Russia Ignores Weak Biden - Perpetrates Another Cyber-Warfare Attack On US Food Supply - Biden Again Takes No Action

Both Trump and Biden are figureheads that are advised by responsible people.

Unfortunately that doesn't negate the danger of Trump getting his hands on the nuclear button.

America's military muscle has been reduced to nuclear weapons, as is Russia's and China's or any other nuclear power.
The hard truth.

Who, or what responsible person or group of people will act to make sure Trump never again gains the power to follow the delusional wandering of his mind?

In Desert Storm, surrendering Iraqi generals saluted US officers of a lower rank, for one.

Two, Medal of Honor recipients rate a salute from any rank.

So, you think President of the United States compares to surrendering Iraqi generals?

And you think the NK General is the same as a US CMH winner?

Ok, if you say so. I do not really agree with your views, but each to their own

So, you think President of the United States compares to surrendering Iraqi generals?

And you think the NK General is the same as a US CMH winner?

Ok, if you say so. I do not really agree with your views, but each to their own
The Nork General saluted first. Looks like you got caught talking out of your ass

Both Trump and Biden are figureheads that are advised by responsible people.

Unfortunately that doesn't negate the danger of Trump getting his hands on the nuclear button.

America's military muscle has been reduced to nuclear weapons, as is Russia's and China's or any other nuclear power.
The hard truth.

Who, or what responsible person or group of people will act to make sure Trump never again gains the power to follow the delusional wandering of his mind?
WTF?...lol

The Nork General saluted first. Looks like you got caught talking out of your ass

well that changes everything! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am so sorry for disparaging your god. I will attempt not to do so in the future

So, back to the topic of US response to hacking....why did your god not do anything after the Russian government itself hacked our government?

well that changes everything! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am so sorry for disparaging your god. I will attempt not to do so in the future

So, back to the topic of US response to hacking....why did your god not do anything after the Russian government itself hacked our government?
Awww, you're pissed off because you were found to be full of shit. One person said something and you instantaneously took as fact. You Leftists are such followers. Next time : attention to detail, Marine.

Awww, you're pissed off because you were found to be full of shit. One person said something and you instantaneously took as fact. You Leftists are such followers. Next time : attention to detail, Marine.

the sad part is you think it some how makes it better...but then again you compared the us POTUS to a surrendering Iraqi, so I should not be surprised

The US must act against another Government when that Government condones supports and allows the attack.

Really? Firstly, how do you know action isn't being taken.
Secondly, what should he do,? Go to war? Stop selling them bananas?

Think about it before you launch into another Biden hate session.

the sad part is you think it some how makes it better...but then again you compared the us POTUS to a surrendering Iraqi, so I should not be surprised
I didn't make any such comparison. You're lying because you got caught lying. You asked in what scenario would a junior officer salute a higher rank and I gave you two scenarios. But, you only asked that dumb ass question because you ignorantly stated that Trump saluted a Nork generalissimo.

That isn't the topic of the thread...lol. The thread is about your hero, Creepy Joe.

Not my hero, I think he sucks. But by your own standards, at least in this case, he is no different than Trump...which has been my stance all along...both suck

Why

Are you defending him?

not at all. Just like to take these opportunities to show how little difference there is between the two. The very thing you all are jumping on Biden is the same thing Trump did...nothing.

Not to mention that I am still not convened I want the Fed Govt to take over IT security for private companies.

not at all. Just like to take these opportunities to show how little difference there is between the two. The very thing you all are jumping on Biden is the same thing Trump did...nothing.

Not to mention that I am still not convened I want the Fed Govt to take over IT security for private companies.
For someone you don't like, you sure are defending the hell out of Biden.

Looks as if none of you guys really know who did what.
Why blame Russia when America worships Neo Con artists who have ripped them off for trillions of $'s and protect the Richman from all liability?

Forum List

Back