Russia warns of Assassination Plot

Probably using a smart device. They annoyingly will try to second guess your words. If you don't reread everything then you will end up with screwups.
The OP needs to invest in a dictionary.

By the way, that link appears to be a rag, with a few legitimate items thrown in to misguide some into thinking it is legit.

Last edited:
Interesting piece. Does anyone know if the prediction claimed made in a year 2000 book is true?

Russia WARNS Donald Trump OF Assassination Plot | USA Politics Today
Excellent story. The truth is harsh. So what? This needs to be put out there so that Christians can be praying for Donald Trump's protection!
This should also be a wake up call for anyone who doubted that he is the right man to vote for! I'm posting a clip from your article so others will read it.

Russia WARNS Donald Trump OF Assassination Plot | USA Politics Today

But I misspelled a word, that makes the whole thread stupid.

BTW, the story is not from USA Politics although they did cover it.

Sorcha Faal fiction. It's a made up story.

The writer creates fiction that sounds believable in a fairy tale world.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

You know its bad when conspiracy theorists also shun your materiel. :lol:
xq55d2e7a5.jpg

It's always important to separate the wheat from the chaff.

One must be discerning enough to tell when the establishment is publishing misinformation and disinformation.

OTH, this might be an indicator that there IS a plan already in the works to knock him off if he does get elected. If they have already pushed out known preemptive conspiracy tripe, then it sort of shields the establishment, sort of that, plausible deniability thing. Those of us who study this will remember the TV show the Lone Gunman?

I have been suggesting on this forum for several months that if the elites couldn't keep him from getting into office, it might be their last option.

There just doesn't seem to be enough support for him to get elected though. I think he would split the electorate three ways before he would ever get into office. I really think there is more support for Sanders than for Trump, I honesty do.

I also believe they could rig the vote again like they did in 2000, 2004, and 2012 before they would ever have to take such drastic measures. Added to that, Trump seems sort of spineless and sleazy. He seems like the sort of fellow that can be dealt with. The elites seems like they can make a "deal" with him if he does get elected. He talks about making America great again, but those who watch him, know, he is about making Trump great again. If the elites make Trump great, he'll cave and do what he tells him to do eventually I think.

The ruling class has enough on their hands w/o out disrupting their own leadership succession legitimacy in the people's eyes. The longer they can forestall the martial law option, the better.

You know its bad when conspiracy theorists also shun your materiel. :lol:
xq55d2e7a5.jpg

It's always important to separate the wheat from the chaff.

One must be discerning enough to tell when the establishment is publishing misinformation and disinformation.

OTH, this might be an indicator that there IS a plan already in the works to knock him off if he does get elected. If they have already pushed out known preemptive conspiracy tripe, then it sort of shields the establishment, sort of that, plausible deniability thing. Those of us who study this will remember the TV show the Lone Gunman?

I have been suggesting on this forum for several months that if the elites couldn't keep him from getting into office, it might be their last option.

There just doesn't seem to be enough support for him to get elected though. I think he would split the electorate three ways before he would ever get into office. I really think there is more support for Sanders than for Trump, I honesty do.

I also believe they could rig the vote again like they did in 2000, 2004, and 2012 before they would ever have to take such drastic measures. Added to that, Trump seems sort of spineless and sleazy. He seems like the sort of fellow that can be dealt with. The elites seems like they can make a "deal" with him if he does get elected. He talks about making America great again, but those who watch him, know, he is about making Trump great again. If the elites make Trump great, he'll cave and do what he tells him to do eventually I think.

The ruling class has enough on their hands w/o out disrupting their own leadership succession legitimacy in the people's eyes. The longer they can forestall the martial law option, the better.

Even if the linked story is BS, which I think it is, there have been threats against Trump, so at least in theory the story does ring somewhat true.

Forum List

Back