Russia Ignores Weak Biden - Perpetrates Another Cyber-Warfare Attack On US Food Supply - Biden Again Takes No Action

I have not defended him once...why do you feel the need to lie about me? Would it not be better just not to post than to post just to lie?
Sure you have. You brought up Trump, to distract from Biden.

You're one to be whining about posting lies...lol

The US is totally involved in dirty tricks against Russia and Russia the same against the US. It didn't stop when the Cold War against the Soviet Union ended.

There's ample evidence to say that Biden has talked to Putin about calling a truce that would be in the best interests of both countries. It has been partially effective.

But the appearance must be kept up that the US isn't involved in that sort of dirty tricks and Russia continues to be. US propaganda spin needs to be kept up, as does the same in Russia.

An interesting question would be why it didn't appear to be happening during the Trump regime.

Mutual respect between Trump and Putin?

Sure you have. You brought up Trump, to distract from Biden.

I am comparing the two as I think they both suck, if you call that defending Biden, then I guess it makes sense why you are a Trump worshiper, you lack any basic intelligence at all.

How when a REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT sides with Russia against 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies at a presser there Gunny? How when that same 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward salutes a North Korean General Gunny. You seem to love to cherry pick your outrage.
Your lies are just that LIES.

Forum List

Back