Russia is talking withdrawing from the Ukraine.

Or is Russia accomplishing what it set out to accomplish?

The propaganda blizt by America has been wrong too many times for anyone to believe it.

Russia has had some rough going lately, and they're talking about withdrawing from Ukraine.

That would be fantastic, but Putin's track record on peace talks and promises is abysmal.

So Russia wants to keep captured territory and Ukraine stops fighting them.

What is in it for Ukraine?
Will Russia repair all the damage they have done and pay reparations to the families?

There isn't a Ukraine air force anymore, and Russia dominates the sky.
Russia is decimating the Ukrainian forces and steadily advancing westward, and is effectively in control of the the entire Donbas region.
By the end of the month the Russian army will most likely control the major port city of Odessa and possibly link up with Transnistria.
Thus making Ukraine a land lock country with no access to the Black Sea.

Russia has had some rough going lately, and they're talking about withdrawing from Ukraine.

Losers.

The US stuck things out in Afghanistan for 50 years or so before declaring it an insane venture.

What a wuss Putin is.

Then again, if Putin does pull out I bet he does not leave Russians behind to die like Biden, so there is that.

So Russia wants to keep captured territory and Ukraine stops fighting them.

What is in it for Ukraine?
Will Russia repair all the damage they have done and pay reparations to the families?

Another question is the return of all the women and children who fled to safety, be it Poland or elsewhere. I can't even imagine the logistics of that and the risks in the event pause is misconstrued as a withdrawal.

Last edited:
Russia is decimating the Ukrainian forces and steadily advancing westward, and is effectively in control of the the entire Donbas region.
By the end of the month the Russian army will most likely control the major port city of Odessa and possibly link up with Transnistria.
Sunni, can you explain to me why did you decide that siding with Russia is the side you support in this war....??

Why are you against Ukraine, and the USA, and the EU, and Canada etc. on this...???

I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, but never got the chance...

The Russian economy was tiny to start with, after the war and sanctions its even smaller.
The sanctions are a joke and have backfired on the Western nations.
Russia's economy is doing great and the Ruble is the strongest currency on the financial market.
Putin's selling of oil, LNG, and other natural resources has greatly increased since the special military operation began. With China, India, parts of Africa, and now Turkey buying all they can.

So they got no choice but to 'negotiate' ?

~S~

They should, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
People are already making bets on which month before December that Putin dies of cancer.

I also read a blip that the Russians bombed their own batallion of soldiers the other day.

And the Russian soldiers are said to be frustrated, probably because they consider Ukrainians as their own kin.

People in Moscow got hit by one missile last month from Ukraine, and there is fear of nuclear holocaust that is growing on rumors.

Everything I've read in the international news indicates that Russia needs to cool it in the Ukraine, I just hope it is sooner rather than a few more tens of thousands of deaths. The Russians seem up to here with disgust about Russia's war on civilians, almost as much so as the membership countries of NATO.

The Russians who still go to church are likely opposed to murdering their fellow Russian Orthodox Churches.

The sooner they get out of the Ukraine the better for all concerned.

People are already making bets on which month before December that Putin dies of cancer.

I also read a blip that the Russians bombed their own batallion of soldiers the other day.

And the Russian soldiers are said to be frustrated, probably because they consider Ukrainians as their own kin.

People in Moscow got hit by one missile last month from Ukraine, and there is fear of nuclear holocaust that is growing on rumors.

Everything I've read in the international news indicates that Russia needs to cool it in the Ukraine, I just hope it is sooner rather than a few more tens of thousands of deaths. The Russians seem up to here with disgust about Russia's war on civilians, almost as much so as the membership countries of NATO.

The Russians who still go to church are likely opposed to murdering their fellow Russian Orthodox Churches.

The sooner they get out of the Ukraine the better for all concerned.
Just because Putin dies does not mean he will go away

I mean, just look at Bernie Sanders.

He died decades ago.

The sanctions are a joke and have backfired on the Western nations.
Russia's economy is doing great and the Ruble is the strongest currency on the financial market.
Putin's selling of oil, LNG, and other natural resources has greatly increased since the special military operation began. With China, India, parts of Africa, and now Turkey buying all they can.
1. I agree Biden is the moron whose war on energy raised the price of oil and Putin and his oligarchs made fortunes, and the Ruble is strong.
But that's just oil, not the Russian economy. The Russians can't get computer chips for their weapons or economy, they can't get parts for planes & equipment, etc.

2. You need to look at how expensive that the war is, and no one is helping Russia. The Ukraine has the civilized world helping them. The longer the war goes on, the worse it gets for the Russian people, and people only take so much hardship.

Or is Russia accomplishing what it set out to accomplish?

The propaganda blizt by America has been wrong too many times for anyone to believe it.
Those Russians are pretty smart, and many of them know English. They're online reading a lot of stuff about their own killing of people who have
historically benefitted them but been first genocided by Stalin, and what Putin started looked pretty genocidal to me. I think the everyday person on the street in Russia is like us--they work hard, play hard, study literature and mathematics with the best, and in the fine arts, they are into as well as anyone else with true devotion to excellence. I'm sure that few of them thinks killing civilians is a good idea, although without as much free speech as we have, they cannot say it out loud. I think they want out. I'm not sure they can make this known to Russia's leadership.

Their best allies are telling them to stop killing Ukrainians. We'll see if Mother Russia is merciful or a Lorena Bobbit about things, won't we. :redface:

Forum List

Back