Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>Treason On The Links... Lyndsey Graham and Trump Golf<<

"One day after expressing concern that the Trump administration might have been aware of an offer by the Russians to pay a bounty for the murder of U.S. military members by terrorists, the South Carolina Republican was seen heading out for a round of golf with the embattled president."

"Following the bombshell report from the New York Times, Graham tweeted, “Imperative Congress get to the bottom of recent media reports that Russian GRU units in Afghanistan have offered to pay the Taliban to kill American soldiers with the goal of pushing America out of the region.”

That Graham is such a weenie. He talks like he's concerned but kisses Trumps ass.
I bet Trump has something (sexual) on Graham like Putin does on Trump.

yep, bring in the NYtimes and the source. seems reasonable correct?

like you will protect Trump traitorism. Trump lies like hell is that supposed to be credible?
Still waiting on the lie. A challenge no one can beat so far
I did gave you 5 examples of Trump lies and you came back nothing. Let me give you one example.
Trump claimed that Biden supported defunding police during Hannity interview. Trump was a lie.... Biden said he doesn’t support defunding police. Okay your turn to debunked what I just said.... Don’t run away.
I still haven't heard back from you. Why?

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron
Probably operating out of China

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?
You anti American piece of shit.

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.
sounds like you are. you believe the NYTimes.
Maybe you are missing something.
Nobody said about nuking Russia but we expect Donnie to say or condemn or something. Sadly continue to support Putin.

No one hurt and humiliated Russia, as Trump did. Trump launched rocket attacks on Syria, literally killed Nord Stream 2, approved the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine.

You are confused..... Russians killed in Syria was paid mercenaries operating inside ISIS territories and are not regular Russians military. They were killed by US fighter plane bombed by mistake. Russians doesn’t even admits their existence. Tell me what’s new.

Trump approved lethal weapons to Ukraine. So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

More than the weapons Obama refused to give to Ukraine.

Obama sent them first aids and blankets. It is so powerful that Putin did not attempt to move farther than Crimea....

At the same time. Obama initiated and stick a crippling economic sanctions against Putin.

Trump never initiated anything against Putin

Obama sent them first aids and blankets.

Wow!
If a Russian tank moves toward you, blankets and bandages are your best chance, eh?
Obama knew NATO and EU countries were supplying armor, artillery, and infantry weapons. The US was supplying more rhan blankets and first aid kits. Equipment such as target acquisition range finders, computerized mapping systems, expensive night vision scopes, and goggles, body armor, uniforms, food, and more.

Obama sent them first aids and blankets. It is so powerful that Putin did not attempt to move farther than Crimea....

Especially if we take in account that Putin didn't want to move farther than Crimea.

At the same time. Obama initiated and stick a crippling economic sanctions against Putin.

Be honest neither Obama nor Trump sanctioned against Putin. Against Russian economy yes, and the most significant punch was against Nord Stream 2 but not against Putin. Putin hasn't been recognized as a terrorist or may be an international criminal, his power is considered legitimate both in the United States and the UN.

Putin is a murderer killing his political rival or any candidates against him. A number one supporter of Iran a terrorist country that is against US. Who do you think are supplying arms to Iran and technologies? They launched a military satellite this year. Who do you think helped them that can now pinpoint the locations of US military ships in the Middle East? Putin.

i have a feeling you are a Russian.

What made you think Russians will not use aviation against Ukraine if needed.

All that Russia has always wanted from Ukraine is a military base in Crimea and gas transit through the territory of Ukraine as a whole is all. And after the capture of Crimea, Russia solved the "first problem". Nord Stream 2 was supposed to solve the second “problem”, and after that Russia could start a huge blackmail of Ukraine, maybe even the capture of Ukraine, but now, if Russia starts a real war with Ukraine, gas transit through Ukraine to Europe will be immediately stopped, which will damage the Russian economy accordingly.

Stopping the construction of Nord Stream 2 is a real blow to the Russian economy and has deprived Russia of enormous political leverage.
Now you are talking economy. You are correct. But don’t tell me about Putin, Obama and Trump. Because Trump is nothing but a lousy, inept, incompetent president.

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.
Many on the right fall for hoaxes, just as much as those on the left.

Pentagon officials were ‘pounding on the door’ to get Trump to do something about Russia’s assassination bounty: WaPo’s Ignatius

“I think people are steamed up about it, there’s nothing that would make American commanders angrier other than the idea that their soldiers had targets on their back because of the actions of somebody that the president was still speaking of as a prospective ally,” he added.

“Based on my reporting trying to confirm the New York Times’ excellent story it’s clear in late March you had senior U.S commanders, senior civilian intelligence officials, in effect pounding on the door of the White House saying we need to do something about this, we need to come to a conclusion about what damage the Russian program is doing, we need to reassess our programs in Afghanistan and they couldn’t get an answer,” he reported. “To this day there’s not an answer, there’s not a real response. Was this because the president was briefed and did nothing or because he wasn’t briefed because people were afraid to give him bad news and kept it to themselves? I don’t know.”

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.

Your writing does not even have the rhythm of a native Born American.
You are protecting anti American interests
Nah! Means nothing. compared to your post anti American.

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.

Russia told us it would be a mistake to attack Syria. It was a mistake.

Why in the world anyone will listen to Putin?? Except Trump his puppy. Since when Putin input has any credibility?

We did not invade Syria. We were only there to fight the ISIS with help of the Kurds.. If we have to invade any country it will take hundred of thousands US soldiers. So no it was not a mistake.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Nobody said about nuking Russia but we expect Donnie to say or condemn or something. Sadly continue to support Putin.

No one hurt and humiliated Russia, as Trump did. Trump launched rocket attacks on Syria, literally killed Nord Stream 2, approved the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine.

You are confused..... Russians killed in Syria was paid mercenaries operating inside ISIS territories and are not regular Russians military. They were killed by US fighter plane bombed by mistake. Russians doesn’t even admits their existence. Tell me what’s new.

Trump approved lethal weapons to Ukraine. So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

Sanctions only harm the people. It doesn't harm those in power. What did sanctions against Cuba ever accomplish?

True but that’s the only alternative than going to WW3. Like Trump sanctions against Iran.

Pentagon officials were ‘pounding on the door’ to get Trump to do something about Russia’s assassination bounty: WaPo’s Ignatius

“I think people are steamed up about it, there’s nothing that would make American commanders angrier other than the idea that their soldiers had targets on their back because of the actions of somebody that the president was still speaking of as a prospective ally,” he added.

“Based on my reporting trying to confirm the New York Times’ excellent story it’s clear in late March you had senior U.S commanders, senior civilian intelligence officials, in effect pounding on the door of the White House saying we need to do something about this, we need to come to a conclusion about what damage the Russian program is doing, we need to reassess our programs in Afghanistan and they couldn’t get an answer,” he reported. “To this day there’s not an answer, there’s not a real response. Was this because the president was briefed and did nothing or because he wasn’t briefed because people were afraid to give him bad news and kept it to themselves? I don’t know.”

"Pentagon Officials" are a huge part of the problem. I don't believe anything they say. I'm NO Trump supporter but do I believe they would lie (again) to push us into war? Absolutely.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.

Why in the world anyone will listen to Putin?? Except Trump his puppy. Since when Putin input has any credibility?

We did not invade Syria. We were only there to fight the ISIS with help of the Kurds.. If we have to invade any country it will take hundred of thousands US soldiers. So no it was not a mistake.

Bite me.

Boots On The Ground: U.S. Forces In Syria

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Obama sent them first aids and blankets.

Wow!
If a Russian tank moves toward you, blankets and bandages are your best chance, eh?

Well did Putin move father than what he claimed today? Like i already said those javelin cannot stop Russians if they want to invade Ukraine.

"Pentagon Officials" are a huge part of the problem. I don't believe anything they say. I'm NO Trump supporter but do I believe they would lie (again) to push us into war? Absolutely.
Why would pentagon lie?

Why would pentagon lie?

You tell me. It's a sad indictment on this country that they often do.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

You’re not informed.

Dumb fuck Don has a funny way of showing his love for Putin. He kept O’s numerous sanctions on Russia and then expanded them significantly. US forces murdered Russian troops in Syria, Trump didn’t listen to Putin and bombed Syria, and dumb Don still has troops in Syria “guarding” their oil. He has recommitted to NATO and has armed Poland and other east European nations with advanced weaponry. Plus Donnie did all he could to prevent Europe from buying Russian natural gas.

Get informed before posting.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Bite me.

Boots On The Ground: U.S. Forces In Syria

Oh little poor thing.
Again. US military was there to fight ISIS with the help of the Kurds. All those howitzers are pointed to ISIS territories. Nothing more. Your link proved what I’m talking. But that has nothing to do with what you are blabbering US invade Syria. If US wants to invade Syria meaning against Assad. Assad regime will fall with in a week. Did US and coalitions bomb Damascus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back