Russia establishes a National Guard

The units will operate as local militia, much like the SA did in Germany, and will have the right to shoot and kill without reprisal.

Putin and Assad are emulating Hitler.

These are militias sworn to the Leader.

Putin and Assad are emulating Hitler.
yeah, and Hitler emulated Donald Trump, by your logic.
Fallacy of false comparison by a noob. Hitler could not have emulated Trump. Trump's people are not carrying 21st century weapons. Yet. The Russian militia dedicated to Trump emulates the SA and the SS dedicated to Hitler. Let the oppression, torture, and killings begin.

On April, 14 Putin has had a direct line with Russian citizens. During the live broadcast that lasted 3 hours and 40 minutes, the President answered 80 questions out of the over 3 million that were received. One of the questions was about National Guard.

Abdurakhman Khavchayev:.I would like to ask what prompted you to issue an executive order on the creation of the National Guard? Why did the Internal Troops cease to meet the requirements? And will the National Guard have functions and powers that the Internal Troops did not have? Thank you.

Vladimir Putin: What prompted me to do this? I should tell you that this question has been discussed for a long time and from various angles. The first and perhaps the most important consideration behind this decision is the need to place the circulation of weapons in the country under special control. If you paid attention, this decision involves not simply removing the Internal Troops from the Interior Ministry, but has to do with the fact that everything connected with weapons, with firearms, is concentrated within this agency. This includes all kinds of guard services, the licensing system, oversight of private security companies and also the Internal Troops themselves.

We hope to make this work more efficient and to minimize maintenance costs for various services. This position was also actively promoted by the Finance Ministry, by optimizing primarily administrative and staff structures. This is also related to what happens and should happen in the Interior Ministry and the National Guard itself.

Direct Line with Vladimir Putin

My uncle who was among the first occupying troops in Germany. He said it was not uncommon for the guards to be given to the inmates or just put against the wall and shot.

The units will operate as local militia, much like the SA did in Germany, and will have the right to shoot and kill without reprisal.
As US police =))) Bggg=))
What a most inapt comparison. Here is your leader, Sonc.
What can I say.
I watch the US news. There are a lot of lies about Putin and Russia.

inapt comparison? Why?
Do you think this is normal?

My uncle who was among the first occupying troops in Germany.
And that your grandfather talking about it?

1979970-3x2-940x627.jpg

m623d3105.jpg

AFGHANISTAN-USA-URINATION-pic4_zoom-1000x1000-86360.jpg

Or here.
Peaceful opposition =)) US allies.

He said it was not uncommon for the guards to be given to the inmates or just put against the wall and shot.
Or here. Violation of the Geneva Convention.

The same US allies.
How many photos. How many videos.
And what is about Putin? Purchased headlines? Putin shot down a passenger plane - no evidence.
We think ... we assume ... cool!

If that is the best you have got, the USA is in the minor leagues of war crimes.

Nazi Germany and the Russia are the Hall of Fame countries for war crimes.

Forum List

Back