Russia warns of Assassination Plot

Sorcha Faal fiction. It's a made up story.

The writer creates fiction that sounds believable in a fairy tale world.

You know its bad when conspiracy theorists also shun your materiel. :lol:

Please read disclaimer in signature line.

"POST DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE NOR FACT CHECKED ARTICLES POSTED BY ME. IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL POSTER TO DETERMINE IN THEIR MIND THE ACCURACY OF LINKS."

A simple, "I am lazy as fuck" would have worked as well. lol

"POST DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE NOR FACT CHECKED ARTICLES POSTED BY ME. IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL POSTER TO DETERMINE IN THEIR MIND THE ACCURACY OF LINKS."

"I am as lazy as ......whatever" would have worked as well for your posts.

I asked ONE question from the attached link, ONE. It even gave Trump bashers an opportunity. But no, you folks had to take the low road once again.

Last edited:

"I am as lazy as ......whatevder" would have worked as well for your posts.

I asked ONE question from the attached link, ONE. It even gave Trump bashers an opportunity. But no, you folks had to take the low road once again.

You're in luck. I do not endorse the posts posted by me. It is up to the individual poster to determine in their mind the accuracy of the post. :lol:

You're in luck. I do not endorse the posts posted by me. It is up to the individual poster to determine in their mind the accuracy of the post. :lol:

I certainly hope that holds for everyone. Would you want me to post the original OP and tell you no reason to read it I vouch for every word? Gosh man being skeptical is a survival instinct.

8b39e913974a1e1a043450caf592d204.jpg

8b39e913974a1e1a043450caf592d204.jpg

We need to get jake's, RW's and swimexpert's opinion on that cartoon.

I certainly hope that holds for everyone. Would you want me to post the original OP and tell you no reason to read it I vouch for every word? Gosh man being skeptical is a survival instinct.

I am skeptical which is why I researched your link a little further and found out whom was behind the article. Something that you were too lazy to do yourself, despite the fact that it literally took two minutes to do so.

Forum List

Back