Russia will want revenge after losing the war, this may happen in 10 years – Ukraine's Defence Intellige

I’ve never supported this war. You have. Now stop being a chicken shit coward. Fight for your country! Die in glory!
It doesn't matter what you 'supported'. You are constantly spreading Russian propaganda. Move to Putin's Russia, clown.

It doesn't matter what you 'supported'. You are constantly spreading Russian propaganda. Move to Putin's Russia, clown.
That’s your problem. You believe propaganda and refuse to accept the truth.

You supported a provoked war designed to benefit a few big war corporations and the two criminal American political parties. It is a racket.

Try to learn from your mistakes. You owe this to the hundreds of thousands of your fallen countrymen. All died for nothing.

We all know Ukraine invaded Donbass in 2014 and had 180 000 lined up to completely take over in February 2022 .
Why repeat what we all know ?
They are in denial about that, after the Donbass militia defeated the Ukrainians at Donetsk airport and Debalseva in 2015 the Ukrainian Regime with Nato help decided to upgrade their army and build up their forces for an offensive against Donbass which they would have carried out with Nato help, we saw the same thing in the Krijina region of Croatia with operation Storm, a quarter of a million Serbs were driven out others killed, a Ukrainian attack on Donbass would have made Storm look like a picnic.

The Ukrainian government couldn't be at war in Donbas illegally, it was restoring Ukraine's international borders within its territory. Who were illegally there is Russian troops and mercenaries.

According to the UN, the overall deaths toll of the Donbas war is around 14 500 people. The vast majority of the deaths happened in 2014-15 when the active phase of the war was going. Out of the overall number, roughly 4 500 was the losses of the Ukrainian armed forces, 6 500 was the separatists' armed forces, 3 500 is civilians. In five years (2016-2021) the death toll among civilians was 365 people.
According to who at the UN? i would rather go off what independent reporters on the ground have seen from 2014, the Ukrainian thugs have targeted Civilians for years, i have seen more than enough evidence from places like Donetsk.

That’s your problem. You believe propaganda and refuse to accept the truth.

You supported a provoked war designed to benefit a few big war corporations and the two criminal American political parties. It is a racket.

Try to learn from your mistakes. You owe this to the hundreds of thousands of your fallen countrymen. All died for nothing.
Once again, asshole. Ukraine is defending its territory from the foreign invasion. Ukraine has a sovereign right to decide what political unions and blocs to align with and what countries to cooperate with. The Khmelnitsky's mistake should be corrected once and for all.

You can defend your Russian buddies all day long and push their propaganda all you want. It won't stop this war. Being just a useful idiot is not an excuse. You are responsible the same as they are.

surrender
you´ll ivan 🐖 🇷🇺 ,

a nice video

ps

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Once again, asshole. Ukraine is defending its territory from the foreign invasion. Ukraine has a sovereign right to decide what political unions and blocs to align with and what countries to cooperate with. The Khmelnitsky's mistake should be corrected once and for all.

You can defend your Russian buddies all day long and push their propaganda all you want. It won't stop this war. Being just a useful idiot is not an excuse. You are responsible the same as they are.
Get to the front before it’s too late.

BTW, this photo is from the Azovstal plant in Mariupol taken more than a year ago.
Good catch. All the propaganda about mass defections of Ukrainians is completely unsubstantiated.

With both sides separated by minefields and deeply entrenched, with no significant advances by the Russians and only minor advances by Ukrainians, mass surrenders of Ukrainians are all but impossible. But for Russian propaganda and MAGA defeatists who support Trump and even Putin, the impossible and incredulous is just normal everyday propaganda.

Good catch. All the propaganda about mass defections of Ukrainians is completely unsubstantiated.

With both sides separated by minefields and deeply entrenched, with no significant advances by the Russians and only minor advances by Ukrainians, mass surrenders of Ukrainians are all but impossible. But for Russian propaganda and MAGA defeatists who support Trump and even Putin, the impossible and incredulous is just normal everyday propaganda.
Well, I should say that like a broken clock these stooges can be right once for a while. I remember a conversation with you some time ago where I expressed my opinion that Ukraine couldn't take back much of the occupied territories and should concentrate on the defence policy to preserve at least what it had then.

Alas, the current counter-offensive seemed to prove that point. Much should be changed inside the AFU, supply lines, infrastructure etc to make such large-scale offensive operations possible. That will take not 'months', much longer.

The format of this war with its high-scale ground operations has become meaningless. Clinch. That is the only word I can describe the situation on the battlefield with.

What should be done? I don't know, my 'scenario' isn't suited for any 'faction' in the US. Reading this forum, I can't help coming to conclusion that the US has only two 'factions'. One of them want to fight 'to the last Ukrainian' for some mythical Russian defeat. The other want Ukraine to surrender (they conveniently mask that in the form of a 'piece deal').

Whether there is some sanity in between, I don't know. I hope so, but only the time will show.

Forum List

Back