Rush Limbaugh getting married again

Well it's nice to see you justify Obama's failures on nearly every single thing he's attempted thus far other than spending 5 trillion dollars on a social entitlement program that no one knows what's in it...yeah...when we end up like Greece then your jury will come back in real quick when your entitements are cut off....but that doesn't matter right? As long as YOU can blame someone else for everything that's wrong with the country you'll be content to just let the Parties maintain the status quo...but with different labels next to their names....

I do not justify Obama. I merely recognise political reality and do not blame him for what one man alone cannot do.

It is interesting you bring up "The Greeks" . I am watching the motel for a greek billionaire friend as we speak. One of my best friends is a greek woman that manages a friends restaurant. I know quite alot about greek culture from first hand examples.

The Greeks problems are not about thier health care system They are about thier gov jobs and the vacation and retirement benefits as thier core problems. THEN with that weakness embedded into thier social system thet suffered the same collapse at the financial sectors the rest of the world suffered caused BY US!!! The Greeks did not plunge the world into chaos...WE DID. If you do not acknowledge that then you are dishonest and there is no need to further discuss it.

Well it's nice to see you justify Obama's failures on nearly every single thing he's attempted thus far other than spending 5 trillion dollars on a social entitlement program that no one knows what's in it...yeah...when we end up like Greece then your jury will come back in real quick when your entitements are cut off....but that doesn't matter right? As long as YOU can blame someone else for everything that's wrong with the country you'll be content to just let the Parties maintain the status quo...but with different labels next to their names....

I do not justify Obama. I merely recognise political reality and do not blame him for what one man alone cannot do.

It is interesting you bring up "The Greeks" . I am watching the motel for a greek billionaire friend as we speak. One of my best friends is a greek woman that manages a friends restaurant. I know quite alot about greek culture from first hand examples.

The Greeks problems are not about thier health care system They are about thier gov jobs and the vacation and retirement benefits as thier core problems. THEN with that weakness embedded into thier social system thet suffered the same collapse at the financial sectors the rest of the world suffered caused BY US!!! The Greeks did not plunge the world into chaos...WE DID. If you do not acknowledge that then you are dishonest and there is no need to further discuss it.

Ah...so now we go from it's all Bush's fault that America is fucked up to it's America's fault the entire world is in financial chaos....if you only knew what a totally irresponsible statement that is I would say there might be some shred of truth to your posts on occasion...and we are on the same road as Greece...but some just refuse to acknowledge it.

Ah...so now we go from it's all Bush's fault that America is fucked up to it's America's fault the entire world is in financial chaos....if you only knew what a totally irresponsible statement that is I would say there might be some shred of truth to your posts on occasion...and we are on the same road as Greece...but some just refuse to acknowledge it.

I think there are a lot of facts you need to acknowledge before you chart our course to Greece.

Maybe Limbaugh can get republicans to pass the Defense of his Many Marriages Act.

Yeah...right after you get Madcow and Olberqueef to get the Democrat Congress to pass a goddam budget!!!!:eusa_whistle:
My comment was of course facetious, (though it does highlight the ridiculous nature of the unfortunately named Defense of Marriage Act the GOP adulterers and serial divorcers pumped under the guise of "Family Values....")

but when Olberman or Maddow are dubbed Honorary Congressmen/woman by the Democratic caucus, crediting them with their takeover,

when the head of the DNC - or various dem congresscritters have to come'a groveling to Maddow or Olberman cause they called them "just an entertainer" or some such,
slurpily kissing The Ring, when the majority of the folks call either O or M, the "De facto Head of the Party" - then, and only then, might you have a point.

Maybe Limbaugh can get republicans to pass the Defense of his Many Marriages Act.

Yeah...right after you get Madcow and Olberqueef to get the Democrat Congress to pass a goddam budget!!!!:eusa_whistle:
My comment was of course facetious, (though it does highlight the ridiculous nature of the unfortunately named Defense of Marriage Act the GOP adulterers and serial divorcers pumped under the guise of "Family Values....")

but when Olberman or Maddow are dubbed Honorary Congressmen/woman by the Democratic caucus, crediting them with their takeover,

when the head of the DNC - or various dem congresscritters have to come'a groveling to Maddow or Olberman cause they called them "just an entertainer" or some such,
slurpily kissing The Ring, when the majority of the folks call either O or M, the "De facto Head of the Party" - then, and only then, might you have a point.

Examples?

5 Trillion Dollars? On what? You just pulled that number out of your ass.

Unless, you are talking about the Republican "Drug Give a Way" bill that could easily reach 5 trillion over 10 years and cost 1.3 trillion right off the bat. Did you just get your bills, "confused"?

The question is, "How could the Republicans put together a "drug bill" and only a "drug bill" that cost hundreds of times MORE than an entire health care plan that covers millions of Americans? Talk about incompetence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you just see the den?? All the hate diploma's lined up and sparkly clean.. I won't bother to list the people they hate.. the bus is full..but just say the word rush, or palin, or bush or cheney and the visceral reaction is a thing to behold. seen like the family learned every thing but "tolerance"

What you consistantly disregard is that Bush/Cheney/Rove....etc earned the hatred they receive from many americans. I voted for Bush in his first term. I believe in truth and fairness. I do not believe in winning at any cost or no matter how or who you trample to win. Many like you have no such moral compass. Bush's betrayal of my principals started with the Supreme court vote count issue and never stopped. Your hatred of Obama was predetermined. That is a significate difference. I am not obligated to ever jsutify Bush's lies and hubris. I am not going to EVER justify the murder of many thousands of american soldiers because Bush wanted a war or two. It is never OVER. There is no statute of limitations on murder. I repeat...I voted for Bush. He let me and the country down..not the oher way around.

and Obama continues and even enhanced many of Bush's programs and policies yet you don't say a fucking thing about that except..."well Bush did it."

Examples?

Examples?
Examples of what??

Of Rush being named Honorary Member of Congress?

Of Michael Steele or Reps. Sanford, Gingrey or Tiahrt and other leading GOP skuttlebutts who diss Rush, then days, or even hours later, walk back their comments and promptly kneel to Kiss the El Rushbo Ring?

Examples of that?

Just one word: GROSS! Who would want to roll over and see that every morning? Ugh. Wait, maybe she's blind and deaf...
I'm guessing this is primarily what she see when she rolls over

cash.jpg

Just one word: GROSS! Who would want to roll over and see that every morning? Ugh. Wait, maybe she's blind and deaf...

cash.jpg

OF COURSE that is why she married him. Greedy fuckers think alike.

However................

She's quite a bit younger than him and looks like she works out and is in good shape. Rushing Limp Idiot just had a heart attack in Hawaii.

Maybe the whole world will get lucky and he's gonna stroke out on his honeymoon or wedding night.

Not dead, just coma ridden. That way, she could spend all his money.

Yeah. That's a good dream..............

cash.jpg

OF COURSE that is why she married him. Greedy fuckers think alike.

However................

She's quite a bit younger than him and looks like she works out and is in good shape. Rushing Limp Idiot just had a heart attack in Hawaii.

Maybe the whole world will get lucky and he's gonna stroke out on his honeymoon or wedding night.

Not dead, just coma ridden. That way, she could spend all his money.

Yeah. That's a good dream..............
I don't wish death, or coma status on anybody, even the hate-filled Rush.

I give the marriage two years, then it's back to Dominican boys for the hate-spewing Pigman.

He'll have 2 kids that will follow in his footsteps. :eusa_shhh:
At 60 years old, Rush isn't going to have any children, besides the fact he has said many times how much he dislikes "the little rugrats and crumbcrunchers" - I doubt he has had any boys strong enough to swim that short bridge since the Nixon Administration.

:p

Forum List

Back