Russia investigation is DEAD!! Assange has PROOF Russians did NOT hack the DNC!!

Did you really expect Assange to come out and say the Russians did it? :rolleyes:

Assange has already proven himself a liar in the past.

He has PROOF while you libs have NOTHING except bawling & crying like the most PATHETIC crybabies no earth!

Sure he does... and of course you call me a Liberal, because everyone that hates Trump must be a Liberal right? Fucking idiot.

dead huh.. tell that to Mueller.
The guy who still hasn't found any smoking guns?

unless youre the grand jury or Mueller you wouldnt know it if they had 500 file cabinets full of evidence ... YOU AINT ON THE NEED TO KNOW LIST YOU IDIOT.

none of you are.
If he had anything it would have been leaked, you idiot. He's got nothing.

he has something, he impaneled a grand jury, and without EVIDENCE you cant do that..

write that down

not even close to the truth

--LOL

Read it weep libs!! Julian Assange has PROOF the Russians did NOT hack the DNC! You knew Trump would NEVER be impeached so now I'll relish in seeing more liberal TEARS!!

According to Rohrabacher, Assange “reaffirmed his aggressive denial” that Russia had anything to do with the leaking of DNC emails. And Assange was willing to offer proof, but apparently not for free.

Assange Reportedly Willing to Deliver Proof Russia Didn’t Hack DNC In Exchange For WH Press Credentials
I love this thread.

Russia investigation is DEAD!!

not even close ..

hide and watch.

Forum List

Back