Rudy talking with the Jan6 committee about "testifying"

I think Rudy should go to the committee and give them hell in his opening statement- questioning the manhood and patriotism of the members and going from there.

When the questions come however, he should plead the 5th and refuse to answer questions from these stalinist lowlifes.
You're right he should question their manhood.

1644765506903.png

Rudy needs to go in there and start laying out the case for the actual insurrection...... of Nov 4 at 3am.

Start with the 6 states that mysteriously (and simultaneously) shut down the counting at 12am and proceeded to manufacture votes both digitally and analog.

It's so easy a caveman can do it. Let's go brandon.
Pa. didn`t begin counting the mail in ballots until the polls closed at 8, as ordered by our GOP legislators. The counters stopped their work at 12:00 to do what everyone else does. Sleep. Republicans, not knowing what it means to be contagious and asymptomatic overwhelmingly went to the polls. That`s why they had an early lead in Pa. that disappeared by morning. BTW, It`s pedophiles that are still screaming about Brandon. Take it somewhere else and watch out for the police. They`re on to you creeps.

I think Rudy should go to the committee and give them hell in his opening statement- questioning the manhood and patriotism of the members and going from there.

When the questions come however, he should plead the 5th and refuse to answer questions from these stalinist lowlifes.
He never questioned Trump's manhood or any of those weak ass clowns in his cabinet.

I wouldn't think there would be anything that he could chip in right now that would be of value.
Well, the Committee need not showcase Rudy if Rudy decides to go all 5th Amendment. Take down his statments and let him fade away without publicity from the Committee.

All they need to demonstrate is that a sincere, legitimate question was asked about an important aspect of the events. And for Rudy to simply say...."Upon advice of counsel, I plead for protection under........"

THAT....in and of itself.....may be sending an appropriate signal to the world.

Sure, pleading the 5th doesn't necessarily mean you are guilty.
It just looks like you are.

Hell, even Rudy's non-paying boss recognized that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another investigation looking for a crime..............How Communist of you.
Well, I don't know much about this obsession with "Communist".......but I would suggest the Committee is NOT..."looking for a crime", as the good poster 'eagle' asserts.
I personally think they have found the crime.
After all, it was pretty much all over the telly on January 6th.

Rather, I think the Committe is investigating to determine if that brouhaha on the 6th had more players in different rolls than just those Dicks & Karen who beat the cops, and pooped on the Capitol walls.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But we don't need a study do we?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Study?
Oh, I don't know.
In my opinion, we can leave 'studies' to the academics, and the internal 'after action' efforts by agencies in order to take lessons from what happend.

On the other hand, we do need an investigation.
A serious effort by serious minded probitive people who have the best interests of America as their guide.

So, at this point, it appears we do have that: A bi-partisan House Committee peopled with serious-minded folks who have reputations for methodical deliberation, and responsible demeanor.

Accordingly, all of us patriotic citizens wish them God-speed in their efforts, with the hope that everybody....all of them.....who had any role in the events leading up to, and during the January 6th attack will willingly come forward and explain to America what they know, and how they know it, so that we citizens can be assured we know the players, the origins, the effects......so we can recognize it if it comes again.

And, importantly, and hopefully......... establish protocols and laws that will prevent such attacks in the future.

IMHO

Geez, you guys are absolutely obsessed! It's not enough that all those people are imprisoned, you've got to take the story out and grind it in like broken glass EVERY SINGLE DAY. That's a little sick and I think it just illustrates how powerless y'all are, that you've got to express daily how it makes you feel less so to sit in a stupid online forum and congratulate yourselves.

bob ross.jpg

Honestly, why waste time with this? Rudy's just looking for his next moment of trying to find a light at the end of the long, dark tunnel that's turned out to be his life. I wouldn't think there would be anything that he could chip in right now that would be of value. Or be trusted to be anything resembling the truth. Turn it over to the DOJ and let the chips fall where they may. Same with Bannon.

he was pretty much behind all the alternative electors in 7 states trying to steal the election - so tie that in with donny probably knowing & it's worth somethin' for sure.

Rudy Giuliani oversaw state effort to send fake electors to declare Trump victory in 2020, report says

Maroosha Muzaffar
Rudy Giuliani oversaw state effort to send fake electors to declare Trump victory in 2020, report says
January 21, 2022·3 min read

Yeah, that's been a fascinating little side story here.

Falling into the orange orbit just changes people.

however, squid boy has been just as nasty as donny - from the way he divorced his wives & his own daughter voted for obama over him.

lol, i wonder how long b4 donny says rudy? rudy who?

Forum List

Back