Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron
Probably operating out of China

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?
You anti American piece of shit.

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.

Your writing does not even have the rhythm of a native Born American.
You are protecting anti American interests
Nah! Means nothing. compared to your post anti American.

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.

Russia told us it would be a mistake to attack Syria. It was a mistake.

Why in the world anyone will listen to Putin?? Except Trump his puppy. Since when Putin input has any credibility?

We did not invade Syria. We were only there to fight the ISIS with help of the Kurds.. If we have to invade any country it will take hundred of thousands US soldiers. So no it was not a mistake.

Bite me.

Boots On The Ground: U.S. Forces In Syria

Oh little poor thing.
Again. US military was there to fight ISIS with the help of the Kurds. All those howitzers are pointed to ISIS territories. Nothing more. Your link proved what I’m talking. But that has nothing to do with what you are blabbering US invade Syria. If US wants to invade Syria meaning against Assad. Assad regime will fall with in a week. Did US and coalitions bomb Damascus?
The US invented and armed ISIS. I don’t suppose you know this.
You really paint with a broad brush. But it is hard to overstate the incompetence now of three administrations.

But, Trump ignoring putin bounty on American soldiers …. that's a different ball game.

3 administrations
3 vastly different approaches.
You think that they were all incompetent.
Poor Bendog - this simply may not be the country for someone of your intellect.
Oh they all failed. My little Tumpikens

But once W unleashed the genie of sectarian violence e actually to the Shias bnefit, a good outcome was probably impossible. Nation building by force is not a good policy

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.

Why in the world anyone will listen to Putin?? Except Trump his puppy. Since when Putin input has any credibility?

We did not invade Syria. We were only there to fight the ISIS with help of the Kurds.. If we have to invade any country it will take hundred of thousands US soldiers. So no it was not a mistake.

Bite me.

Oh little poor thing.
Again. US military was there to fight ISIS with the help of the Kurds. All those howitzers are pointed to ISIS territories. Nothing more. Your link proved what I’m talking. But that has nothing to do with what you are blabbering US invade Syria. If US wants to invade Syria meaning against Assad. Assad regime will fall with in a week. Did US and coalitions bomb Damascus?
You really paint with a broad brush. But it is hard to overstate the incompetence now of three administrations.

But, Trump ignoring putin bounty on American soldiers …. that's a different ball game.

3 administrations
Poor Bendog - this simply may not be the country for someone of your intellect.

But once W unleashed the genie of sectarian violence e actually to the Shias bnefit, a good outcome was probably impossible. Nation building by force is not a good policy

Poor baby
Like I said this is probably not the country for someone of your ilk.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Bite me.

Oh little poor thing.

So you do want WWIII with Russia based on a lie. I would have thought you lefties learned this lesson when W lied us into the Iraq War. WTF is wrong with you?
WTF is wrong with me when you pick facts to support factual bs? LOL

You don't know me. I could as fairly call you a trump fellator

But we cannot under any circumstance allow Putin to put bounties for terrorists on our soldiers. THAT is an act of war. Not that we necessarily need respond by ending human life on the planet
All that is BS.
Less so than yhour ISIS bs

"Pentagon Officials" are a huge part of the problem. I don't believe anything they say. I'm NO Trump supporter but do I believe they would lie (again) to push us into war? Absolutely.
Why would pentagon lie?
MONEY!

Few American professional soldiers die in Afghanistan, but billions are spent monthly on supporting that war. The Pentagon and its revolving door Military Industrial Corporations live for wars like this. This high tech war is crucial for training and profits. Raytheon Corporation’s previous CEO is now U.S. Secretary of “Defense.” Every U.S. drone attack is money in Raytheon’s pockets. Every bullet fired, every meal served to soldiers in Afghanistan makes military-related logistics companies as well as war corporations rich.

The geopolitics is of course another part of it. Our military presence in Afghanistan is part of our influence operation in Central Asian ex-Soviet Republics, most of them blatant dictatorships which accept Russian and U.S. (and now also Chinese) bribes, as well as logistics/military contracts. China is becoming their biggest trading partner. Obviously Russia wants the U.S. and China out of their backyard, which it views as an unstable area with potential terrorist dangers to them. That is another reason this story seems wrong to me. Russia primarily wants Trump to get the U.S. troops out of the region, to successfully negotiate a withdrawal. Such supposed assassinations would only make this more difficult. The Pentagon brass wants an excuse to stay!

Last edited:

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Bite me.

Oh little poor thing.

3 administrations
Poor Benog - this simply may not be the country for someone of your intellect.

fuck you trump traitor
Poor baby
fuck you trump traitor

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

You’re not informed.

Dumb fuck Don has a funny way of showing his love for Putin. He kept O’s numerous sanctions on Russia and then expanded them significantly. US forces murdered Russian troops in Syria, Trump didn’t listen to Putin and bombed Syria, and dumb Don still has troops in Syria “guarding” their oil. He has recommitted to NATO and has armed Poland and other east European nations with advanced weaponry. Plus Donnie did all he could to prevent Europe from buying Russian natural gas.

Get informed before posting.

You are wrongly informed.

Trump kept numerous sanctions against Russia because he was pressured. But willing to cancel several sanctions against Putin. Like G8. Expanded them? Really? Like WHAT?

Russians that was killed in Syria was mercenaries operating inside ISIS territories and was bombed by mistake. Russians denied their existence.

Coward Donnie withdraws US troops from northern Syria paved way for his puppet Putin and Iran controlling Syria. Results hundred of thousands of Kurds refugees because of Trump. US troops only guarding a very tiny part of Syrian oil field very close to Iraq.

Trump recommitted to NATO? Wrong you are very wrong. Trump wants to withdraw from NATO. He is also planning to withdraw forces from Germany.

Arming Poland with advance defensive missiles. That was the EIS system initiated by Obama. Not Trump.

Dumb Donnie didn’t do anything to prevent Germany from buying natural gas from Russia. He only sents nonsense tweets.

But you are right Don is dumb fuck and how showed love and affection to Putin.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Bite me.

Oh little poor thing.

3 administrations

fuck you trump traitor
Poor baby
fuck you trump traitor

Get the fuck out of my country you ignorant faggot fuck.

Putin is a murderer killing his political rival or any candidates against him.
This is not quite true. The political system in Russia doesn't allow any worthy candidate to appear and Putin doesn't need to kill his political opponents at all, because he has no competitors. Russia has a strong vertical political system, almost all high posts (ministers, governors, judges, heads of police, special services) must be approved by Putin but this is a topic for another discussion.

A number one supporter of Iran a terrorist country that is against US.
Iran is certainly a totalitarian country and possibly even a terrorist, but how does it differ from Saudi Arabia, which is definitely a terrorist? Why is selling arms to Iran bad, and selling arms to Saudi Arabia is right?

Who do you think are supplying arms to Iran and technologies? They launched a military satellite this year. Who do you think helped them that can now pinpoint the locations of US military ships in the Middle East?
Some weapons come from Russia, and no one supplies technology to Iran.

i have a feeling you are a Russian.

Yes, I was born in Russia, but now I live in Europe.

"Pentagon Officials" are a huge part of the problem. I don't believe anything they say. I'm NO Trump supporter but do I believe they would lie (again) to push us into war? Absolutely.
Why would pentagon lie?
MONEY!

Few American professional soldiers die in Afghanistan, but billions are spent monthly on supporting that war. The Pentagon and its revolving door Military Industrial Corporations live for wars like this. This high tech war is crucial for training and profits. Raytheon Corporation’s previous CEO is now U.S. Secretary of “Defense.” Every U.S. drone attack is money in Raytheon’s pockets. Every bullet fired, every meal served to soldiers in Afghanistan makes military-related logistics companies as well as war corporations rich.

The geopolitics is of course another part of it. Our military presence in Afghanistan is part of our influence operation in Central Asian ex-Soviet Republics, most of them blatant dictatorships which accept Russian and U.S. (and now also Chinese) bribes, as well as logistics/military contracts. China is becoming their biggest trading partner. Obviously Russia wants the U.S. and China out of their backyard, which it views as an unstable area with potential terrorist dangers to them. That is another reason this story seems all wrong to me. Russia wants to help Trump get the U.S. troops out, which assassinations make difficult for Trump. The Pentagon? No way!
Putin simply wants to bleed our guys for revenge and gain cred with the Taliban. But yeh people got rich over Afghan. Not the troops tho

We either have the most incompetent man ever in our WH or there better be a whole bunch of firings of our intelligence people ...He didn't know ?? Methinks he's a 250lb walking piece of shit Put our troops in danger over his friendship with Putin?
I agree with Eddie. It is unbelievable that Trump's minions will defend his every incompetent action even when he is blatantly put his fear of Putin over the lives of American soldiers.
The idiots spouting off all the actions Trump has taken against Russia, I ask you, why does Putin like Trump so much. Putin has only complimented Trump as he criticizes the US.
Putin is playing Trump and his dumb f##king supporters like a fiddle.
Putin is just a better human being than our own communist democrats.
Now who is the Russian sympathizer, you?

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Bite me.

Oh little poor thing.

3 administrations

fuck you trump traitor
Poor baby
Is Trump tasty?

Why would pentagon lie?
MONEY!

The geopolitics is of course another part of it. Our military presence in Afghanistan is part of our influence operation in Central Asian ex-Soviet Republics, most of them blatant dictatorships which accept Russian and U.S. (and now also Chinese) bribes, as well as logistics/military contracts. China is becoming their biggest trading partner. Obviously Russia wants the U.S. and China out of their backyard, which it views as an unstable area with potential terrorist dangers to them. That is another reason this story seems all wrong to me. Russia wants to help Trump get the U.S. troops out, which assassinations make difficult for Trump. The Pentagon? No way!

Few American soldiers die in Afghanistan? Really? You may want to update yourself how many died and wounded in Afghanistan.

That doesn’t prove Pentagon lied just for the sake of money. Does Pentagon wants to invade Venezuela? Answer is NO but Trumpy wants to invade because it’s fun.

Putin is a murderer killing his political rival or any candidates against him.
This is not quite true. The political system in Russia doesn't allow any worthy candidate to appear and Putin doesn't need to kill his political opponents at all, because he has no competitors. Russia has a strong vertical political system, almost all high posts (ministers, governors, judges, heads of police, special services) must be approved by Putin but this is a topic for another discussion.

A number one supporter of Iran a terrorist country that is against US.
Iran is certainly a totalitarian country and possibly even a terrorist, but how does it differ from Saudi Arabia, which is definitely a terrorist? Why is selling arms to Iran bad, and selling arms to Saudi Arabia is right?

Who do you think are supplying arms to Iran and technologies? They launched a military satellite this year. Who do you think helped them that can now pinpoint the locations of US military ships in the Middle East?
Some weapons come from Russia, and no one supplies technology to Iran.

i have a feeling you are a Russian.

Yes, I was born in Russia, but now I live in Europe.
"Russia doesn't allow any worthy candidate to appear and Putin doesn't need to kill his political opponents at all, because he has no competitors."

I call BS with that. Does Navalny ring a bell?

>>Treason On The Links... Lyndsey Graham and Trump Golf<<

"One day after expressing concern that the Trump administration might have been aware of an offer by the Russians to pay a bounty for the murder of U.S. military members by terrorists, the South Carolina Republican was seen heading out for a round of golf with the embattled president."

"Following the bombshell report from the New York Times, Graham tweeted, “Imperative Congress get to the bottom of recent media reports that Russian GRU units in Afghanistan have offered to pay the Taliban to kill American soldiers with the goal of pushing America out of the region.”

That Graham is such a weenie. He talks like he's concerned but kisses Trumps ass.
I bet Trump has something (sexual) on Graham like Putin does on Trump.

yep, bring in the NYtimes and the source. seems reasonable correct?

Pay attention Dude. Trump said he was briefed but considered not reliable sources and fake. Meaning Trump was briefed about this bounty issue .

Trump has lots of explaining to do.

Remember Graham is also a Trump licking supporter now speaking against Trump. Trump is in trouble again before election on top of CV crisis, racism issues, unemployment, Bolton book, Flynn case etc etc etc etc. Lately the Kung flu and WHITE POWER. All self destruction. This is where I like Trump..

I call BS with that. Does Navalny ring a bell?

Navalny has no power, there is no broad support, he won't be able to gather millions of people on the street. This is a problem, in oder to become a major politician in Russia with presidential ambitions (and I think this is common practice), it is vital to have big money or people who can provide it, participate and win in serious elections (for example, the governor of a large region) etc. Right now in Russia, no one with that kind of money, in their mind, will begin to finance the opposition against Putin.

Because Trump is nothing but a lousy, inept, incompetent president.

Maybe you should know better, but, as I see it, the United States now has a choice between "bad and very bad".

There is nothing bad about bringing the troops home and minding our own business.

Wrong. Very wrong. If you can guarantee that Putin and Xi ( these are team mates) will not take over US interest around the world. Then we don’t mind bringing our troops home. Just imagine if we don’t have troops in ME or Asia. China will close the China sea like what they are trying to do now.
Russia will control flow of oil coming from ME. Think about that.
Withdrawal of US troops and minding our interest is the stupidest a US foreign policy that you can imagine.

You don’t have a proof that is false either. Russia is and always be an enemy of America. Trump is a TRAITOR.

So there is no definitive evidence that the story is true or false, but in deranged snowflake minds that still means Trump is a traitor....

... as opposed to the POS firmer President and his band of traitors who collaborated with the Russians, knowingly used their false propaganda, violated the Constitution, Constitutional Rights, and Rule of law - committed FISA Court abuses, betrayed the American people and country - in an attempt to cheat / control the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election...which has been proven.

Bwuhahahahahaha....
If Trump doesn't nuke Russia, the left criticizes him for being Putin's puppet. When did the left become so pro-war?

I think they better be careful, because Donnie is just crazy enough to do something very stupid to shut them up.

When did the left become so pro-war?

And so anti-Russia?
After fellating the Russians for 100 years.
When was the Left ever pro-Russia?

Trump is silent because the New York Times just made it up. Everyone was wondering what new concoction the communists were going to come up with. This is it.
Where is your proof? You have none. You're a liar.

Where is the Time's proof?
Don't bother -
There is none.
I already posted it to you.

What was the sources name?
You aren't familiar with the New York Times, and our own intelligence sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back