Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it amazing how these stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats always fall for the fake news stories about Russia and Trump that are posted in the New York Times?

Every fucking time they fall for it. LOL!
Indeed, with all of the sanctions that Trump has placed on Russia in the last 3 plus years,
I just can't believe how buddy-buddy they are according to the NY Times.
But, the weak minded sheep of the left won't question the source.

like you will protect Trump traitorism. Trump lies like hell is that supposed to be credible?
Still waiting on the lie. A challenge no one can beat so far
I did gave you 5 examples of Trump lies and you came back nothing. Let me give you one example.
Trump claimed that Biden supported defunding police during Hannity interview. Trump was a lie.... Biden said he doesn’t support defunding police. Okay your turn to debunked what I just said.... Don’t run away.
when, give me your post. I'm sure I answered you and you're just denying it. ready prove me wrong.

As for Biden, I posted the link. you should read.

Trump approved lethal weapons to Ukraine. So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

If Russia really decides to invade Ukraine, then nothing but in a proxy war, a javelin anti tank is of great help. Like Stinger in Afghanistan.

Isn't it amazing how these stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats always fall for the fake news stories about Russia and Trump that are posted in the New York Times?

Every fucking time they fall for it. LOL!
Indeed, with all of the sanctions that Trump has placed on Russia in the last 3 plus years,
I just can't believe how buddy-buddy they are according to the NY Times.
But, the weak minded sheep of the left won't question the source.

The New York Times make up fake stories and the Libtards believe the stories.

1593451369735.png

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron
Probably operating out of China

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?
You anti American piece of shit.

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.

We either have the most incompetent man ever in our WH or there better be a whole bunch of firings of our intelligence people ...He didn't know ?? Methinks he's a 250lb walking piece of shit Put our troops in danger over his friendship with Putin?
I agree with Eddie. It is unbelievable that Trump's minions will defend his every incompetent action even when he is blatantly put his fear of Putin over the lives of American soldiers.
The idiots spouting off all the actions Trump has taken against Russia, I ask you, why does Putin like Trump so much. Putin has only complimented Trump as he criticizes the US.
Putin is playing Trump and his dumb f##king supporters like a fiddle.
prove it.

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.
sounds like you are. you believe the NYTimes.

So to summarize. The Russians are doing to us in Afghanistan what we did to them in Afghanistan.
Correct. Pick a side. Western values or dictators and religious fanatics. Take all the time you need.

Normal, decent, Americans will choose whatever side that you are not on.

Ok, so in the past eighteen years that side has been in opposition to nation building in Afghanistan, objected to spending money building infrastructure in Afghanistan, been in favor of Nation Building, and argued in favor of building infrastructure in Afghanistan. They have declared that the enemy was not the Taliban, but was Al Queda. Was the Taliban, and now is arguing that we must negotiate with the Taliban.

So what side are you on? The side in favor of nation building, or opposed to nation building. The side that thinks the Taliban is the enemy, or the path to an exodus and peace? Because the Western Values folks have been on every side of that issue several times.

Here is the truth, and I am not sure that Truth is a Western Value in your world. The Truth is that we are no longer fighting to win. We haven’t been in a decade. We have been fighting, and watching our kids injured, maimed, and killed to keep from losing. We have no idea how to get the fuck out without looking like we lost. Of course, we had no idea how to get the fuck out when we went in. But we were angry and willing to invade the Vatican if that is what it took to punish someone.

The enemy has been Al Quada. Terrorists. The Taliban. Jihadists. ISIS. Radical Islamic Terrorists. The allies have been Islamic Jihadists, only supposedly not Radical Islamic Jihadists. The Taliban. And Groups we would later claim were Terrorists.

We aren’t even pretending that we are looking for a victory. We just want someone, anyone, to tell us that there will be peace when we depart and the Terrorists will not take over while keeping a straight face. They can’t do it. They’re all laughing at us. And we keep on keeping on, because we don’t know what else to do.

So what the fuck Western Values are you arguing We are on the side of? Because at some point in the last eighteen years, those values have been tossed aside as we desperately seek an answer we don’t have now.

And whatever side I’m on? I’m on the side of getting those people home. Afghanistan has never been conquered. The Persians came closest. Alexander didn’t do it. Nobody has. Isn’t it funny that when Arthur Conan Doyle wrote the Sherlock Holmes Mysteries, Doctor Watson was just home from Afghanistan? It was the 1800’s, and sure enough less than two centuries later, the same insanity is going on all over again. Because we haven’t learned the lesson.

The Russians? All they are doing is making sure the lesson is as painful as possible. The lesson that we have refused to learn, refused to admit after eighteen years. We can’t win. All our technology and computers and miracle drones don’t guarantee a damned victory. If the people don’t want us there, nothing we do is going to change that.

We could have learned this lesson a decade ago. When Obama was running for office and said he wanted to get us out of Afghanistan. Then he realized that he would be blamed for the loss. If he was a little more courageous, we might have saved a few trillion dollars and a couple thousand lives. Instead, we keep pouring money into the newest miracle drone or robot to save our troops over there.

So what the fuck Western Values are we talking about. The stubborn refusal to admit we lost? The stubborn idiotic pride that is costing us lives and money every day? The cowardly leaders who don’t have the balls to step up in front of the cameras and admit that after eighteen years we don’t have a fucking clue what to do in Afghanistan, and we are just coming home and leaving that cesspool in the Seventh Century where the people can not learn to read and have medieval sanitation system?

Because now, or ten years or another twenty from now. Eventually we are going to do Just that. And will that be a Western Value You can defend? Or will that be the side of whatever doesn’t agree with your victory at any cost attitude? Because we’ve been bearing the cost, and it is thousands of our people, and trillions of dollars, and we are no closer today than we were when we stepped foot into the god forsaken piece of crap that is Afghanistan. Jesus Christ we are fighting over one of the few countries that doesn’t have any Oil. We can’t even claim we are fighting to protect the worlds supplies of Oil. The only thing they produce is illiterate leaders and poppies that are turned into Opium, none of which ends up treating our medical patients I might add.

I would say Nuke the god forsaken cesspool but the sharp valleys mean that Nukes don’t even destroy enough to make it worthwhile.

Again, Hillary, Barry, and their criminal syndicate knowingly took and used Russian Intel Service propaganda from a Russian-paid foreign sly and used it illegally to try to rig an election, to betray Americans, and to attempt to affect a coup.

Russia funded BLM, Antifa, and the Black Fist in 2015 - 2016 to spread racial division and violence, which they did.

Russians also used social media to con ignorant, easily manipulated, Trump-hating snowflakes like yourself into organizing and marching / protesting for them....

4 years later the same thing is happening, and snowflakes Russian dupes prove they are no smarter, learned nothing, and insist once again Trump is the Russian dupe...

We either have the most incompetent man ever in our WH or there better be a whole bunch of firings of our intelligence people ...He didn't know ?? Methinks he's a 250lb walking piece of shit Put our troops in danger over his friendship with Putin?
I agree with Eddie. It is unbelievable that Trump's minions will defend his every incompetent action even when he is blatantly put his fear of Putin over the lives of American soldiers.
The idiots spouting off all the actions Trump has taken against Russia, I ask you, why does Putin like Trump so much. Putin has only complimented Trump as he criticizes the US.

Factually False
Fake
Intellectually stupid
Plus, all debunked.

So, let's see if I have this straight:

The unverified NY Times story has nothing except an unnamed source, who tells us that Taliban prisoners told him/her that Russians offered them a bounty of Dead American service members some months back. No other details, nothing to go on, right? But the Russians denied it, even the Taliban denied it, but it's gotta be true,, right? Cuz it could hurt Trump, right?

How many intel reports come into our Intel Services every day? Hundreds, maybe thousands? Somebody probably assesses each one, perhaps if it meets a certain threshhold on believability and value. Nobody is going to waste the president's time with all of them, right? So, do we even know the legitimacy of the report? I.E., do we know if it was it true? NO. Do we know if it rose to the level of value that the president needed to know? NO. Do we know if he was briefed? NO.

What we do know is that Trump and Pence both said they never got briefed on this. Obama said the same thing quite a number of times. Seems a bit wrong to say he lied but the other one didn't, it kinda smacks of political bias. then there's the current and former DNI, who both say the story is not true, at least the part about briefing Trump and Pence.

Fortunately, there was CBS's Catherine Herridge, who batted back at the press at its own game — and found some pretty exculpatory backing for the Trump administration's statements:

DEVELOPING: A senior intel official tells @CBSNews the GRU/Taliban bounty allegations were not contained in the President's Daily Brief (PDB) which is the highly classified, daily summary of national security issues delivered to the President, key cabinet secretaries + advisers..
2:56 PM · Jun 28, 2020

The official confirmed the NSC has been doing “due diligence,” and going back through their files since the story broke Friday, and they have not found the “intelligence assessment” described in media reporting. The official said the review is ongoing, but given current talks with the Taliban, intel about a GRU operation involving the Taliban, targeting US forces would have risen to the level of inclusion in the PDB. @CBSNews
2:56 PM · Jun 28, 2020

So, is there one single piece of evidence to support the story and give it credence? NO. A number of people on all sides of the story say it's not true, except of course for the number of people who WANT it to be true. It's not like the NY Times and others have not been spreading bullshit stories ever since Trump was elected to de-legitimize his presidency. So their reputation for far and unbiased reporting has long since been destroyed, by themselves. So, why believe them now, heading into the election? This won't be the last bullshit story from them either.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Your writing does not even have the rhythm of a native Born American.
You are protecting anti American interests

Trump approved lethal weapons to Ukraine. So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

If Russia really decides to invade Ukraine, then nothing but in a proxy war, a javelin anti tank is of great help. Like Stinger in Afghanistan.

True stinger was very effective against Russians in Afghanistan. They have to fly real high missing their targets..... But at that time Russians don’t have smart fighter jets plane. Now they do have smart jet fighter planes like we have...... And Russia has to operate inside Afghanistan.

If you look at Ukraine and Russia’s geography they are next to each other.... Russia don’t have to fly over Ukraine to hit the targets. They can just operate about 20+ miles inside Russia to hit Ukraine.

Drones are now getting cheaper, smaller and more sophisticated. Russia can just fly over Ukraine to pin point ever single human being inside the war zone, triangulate the location then kill.

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

Your writing does not even have the rhythm of a native Born American.
You are protecting anti American interests
Nah! Means nothing. compared to your post anti American.

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.

like you will protect Trump traitorism. Trump lies like hell is that supposed to be credible?
Still waiting on the lie. A challenge no one can beat so far
I did gave you 5 examples of Trump lies and you came back nothing. Let me give you one example.
Trump claimed that Biden supported defunding police during Hannity interview. Trump was a lie.... Biden said he doesn’t support defunding police. Okay your turn to debunked what I just said.... Don’t run away.
dude, I'm waiting. find those posts where I debunked your ass?

It's coming.

Pathetic really.

You are a fucking moron

Whats the number?

MELTDOWN....

sounds like you are. you believe the NYTimes.
Maybe you are missing something.
Nobody said about nuking Russia but we expect Donnie to say or condemn or something. Sadly continue to support Putin.

No one hurt and humiliated Russia, as Trump did. Trump launched rocket attacks on Syria, literally killed Nord Stream 2, approved the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine.

You are confused..... Russians killed in Syria was paid mercenaries operating inside ISIS territories and are not regular Russians military. They were killed by US fighter plane bombed by mistake. Russians doesn’t even admits their existence. Tell me what’s new.

So tell me what is javelin anti tank can do against Russians military might if Putin really wants to invade Ukraine.

More than the weapons Obama refused to give to Ukraine.

Obama sent them first aids and blankets. It is so powerful that Putin did not attempt to move farther than Crimea....

At the same time. Obama initiated and stick a crippling economic sanctions against Putin.

Trump never initiated anything against Putin

True stinger was very effective against Russians in Afghanistan. They have to fly real high missing their targets..... But at that time Russians don’t have smart fighter jets plane. Now they do have smart jet fighter planes like we have...... And Russia has to operate inside Afghanistan.

If you look at Ukraine and Russia’s geography they are next to each other.... Russia don’t have to fly over Ukraine to hit the targets. They can just operate about 20+ miles inside Russia to hit Ukraine.

Drones are now getting cheaper, smaller and more sophisticated. Russia can just fly over Ukraine to pin point ever single human being inside the war zone, triangulate the location then kill.

Russia doesn't use aviation in Ukraine and from the very beginning denies its participation in the conflict, but definitely uses tanks with "volunteers" inside and the supply of javelin to Ukraine may change the balance in favor of Ukraine in these conditions. And if Trump was Putin’s puppet, he would continue Obama’s policy and refuse to give lethal weapons to Ukraine.

Why would Putin hurt his puppet trump, and help Democrats, his arch nemesis?

Fake news

Because Putin is a thug and a murderer. Russia is and always be an enemy of US. Russia is not a friend.

FAKE NEWS? You have several GOPs including Liz Cheney that are after Trump. This is the problem when Trump hires people that are very loyal to him like Ratcliffe the new Director of a Intelligence. Which makes those positions worthless of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back