Rudy talking with the Jan6 committee about "testifying"

Yeah, I find it tough to believe that he'd spill too much, even though he's like Graham, in and out of the orange orbit every other day.

People like this will do whatever it takes to save their ass, or at least mitigate damage they think is coming.

Given trump's unpaid bills for Rudy's crackerjack legal services, his only route to some form of retribution is to rat out his orange-tinted former partner in the Big Lie conspiracy of voter fraud, and the January 6th insurrection.

Given trump's unpaid bills for Rudy's crackerjack legal services, his only route to some form of retribution is to rat out his orange-tinted former partner in the Big Lie conspiracy of voter fraud, and the January 6th insurrection..
Yeah, this is a mystery to me. I haven't seen him say anything recently that hints that he may turn, though.

I'd like to think he'll find his self-respect again. We'll see.

:popcorn:

some form of retribution is to rat out his orange-tinted former partner in the Big Lie conspiracy
I'd like to think he'll find his self-respect again. We'll see.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paint me skeptical that TailTucker Guiliani will be cooperative. Even if immunity is offered.

Rudy has self-elected himself to be a laughing-stock for the Leftfield folks ---- and the world. But, if he cooperated then the Rightfield would laugh at --- and hate at --- him too.

Then Rudy would have zero allies.
I don't think that is the door he will open.
Better to get stiffed on his legal bills by DTrump, better to be derided and dissed by DTrump than to have EVERYBODY laughing and/or hating at him.

If I was a strategizer for Rudy (ps....I ain't)...but if I was doing some advising and some hoping for Rudy, well, I'd hope then that the New York authorities catch DTrump, and catch him good and hard.

That way Rudy can cluck his tongue and say "That's a shame, that's an outrage"........."Glad I had nothing to do with THAT. My hands are clean over THAT"

And then maybe he can fade away into retirement without MAGACult stalking him.

IMHO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paint me skeptical that TailTucker Guiliani will be cooperative. Even if immunity is offered.

Rudy has self-elected himself to be a laughing-stock for the Leftfield folks ---- and the world. But, if he cooperated then the Rightfield would laugh at --- and hate at --- him too.

Then Rudy would have zero allies.
I don't think that is the door he will open.
Better to get stiffed on his legal bills by DTrump, better to be derided and dissed by DTrump than to have EVERYBODY laughing and/or hating at him.

If I was a strategizer for Rudy (ps....I ain't)...but if I was doing some advising and some hoping for Rudy, well, I'd hope then that the New York authorities catch DTrump, and catch him good and hard.

That way Rudy can cluck his tongue and say "That's a shame, that's an outrage"........."Glad I had nothing to do with THAT. My hands are clean over THAT"

And then maybe he can fade away into retirement without MAGACult stalking him.

IMHO
Yeah, that would be my guess. There are precious few examples of people who entered the orange orbit and were successfully able to escape it.

This is will be a psychological study for the ages.

Yeah, that would be my guess. There are precious few examples of people who entered the orange orbit and were successfully able to escape it.

This is will be a psychological study for the ages.
See you are still afflicted with TDS.

Yeah, I find it tough to believe that he'd spill too much, even though he's like Graham, in and out of the orange orbit every other day.

People like this will do whatever it takes to save their ass, or at least mitigate damage they think is coming.

People like you will do whatever you can to keep on hating people.

afflicted with TDS.

TDS-----? Trumped Delusion Sycophant ?

Eeeeeeuw! Eagle, eeeeeuw!
This may just be me, but being a sycophant to anyone, e.g. DTRump, seems about as unmanly as my avatar can imagine one can be.

And yet whenever any poster....Rightfield or Leftfield or Center......expresses skepticism towards DTrump on this venue, the forum then sees any number of a rotating cast of characters come out to minimize, mansplain, dismiss, deflect, and deny any 'character flaws' DTrump may have manifestly exhibited.

Such sycophancy seems so icky, so diminishing, in my opinion.

But you be you. This forum is a big tent.

TDS-----? Trumped Delusion Sycophant ?

Eeeeeeuw! Eagle, eeeeeuw!
This may just be me, but being a sycophant to anyone, e.g. DTRump, seems about as unmanly as my avatar can imagine one can be.

And yet whenever any poster....Rightfield or Leftfield or Center......expresses skepticism towards DTrump on this venue, the forum then sees any number of a rotating cast of characters come out to minimize, mansplain, dismiss, deflect, and deny any 'character flaws' DTrump may have manifestly exhibited.

Such sycophancy seems so icky, so diminishing, in my opinion.

But you be you. This forum is a big tent.
Let it all out troll. Might help you out. No one listens but oh well

"The only ones bringing up Trump daily are Clowns like you. I still enjoy how he fucks with you even after he is no longer in office."
------------------------------------------------------

Oh, my avatar quite demurs.

My avatar only responds to other posters....those who are skeptical of DTrump and those who defend DTrump. So we would submit that the good poster Eagle is confusing 'responding' to 'initiating'.
Hey it happens.

In truth, we are pretty immune with being "f*cked with" (your term, not mine) by DTRump.

In fact, just like Marjorie Taylor Greene my avatar and me kind of enjoy DTrump's continued flailing about on our national stage.

It's a snarky kind of 'enjoyment'......we admit somewhat not-proudly.....still, a laugh is still a laugh even if it is a snicker. And a wink.

We are also quite amused by the alacrity and intensity---and also the flailing -----by the Sycophant Rapid Response efforts by, by.......well, by the sycophants.

Surely, you have noticed that too good poster Eagle?
No? ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Oh, my avatar quite demurs.

My avatar only responds to other posters....those who are skeptical of DTrump and those who defend DTrump. So we would submit that the good poster Eagle is confusing 'responding' to 'initiating'.
Hey it happens.

In truth, we are pretty immune with being "f*cked with" (your term, not mine) by DTRump.

In fact, just like Marjorie Taylor Greene my avatar and me kind of enjoy DTrump's continued flailing about on our national stage.

It's a snarky kind of 'enjoyment'......we admit somewhat not-proudly.....still, a laugh is still a laugh even if it is a snicker. And a wink.

We are also quite amused by the alacrity and intensity---and also the flailing -----by the Sycophant Rapid Response efforts by, by.......well, by the sycophants.

Surely, you have noticed that too good poster Eagle?
No? ;)
rent-free-5a4aa033bb.jpg

Given how New York has reverted back into its shithole status thanks to DeBlasio, a better use of Rudy’s time would be for him. To speak to nyc leadership about how to restore.

Or sycophancy?
Definitely sycophants.

We can watch it in real time, top down. We can even watch it happen with Putin's talking points.

We can watch them filter down from Russian state media to the American right wing talking heads to posts on this board.

It seems their years of happy intellectual and ethical surrender have them primed and willing to offer their services to any strongman or rising star autocrat whom they perceive as sticking a thumb in the eye of their intellectual and ethical superiors.

Spite drives them, and the attention sustains them.

Forum List

Back