RNC is running commercial ad about BLM and its ON TARGET!

This will play great in Mississippi where Trump will win anyway. Not so good in Michigan where he has to win.

I doubt any BLM members get elected...
there are some already in office you stupid fuck,,,
Then they have already been elected and the Repubs are wasting money. I was speaking of those not already elected, YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!! ... M: Yes, but I came here for an argument!! A: OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse! Monty Python: The Argument Sketch
so youre saying you can tell the future???

that makes you a dbl stupid fuck,,,

Most Americans support BLM.

1593205439692.png

Then they have already been elected and the Repubs are wasting money. I was speaking of those not already elected, YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!! ... M: Yes, but I came here for an argument!! A: OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse! Monty Python: The Argument Sketch

I can tell your future with a BLM article of faith purchased to ornate Trump when he is retired because no one, and I mean no one is listening to his dumb ass after he said he doesn't take any responsibility for testing....His testicles sucked up into his vacuous body cavity that once housed a soul when he uttered that famous line showing his contempt for the citizens of the USA......

I can tell your future with a BLM article of faith purchased to ornate Trump when he is retired because no one, and I mean no one is listening to his dumb ass after he said he doesn't take any responsibility for testing....His testicles sucked up into his vacuous body cavity that once housed a soul when he uttered that famous line showing his contempt for the citizens of the USA......
tell me more,,,

I noticed the disclaimer at the end said this was not endorsed by ANY candidate. So the RNC is taking the hit for what the pols are all too afraid to say? Nice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back