Russia Issues Unusually Bitter Condemnation Of Israeli Attack On Damascus Airport

Syria is full of Russians if you didn't know.
No wonder Israel is bombing them. Lebanon must be full of Russians, too. Libya, too, must be full of Russians. And Iraq as well. And Yemen. And Iran. I wonder whether the U.S.S. Liberty was full of Russians?

Neither of which were hit.
The Russian Naval base at Tartus is only 150 miles away. Right after the airport was hit the Russian and Syrians started scrambling aircraft. Isreal is worried about the Russian military expansion in Syria and the hyper-sonic equipped fighter jets.

I think we are today witnessing the "hooks in the jaw" that is spoken of in Ezekiel 38/39. If we are then we'll be seeing Russia creating an alliance with Iran, Turkey, and several other Islamic states.

So why is it OK for Israel to attack Syria, but not OK for Russia to attack Ukraine?
Has Ukraine been attacking Russians on Russian territory? Syria has CERTAINLY attacked Israelis, even if only by proxies.

I wonder whether the U.S.S. Liberty was full of Russians?
Well now I've never considered that. That would explain why it looked exactly like the deliberate slaughter of American servicemen, but somehow wasn't.

Last edited:
So if a CIA Jet full of assets was at the Syrian Airport and blown up by the IDF Attack would it have been like the USS Liberty incident ?

I think we are today witnessing the "hooks in the jaw" that is spoken of in Ezekiel 38/39. If we are then we'll be seeing Russia creating an alliance with Iran, Turkey, and several other Islamic states.
Create an alliance? All over the ME if you need to be updated.

The Russian Naval base at Tartus is only 150 miles away. Right after the airport was hit the Russian and Syrians started scrambling aircraft. Isreal is worried about the Russian military expansion in Syria and the hyper-sonic equipped fighter jets.

The Russian Naval base at Tartus is only 150 miles away.

Wow. They must have been pissing their pants.

Isreal is worried about the Russian military expansion in Syria and the hyper-sonic equipped fighter jets.

Probably not a worry if the Syrians are flying them.

The Russian Naval base at Tartus is only 150 miles away.

Wow. They must have been pissing their pants.

Isreal is worried about the Russian military expansion in Syria and the hyper-sonic equipped fighter jets.

Probably not a worry if the Syrians are flying them.
Not too bright at 10 Watts is ya?

Forum List

Back