Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

Pulling troops from everywhere is a nieve and stupid concept.

We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.

Taliban need 1) political support 2) money 3) weapons, and this is what Moscow thugs are giving to them for years

If we wanted real Peace with Russia, pushing NATO forces right up to their border, to include the BALTICS, was probably a bad idea.

How could any Russian Nationalist, not see that as a threat?

We could have had HUNDREDS of miles of buffer, if we had just kept the border in Germany.

"If we wanted real Peace with Russia," you Muscovite primitive barbarian horde have no power to put any demands , and soon your empire will be gone
"Nigeria in SNOW" ...

Yeah, they are in bad shape. So are we. That is not reason to trust our intelligence agencies that have demonstrated that they cannot be trusted. That is not reason to trust our media, who are basically a nest of traitors.

THe Cold War ended. We still have not had a real discussion on what our national security goals, or even issues are in the wake of that. We are bumbling around, basically randomly.

And we are so divided that we cannot have any serious policy discussion.

We should leave NATO before we bumble into WWIII.

i am not providing Putin´s trolls with re-post money . Nuland, Maidan etc.

View attachment 355725

I have no idea what you are talking about now.

Amazing how many traitorous USMB members we have here who are willing to accept Putin paying a bounty for American military personnel scalps and Donald Trump doing nothing about it.

We have no reason to trust the source or the middlemen of this report.
Has Coward in Chief Bone Spurs challenged our intelligence reports on this topic or is it only sniveling traitors like you defending him making the claim?

Dude. YOU might have Trump on the brain. I do not. My opinion of our intelligence agencies is based on my observations of their recent actions.

As I explained. YOu disagree with me?

Explain to me why the Steel Dossier does not show them to be not credible.

And the media? LOL!!! Just, no. They are scum of the earth. If you want to say something in their defense, I will accept that as an admission that you are actually a far right operative trying to make liberals look bad.

Sen Chris Murphy is talking about this:

"Here’s what Trump said 2 months after finding out Russia was paying bounties to the Taliban to kill American troops:

“We have this great friendship. And, by the way, getting along with Russia is a great thing."

Basically a green light for Putin to keep executing our soldiers."

"I mean, they put bounties on the heads of American soldiers and Trump thought the “ask them to stop” option presented to him by his advisors was too harsh."

"The news of Russian bounties on the heads of U.S. soldiers shouldn’t have surprised Trump (if he read his briefings, which he doesn’t).

Exploiting Trump’s weakness, Russia has been increasing its involvement with the Taliban since he was elected"

"Trump found out that Russia was paying bounties to have American soldiers killed in Afghanistan.

Then he called on Russia to be readmitted to the G7.

Basically every country knows they can kick America around and Trump will either do nothing or reward them"

"Here’s what we learned today:

Trump found out Russia paid bounties to Taliban fighters to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan.

He seriously considered asking them to stop.

He decided to not ask them to stop.

Chew on that for a sec."

A story in the Fake News NY Times isn't an "intelligence report".
It's more than a little pathetic that you assign every story that reveals Trump's idiocy as fake.

Explain why this intelligence report should be given more credibility than the Steel Dossier.

Or admit that you cannot.

What’s coming next: “We have put bounties on people’s heads too. The US is not so innocent.”

Trump’ll NEVER stand up to Putin.

America will have enemies and will be at war forever if we keep electing Republican and neoliberals...like it or not, that's the truth

BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back