Russia has lost 11,000 Troops, 285 Tanks and nearly 100 Aircraft

krichton

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2021

Russia has a vast army but these kinds of losses in just 10 days of fighting are unsustainable, even for them. I heard one general say Russia will have Ukraine in 90 days, but what will be left of their army by then? Even worse will be trying to hold the country after that, as Russia moves on to attack Moldova and possibly Khaghastan.

Russia has a vast army but these kinds of losses in just 10 days of fighting are unsustainable, even for them. I heard one general say Russia will have Ukraine in 90 days, but what will be left of their army by then? Even worse will be trying to hold the country after that, as Russia moves on to attack Moldova and possibly Khaghastan.

The US found out that keeping the peace after an invasion is where the real casualties occur

Russia cannot maintain the invasion

The US found out that keeping the peace after an invasion is where the real casualties occur

Russia cannot maintain the invasion

Historically, Russia has been a lot better and maintaining order in an occupied state than we have.

RIAN_archive_626399_Karpov_frontier_post.jpg

Second Russian General Killed In Action Near Kharkiv, Second General Killed In Two Weeks.

Mother Fucking Russians Assholes Deserve To Fucking Die.

Women Are Being Raped, Children Are Being Killed and Fuck Shit Stain Cons Support Mother Fucking Putin.

11,000 in 10 days................1100 a day?

Forum List

Back