Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron
Probably operating out of China

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?
You anti American piece of shit.

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.

Your writing does not even have the rhythm of a native Born American.
You are protecting anti American interests
Nah! Means nothing. compared to your post anti American.

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.
Following in the footsteps of their great leader

Trump approved lethal weapons to Ukraine. So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

If Russia really decides to invade Ukraine, then nothing but in a proxy war, a javelin anti tank is of great help. Like Stinger in Afghanistan.

True stinger was very effective against Russians in Afghanistan. They have to fly real high missing their targets..... But at that time Russians don’t have smart fighter jets plane. Now they do have smart jet fighter planes like we have...... And Russia has to operate inside Afghanistan.

If you look at Ukraine and Russia’s geography they are next to each other.... Russia don’t have to fly over Ukraine to hit the targets. They can just operate about 20+ miles inside Russia to hit Ukraine.

Drones are now getting cheaper, smaller and more sophisticated. Russia can just fly over Ukraine to pin point ever single human being inside the war zone, triangulate the location then kill.

Russia doesn't use aviation in Ukraine and from the very beginning denies its participation in the conflict, but definitely uses tanks with "volunteers" inside and the supply of javelin to Ukraine may change the balance in favor of Ukraine in these conditions. And if Trump was Putin’s puppet, he would continue Obama’s policy and refuse to give lethal weapons to Ukraine.
Well Obama gave them blankets. Did Putin did anything after that? NO.
Did Putin interfered and rape our democracy? Answer is Yes. Did Trump castigated, condemned or say something to Putin? Answer is NO.
is Trump a weak disgusting pussy president? The answer is YES.

Obama sent them first aids and blankets. It is so powerful that Putin did not attempt to move farther than Crimea....

Especially if we take in account that Putin didn't want to move farther than Crimea.

At the same time. Obama initiated and stick a crippling economic sanctions against Putin.
Trump never initiated anything against Putin

Be honest neither Obama nor Trump sanctioned against Putin. Against Russian economy yes, and the most significant punch was against Nord Stream 2 but not against Putin. Putin hasn't been recognized as a terrorist or may be an international criminal, his power is considered legitimate both in the United States and the UN.

Trump approved lethal weapons to Ukraine. So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

If Russia really decides to invade Ukraine, then nothing but in a proxy war, a javelin anti tank is of great help. Like Stinger in Afghanistan.

True stinger was very effective against Russians in Afghanistan. They have to fly real high missing their targets..... But at that time Russians don’t have smart fighter jets plane. Now they do have smart jet fighter planes like we have...... And Russia has to operate inside Afghanistan.

If you look at Ukraine and Russia’s geography they are next to each other.... Russia don’t have to fly over Ukraine to hit the targets. They can just operate about 20+ miles inside Russia to hit Ukraine.

Drones are now getting cheaper, smaller and more sophisticated. Russia can just fly over Ukraine to pin point ever single human being inside the war zone, triangulate the location then kill.

Russia doesn't use aviation in Ukraine and from the very beginning denies its participation in the conflict, but definitely uses tanks with "volunteers" inside and the supply of javelin to Ukraine may change the balance in favor of Ukraine in these conditions. And if Trump was Putin’s puppet, he would continue Obama’s policy and refuse to give lethal weapons to Ukraine.

Who do you think will train and finance those Russian separatist? Do you honestly believe that Putin or the separatists will just roll inside Ukraine knowing they have javelin.

You are missing the tactics and art of war information.

Javelin limited capabilities is no more than 2.5 miles range. Before tanks will advance spies like drones with heat seaking capabilities even the size of a cat can be detected. From there they can triangulate location to kill. Then advance.
What made you think Russians will not use aviation against Ukraine if needed.

Let me get back on blankets and first aid that Obama sent. What do you think Obama shoulda/coulda have done? Go to world war 3 because of Crimea?

Obama sent them first aids and blankets. It is so powerful that Putin did not attempt to move farther than Crimea....

Especially if we take in account that Putin didn't want to move farther than Crimea.

At the same time. Obama initiated and stick a crippling economic sanctions against Putin.

Be honest neither Obama nor Trump sanctioned against Putin. Against Russian economy yes, and the most significant punch was against Nord Stream 2 but not against Putin. Putin hasn't been recognized as a terrorist or may be an international criminal, his power is considered legitimate both in the United States and the UN.
vania your place under shkonka ,

1593457830006.png

1593457814683.png

1593457889881.png

What made you think Russians will not use aviation against Ukraine if needed.

All that Russia has always wanted from Ukraine is a military base in Crimea and gas transit through the territory of Ukraine as a whole is all. And after the capture of Crimea, Russia solved the "first problem". Nord Stream 2 was supposed to solve the second “problem”, and after that Russia could start a huge blackmail of Ukraine, maybe even the capture of Ukraine, but now, if Russia starts a real war with Ukraine, gas transit through Ukraine to Europe will be immediately stopped, which will damage the Russian economy accordingly.

Stopping the construction of Nord Stream 2 is a real blow to the Russian economy and has deprived Russia of enormous political leverage.

Last edited:
Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.

Your writing does not even have the rhythm of a native Born American.
You are protecting anti American interests
Nah! Means nothing. compared to your post anti American.

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.

Russia told us it would be a mistake to attack Syria. It was a mistake.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

sounds like you are. you believe the NYTimes.
Maybe you are missing something.
Nobody said about nuking Russia but we expect Donnie to say or condemn or something. Sadly continue to support Putin.

No one hurt and humiliated Russia, as Trump did. Trump launched rocket attacks on Syria, literally killed Nord Stream 2, approved the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine.

You are confused..... Russians killed in Syria was paid mercenaries operating inside ISIS territories and are not regular Russians military. They were killed by US fighter plane bombed by mistake. Russians doesn’t even admits their existence. Tell me what’s new.

So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

More than the weapons Obama refused to give to Ukraine.

Sanctions only harm the people. It doesn't harm those in power. What did sanctions against Cuba ever accomplish?

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Nobody said about nuking Russia but we expect Donnie to say or condemn or something. Sadly continue to support Putin.

No one hurt and humiliated Russia, as Trump did. Trump launched rocket attacks on Syria, literally killed Nord Stream 2, approved the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine.

You are confused..... Russians killed in Syria was paid mercenaries operating inside ISIS territories and are not regular Russians military. They were killed by US fighter plane bombed by mistake. Russians doesn’t even admits their existence. Tell me what’s new.

So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

Sanctions only harm the people. It doesn't harm those in power. What did sanctions against Cuba ever accomplish?

They helped keep Castro in power.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

They helped keep Castro in power.

Pretty much.

like you will protect Trump traitorism. Trump lies like hell is that supposed to be credible?
Still waiting on the lie. A challenge no one can beat so far
What was your challenge?
post a trump lie
>>No Official Rebuke From The White House<<

“This is a bounty placed on the heads of American soldiers, you are the commander in chief, alright?”

Michael Steele on MSNBC gives his opinion:
"Appearing on MSNBC on Monday morning, former Republican National Committee head Michael Steele claimed he had no doubt that Donald Trump was aware that Russia was paying out bounties for the killings of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan."

“I will take up that challenge and say they did brief him,” Steele replied. “I do not believe that something as important and severe as this was left untold to the president of the United States.”

“What I think is disturbing is his reaction to it once he was told — the fact that there has been nothing done,” he continued. “There has been no rebuke officially from the United States and the fact that the White House, even over the course of the president’s tweets still has not denied the underlying intelligence that this is, in fact, what happened and this is, in fact, what we do know and the reality is.”

I remember when Obama was kept in the dark on so many things.
Then when it was brought out into the light, his favorite saying was,
"We're going to get to the bottom of this." Sadly, nobody challenged him
like they do Trump.
You mean the attack dogs in the Republican congress were afraid ?? I know they're scared of Trump but Obama too?

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Obama sent them first aids and blankets.

Wow!
If a Russian tank moves toward you, blankets and bandages are your best chance, eh?

I remember when Obama was kept in the dark on so many things.
Then when it was brought out into the light, his favorite saying was,
"We're going to get to the bottom of this." Sadly, nobody challenged him
like they do Trump.
You mean the attack dogs in the Republican congress were afraid ?? I know they're scared of Trump but Obama too?
Let me know when the republicans have an attack dog. All I have ever seen them do is belly up.

Why would Putin hurt his puppet trump, and help Democrats, his arch nemesis?

Fake news

Because Putin is a thug and a murderer. Russia is and always be an enemy of US. Russia is not a friend.

FAKE NEWS? You have several GOPs including Liz Cheney that are after Trump. This is the problem when Trump hires people that are very loyal to him like Ratcliffe the new Director of a Intelligence. Which makes those positions worthless of information.

Because Putin is a thug and a murderer. Russia is and always be an enemy of US.

If that's the case, all that flexibility and resets from the previous administration don't make much sense.

like you will protect Trump traitorism. Trump lies like hell is that supposed to be credible?
Still waiting on the lie. A challenge no one can beat so far
What was your challenge?
post a trump lie
>>No Official Rebuke From The White House<<

“This is a bounty placed on the heads of American soldiers, you are the commander in chief, alright?”

Michael Steele on MSNBC gives his opinion:
"Appearing on MSNBC on Monday morning, former Republican National Committee head Michael Steele claimed he had no doubt that Donald Trump was aware that Russia was paying out bounties for the killings of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan."

“I will take up that challenge and say they did brief him,” Steele replied. “I do not believe that something as important and severe as this was left untold to the president of the United States.”

“What I think is disturbing is his reaction to it once he was told — the fact that there has been nothing done,” he continued. “There has been no rebuke officially from the United States and the fact that the White House, even over the course of the president’s tweets still has not denied the underlying intelligence that this is, in fact, what happened and this is, in fact, what we do know and the reality is.”

so what point is a lie? please explain?

you have photos of those lethal first aid kits and blankets? Holy fk, I never heard about those killer items before. Especially to keep someone from marching further into another country. Dude, they must have feared their asses off at killer band aids.

>>Treason On The Links... Lyndsey Graham and Trump Golf<<

"One day after expressing concern that the Trump administration might have been aware of an offer by the Russians to pay a bounty for the murder of U.S. military members by terrorists, the South Carolina Republican was seen heading out for a round of golf with the embattled president."

"Following the bombshell report from the New York Times, Graham tweeted, “Imperative Congress get to the bottom of recent media reports that Russian GRU units in Afghanistan have offered to pay the Taliban to kill American soldiers with the goal of pushing America out of the region.”

That Graham is such a weenie. He talks like he's concerned but kisses Trumps ass.
I bet Trump has something (sexual) on Graham like Putin does on Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back