Russia investigation is DEAD!! Assange has PROOF Russians did NOT hack the DNC!!

Conservative denial is in overdrive when it comes to the collusion between the Russians and the Big Orange Idiot. All the while, Mueller's investigation continues to find evidence here in the real world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

19145990_1217679471695163_1358521539196888730_n.jpg

That conservative denial, it's undeniable.

I am just a dippy American girl------I still do not understand the rules of American football
or why ANYONE likes that brutal sport. -----I do not understand HOW-----RUSSIA "HACKING"
anything had anything to do with MY VOTE unless they GOT TO THE VOTING MACHINES---
and marinated them with a vodka infused marinade

Read it weep libs!! Julian Assange has PROOF the Russians did NOT hack the DNC! You knew Trump would NEVER be impeached so now I'll relish in seeing more liberal TEARS!!

According to Rohrabacher, Assange “reaffirmed his aggressive denial” that Russia had anything to do with the leaking of DNC emails. And Assange was willing to offer proof, but apparently not for free.

Assange Reportedly Willing to Deliver Proof Russia Didn’t Hack DNC In Exchange For WH Press Credentials
Correction. Assange tells Trump's favorite Senator that he has proof, which he has allegedly withheld for no reason all this time. :biggrin:

It is also a question ------- WHAT DA HELL -------trump colluded with DA RUSSIANS to do
WHAT? (no one offered to buy my vote-------I did not receive even ONE BOTTLE OF
VODKA

When you see illiterate graffiti, crime scene tape, trash blowing around, bars on windows, abandoned houses, shut-down businesses, stripped cars and poop on the sidewalks........ you know that you are in a Democrat area

Mueller doesn't have anything. This explains why his lead attorney bailed from the investigation the other day.
You don't know the reason. And it was only one of his lead investigators . Not the lead "attorney." factcheck yourself, Stevo.

Last edited:
The scam that led to the investigation has been dead for some time, as evident by the leftist media's silence on 'collusion', 'hacking', and 'obstruction'.

The left has moved on to the new 'Trump is a white supremacist because he accurately pointed out the Leftist Antifa instigated violence in Charlottesville' ploy.

One scam after another...

'If 1st you don't seditiously succeed, try, try again'.

When you see illiterate graffiti, crime scene tape, trash blowing around, bars on windows, abandoned houses, shut-down businesses, stripped cars and poop on the sidewalks........ you know that you are in a Democrat area

so ? move and quit whining

Read it weep libs!! Julian Assange has PROOF the Russians did NOT hack the DNC! You knew Trump would NEVER be impeached so now I'll relish in seeing more liberal TEARS!!

According to Rohrabacher, Assange “reaffirmed his aggressive denial” that Russia had anything to do with the leaking of DNC emails. And Assange was willing to offer proof, but apparently not for free.

Assange Reportedly Willing to Deliver Proof Russia Didn’t Hack DNC In Exchange For WH Press Credentials
Are you really that fucking stupid and gullible to drink that piss? Did it ever occur to you that Assange is holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London seeking a way to get to his Russian retreat he's been promised, and that he just might curry favors for that oligarchic regime to keep the doors open? A box of rocks has a higher IQ! But you just go ahead and side with Russia and Assange you duped useful idiot!

I am just a dippy American girl------I still do not understand the rules of American football
or why ANYONE likes that brutal sport. -----I do not understand HOW-----RUSSIA "HACKING"
anything had anything to do with MY VOTE unless they GOT TO THE VOTING MACHINES---
and marinated them with a vodka infused marinade

And even Obama's own Homeland security chief Jeh Johnson said any alleged Russian interference did NOT change a SINGLE vote!!

So Trump won FAIR & SQUARE & Dems are the biggest SORE LOSER CRYBABIES on earth!!

Does this occur before or after he turns himself in? :dunno:

Russia leaks is dry.......let's punish the South again for the Civil War and see what comes of it.

Conservative denial is in overdrive when it comes to the collusion between the Russians and the Big Orange Idiot. All the while, Mueller's investigation continues to find evidence here in the real world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 144651

That conservative denial, it's undeniable.

I see. Conservatives are in denial because the only evidence to-date is liberals remain butt-hurt over the election results. Sounds like you're projecting.

Russia leaks is dry.......let's punish the South again for the Civil War and see what comes of it.

I cannot do that------what will become of MAMMY?, ----or ---for that matter
UNCLE BEN. I really like that song-----"swing low, sweet chariot....." --------
what about the real war criminals-------like COLONEL SANDERS? --------

BOOKMARK this thread! THERE WILL NEVER BE EVIDENCE AGAINST Trump for election interference because Wikileaks has been around since 2006 & could've hacked into the DNC even if Trump NEVER ran!!

The only evidence against Trump are liberal DELUSIONS because they can never accept the fact that they LOST!!

Forum List

Back