Released Transcripts PROVE DOJ LIED IN ROGER STONE CASE – Had No Proof Russia Gave Emails to WikiLeaks

I've done my time and sacrificed for the common good. Don't know if I saw you freezing your a$$ off on a tank at Baumholder or Graffe .

Sorry, I didn't have the luxury of sleeping under cover or riding around everywhere much of the timer in Afghanistan and Iraq....
Never walk when you can ride. Never ride when you can fly. If you don't have to go, don't even pack the ruck. Go fourth and enjoy the fruit of your labor, relieved by proper authority, as you have been a good and faithful servant, your ticket is punched. :cool:

I'll take modest precautions and live a long life, contributing dollars to the economy...

Good on youfor taking modest precautions, but WHAT economy. The Trump economy - the strongest economy ever - was the one thing the Democrats could not hope to overcome in Nov. And now that it is down, Pelosi and other Democrats are stepping on its neck, ensuring it doesn't get up - even if it destroys the nation - before November in hopes that it will help them win back POWER.

F@ that!
The young people will rebuild as young people always have. Oh, ye of little faith. Where is that optimism and confidence born or training and experience? History ain't over yet.

Never walk when you can ride. Never ride when you can fly. If you don't have to go, don't even pack the ruck. Go fourth and enjoy the fruit of your labor, relieved by proper authority, as you have been a good and faithful servant, your ticket is punched. :cool:

HUA! No offense, though, I have seen what A-10s can do to a tank (Glad they are on our side!) - I will just walk or fly.

:p

Thanks for your service!

The young people will rebuild as young people always have.

Oh, so its ok to burn it to the ground and instead of leave them one of the strongest economies ever, we will leave the carnage left behind resulting from Pelosi and the Democrats' pursuit of power?! No thanks.

I prefer hard, honest work with the rewards going to hard-working Americans, not going to buy Pelosi another $25k fridge and another 13 gallons of gourmet ice cream.

HUA! No offense, though, I have seen what A-10s can do to a tank (Glad they are on our side!) - I will just walk or fly.

:p

Thanks for your service!
Working with A-10s definitely gives an entirely new perspective on the false confidence of having 65 tons of steal, state of the art laser ranging, ballistic computers and powerful weapons wrapped around your butt. Thanks for yours.:)

Hey moron when are you going to learn to stop spreading horseshit propaganda by Trumpster mills with ZERO journalistic integrity?
Crowdstrike interview- MR.HENRY:Yes,sir.Sothat,again,stagedfor,which,lmean,there,s not -- the analogy I used with Mr. Stewart earlier was we don't have video of it
happening, but there are indicators that it happened. There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don't have the evidence that says it
actually left.
Page 32,
33D3D47E-6116-4437-BCDF-9E9768F4DF41.png

If you snowflakes can't stick to the topic, following USMB rules, then perhaps you should bugger off. No one is interested in your pathetic attempts to distract from Obama's criminal syndicate imploding / being exposed.
This thread demonstrates you have no idea what Stone was guilty of.

read the indictment. You need some actual facts.

Crowdstrike interview- MR.HENRY:Yes,sir.Sothat,again,stagedfor,which,lmean,there,s not -- the analogy I used with Mr. Stewart earlier was we don't have video of it
happening, but there are indicators that it happened. There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don't have the evidence that says it
actually left.
Page 32,
View attachment 334805

The Ivans couldn't have possibly downloaded that data in the time the DNC claimed, which is why the FBI never was allowed to see it. This is the beginning of the attempted-coup....the first since Lincoln was shot dead. Comey & Co. should get LIFE for what they did.

Last edited:
Hey moron when are you going to learn to stop spreading horseshit propaganda by Trumpster mills with ZERO journalistic integrity?
actually left.
Page 32,
View attachment 334805

We don't have ACTUAL evidence it happened, NO....but we have 'indications' it happened.

Democrats 1st declared 17 US Intel Agencies agreed the Russians hacked the DNC server.
- This was a LIE. Only 3 made the claim.:

The much-ballyhooed “unanimous consensus” of the seventeen U.S. Intelligence Services that bad Vlad and his minions were culpable, has been shown to be a multilevel fraud. It turns out that their document was written by representatives of just four — no, make that three — agencies, each one of whom was handpicked because of their known proclivities to write just what they did. Even then, the best they could manage was “high confidence” for two of the services and a mere “moderate confidence” for the third, in the soundness of their conclusions. As Mr. Binney has quipped, these phrases are bureaucratic doublespeak for “We have no hard evidence, but this is our best guess.” Yet the Mueller report rubber-stamped their judgment as revealed truth.

By far, the most serious forensic analysis of the “hack that wasn’t,” comes from the work of William Binney, former technical director of the NSA and now a leader of the veteran intelligence professionals for sanity. Mr. Binney clearly demonstrates that the recorded speed of the download of the cited e-mails to Wikileaks was almost double the maximum rate possible using even the most advanced technology via the internet, but well within the limits for a (far faster) direct transmission using a thumb drive or other storage device. Therefore, it had to be a leak, not a hack from Russia or anyplace else. Why was there zero effort by team Mueller to interview or consult with this man?

Not long ago Crowdstrike declared they were never hired to analyze the DNC server.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPPORT THE CLAIM THAT THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC SERVER.

THE FBI IS THE WORLD'S PREMIERE INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE N THE WORLD - WHY WOULD THEY NOT CONDUCT THE INVESTIGATION THAT HAS NATIONAL SECURITY IMPICATIONS?

WHY WOULD THE FBI ALLOW A PRIVATE AGENCY HIRED BY THE DNC TO DO SO?
-- NO FINAL REPORT OR ANALYSIS REPORT WAS EVER SUBMITTED.

AFTER IT WAS ALL OVER, CROWDSTRIKE'S FOUNDER RECEIVED A CABINET POSITION IN OBAMA'S ADMINISTRAITON.....

....NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Yep. The most unemployed are us retirees. We don't have to work anymore, and we always show up AT THE POLLS. Maybe team trump needs to lighten up on asking us to go for the self sacrificing angle on the open up fast and loose idea, not in our interests.

'Not in our best interest'? For a veteran, you sure seem to have adopted a 'Me, Me,Me-1st before country attitude. My service has no expiration date.

The world's strongest economy was derailed based on lies and fear mongering supported by monstrously failed / wrong predictions about a virus with a mortality rate of less that 1%, equal or less than annual influenza numbers....and now that it's closed Dems like Pelosi are intent to keep the economy closed as long as possible, to destroy the nation if she has to win an election.

This as just a criminal extension of Barry's failed coup attempt, his trampling of the Constitution, Rule of law, Constitutional and Civil Rights, illegal spying, sending innocent people to jail - all part of his coup official documents show he ran out of the oval office.

Trump, Papa, Flynn, Stone - he targeted them all. Pelosi is carrying on Barry's attempt to fundamentally change the US in the lust for power.

F* Them. Durham is going to hammer the shit out of a lot of Democrats, and hopefully we will get things open again, with or without Pelosi, for the good of the nation...and hopefully ensure her boney ass is tossed out of govt so she can go back to eating gourmet ice cream out of her $25k fridge full time.

How many of your family are you sacrificing to the economy easy? Who's gonna take the hit so the family can eat? Your parents? Your brother? Yourself. I notice that the highest death toll is among old white men. Go for it. You're not that old!!

Any disease that kills old Trump voters first can't be all bad!!

Turn to page 36, Part I of the Mueller Report and continue reading from.............

III. RUSSIAN HACKING AND DUMPING OPERATIONS
Beginning in March 2016, units of the Russian Federation' s Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) hacked the computers and email accounts of organizations, e·mployees, and volunteers supporting the Clinton Campaign, including the email account of campaign chairman John Podesta. Starting in April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU targeted hundreds of email accounts used by Clinton Campaign employees, advisors, and volunteers. In total, the GRU stole hundreds of thousands of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks. 109 The GRU later released stolen Clinton Campaign and DNC documents through online personas, "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0," and later through the organization WikiLeaks. The release of the documents was designed and timed to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election and undermine the Clinton Campaign.

Then go find yourself another piece of right wing media horseshit to post about.

Yep. The most unemployed are us retirees. We don't have to work anymore, and we always show up AT THE POLLS. Maybe team trump needs to lighten up on asking us to go for the self sacrificing angle on the open up fast and loose idea, not in our interests.

'Not in our best interest'? For a veteran, you sure seem to have adopted a 'Me, Me,Me-1st before country attitude. My service has no expiration date.

The world's strongest economy was derailed based on lies and fear mongering supported by monstrously failed / wrong predictions about a virus with a mortality rate of less that 1%, equal or less than annual influenza numbers....and now that it's closed Dems like Pelosi are intent to keep the economy closed as long as possible, to destroy the nation if she has to win an election.

This as just a criminal extension of Barry's failed coup attempt, his trampling of the Constitution, Rule of law, Constitutional and Civil Rights, illegal spying, sending innocent people to jail - all part of his coup official documents show he ran out of the oval office.

Trump, Papa, Flynn, Stone - he targeted them all. Pelosi is carrying on Barry's attempt to fundamentally change the US in the lust for power.

F* Them. Durham is going to hammer the shit out of a lot of Democrats, and hopefully we will get things open again, with or without Pelosi, for the good of the nation...and hopefully ensure her boney ass is tossed out of govt so she can go back to eating gourmet ice cream out of her $25k fridge full time.

How many of your family are you sacrificing to the economy easy? Who's gonna take the hit so the family can eat? Your parents? Your brother? Yourself. I notice that the highest death toll is among old white men. Go for it. You're not that old!!

Any disease that kills old Trump voters first can't be all bad!!
How would you know about his family?

actually left.
Page 32,
View attachment 334805

We don't have ACTUAL evidence it happened, NO....but we have 'indications' it happened.

Democrats 1st declared 17 US Intel Agencies agreed the Russians hacked the DNC server.
- This was a LIE. Only 3 made the claim.:

The much-ballyhooed “unanimous consensus” of the seventeen U.S. Intelligence Services that bad Vlad and his minions were culpable, has been shown to be a multilevel fraud. It turns out that their document was written by representatives of just four — no, make that three — agencies, each one of whom was handpicked because of their known proclivities to write just what they did. Even then, the best they could manage was “high confidence” for two of the services and a mere “moderate confidence” for the third, in the soundness of their conclusions. As Mr. Binney has quipped, these phrases are bureaucratic doublespeak for “We have no hard evidence, but this is our best guess.” Yet the Mueller report rubber-stamped their judgment as revealed truth.

By far, the most serious forensic analysis of the “hack that wasn’t,” comes from the work of William Binney, former technical director of the NSA and now a leader of the veteran intelligence professionals for sanity. Mr. Binney clearly demonstrates that the recorded speed of the download of the cited e-mails to Wikileaks was almost double the maximum rate possible using even the most advanced technology via the internet, but well within the limits for a (far faster) direct transmission using a thumb drive or other storage device. Therefore, it had to be a leak, not a hack from Russia or anyplace else. Why was there zero effort by team Mueller to interview or consult with this man?

Not long ago Crowdstrike declared they were never hired to analyze the DNC server.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPPORT THE CLAIM THAT THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC SERVER.

THE FBI IS THE WORLD'S PREMIERE INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE N THE WORLD - WHY WOULD THEY NOT CONDUCT THE INVESTIGATION THAT HAS NATIONAL SECURITY IMPICATIONS?

WHY WOULD THE FBI ALLOW A PRIVATE AGENCY HIRED BY THE DNC TO DO SO?
-- NO FINAL REPORT OR ANALYSIS REPORT WAS EVER SUBMITTED.

AFTER IT WAS ALL OVER, CROWDSTRIKE'S FOUNDER RECEIVED A CABINET POSITION IN OBAMA'S ADMINISTRAITON.....

....NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Still pushing debunked Russian propaganda I see, Easy. And you wonder why so many of us call you out for being a troll farm Russian stooge. I've been waiting years for you to post that Putin is a murderous piece of shit, which he is, and a danger to world. Not once every have you ever said a single disparaging word against Putin. Neither had Donald Trump.

Why is that Evgeny?

Turn to page 36, Part I of the Mueller Report and continue reading from.............

III. RUSSIAN HACKING AND DUMPING OPERATIONS
Beginning in March 2016, units of the Russian Federation' s Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) hacked the computers and email accounts of organizations, e·mployees, and volunteers supporting the Clinton Campaign, including the email account of campaign chairman John Podesta. Starting in April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU targeted hundreds of email accounts used by Clinton Campaign employees, advisors, and volunteers. In total, the GRU stole hundreds of thousands of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks. 109 The GRU later released stolen Clinton Campaign and DNC documents through online personas, "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0," and later through the organization WikiLeaks. The release of the documents was designed and timed to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election and undermine the Clinton Campaign.

Then go find yourself another piece of right wing media horseshit to post about.
Honey, you might want to have them refresh their so-called article, seeing as the transcripts from the House Committee show otherwise. Crowdstrike admitted they did not have evidence the info was actually exfiltrated from the dnc.
once again-
D22F737D-46F8-4B7C-A6A4-46BF582A1D70.png

actually left.
Page 32,
View attachment 334805

The Ivans couldn't have possibly downloaded that data in the time the DNC claimed, which is why the FBI never was allowed to see it. This is the beginning of the attempted-coup....the first since Lincoln was shot dead. Comey & Co. should get LIFE for what they did.
Baseless nonsense.

Forum List

Back