Rudy talking with the Jan6 committee about "testifying"

cnn.png

There are two in-depth psychological studies I'd love to see: The rubes and the orange orbit. I'd bet those are two very different things.

Study real violence clown...............Oh.......the 6th people got dirt on the floor.............OH NO.......We ARE ALL GOING TO DIE...........

Rudy needs to go in there and start laying out the case for the actual insurrection...... of Nov 4 at 3am.

Start with the 6 states that mysteriously (and simultaneously) shut down the counting at 12am and proceeded to manufacture votes both digitally and analog.

It's so easy a caveman can do it. Let's go brandon.

Rudy needs to go in there and start laying out the case for the actual insurrection...... of Nov 4 at 3am.

Start with the 6 states that mysteriously (and simultaneously) shut down the counting at 12am and proceeded to manufacture votes both digitally and analog.

It's so easy a caveman can do it. Let's go brandon.
I hope Rudy does exactly that

Then watch Rudy when Congress demands proof of his wild claims or face perjury charges

Are you dreaming of your trip to Uranus again..........Oh.........the GREAT UPRISING.........and HOW YOU ARE FOR JUSTICE LIBERTY.

As you ignored the acts of your party and Burn Loot and Murder.....200 cities burning businesses killing people.

But I heard they had to use some touch up paint on a door from the blood of a protester on the 6th. Clean the sidewalk from the one beaten to death outside.

Please continue with your NONSENSE.........Sorry for you burning yourself in the BLM tryouts............You almost made it this time.
What ever the BLM does, it's an action done by civilians.. The right wings actions of murder and mayhem on that January 6th were instigated by a sitting republican president. Big difference.

I hope Rudy does exactly that

Then watch Rudy when Congress demands proof of his wild claims or face perjury charges

You have things half assed backwards, RW.

Here in America, the government has to prove the accused are perjuring themselves. The accused doesn't have to prove their innocence.

I think you are confusing America with a Stalinist Show Trial.

Yes, that is the intent of the Investigation

Get Trumps supporters to make their wild claims under oath
Hell, Rudy himself told a judge that a lawsuit wasn’t about fraud. Even he knew he couldn’t spray Trumpster bullshit in an actual court of law.

No doubt the rubes haven’t been told about that one in their universe.

Here in America, the government has to prove the accused are perjuring themselves. The accused doesn't have to prove their innocence.

That is not how perjury works

If you make a claim that something is a fact
Burden shifts to you to prove your claim

If you claim that Ted Cruz’s father shot JFK, Ted Cruz does not have to prove he didn’t

That is how communist roll. Use gov't as a weapon against the people........and investigate LOOKING FOR A CRIME which is against Law and Justice here. They only care about power and destroying anyone who gets in their way.

That is not how perjury works

If you make a claim that something is a fact
Burden shifts to you to prove your claim

If you claim that Ted Cruz’s father shot JFK, Ted Cruz does not have to prove he didn’t
Its a trap...........and nothing more..........Best answer is the 5th and tell you to fuck off.

Yes it is a trap

Make your claims under oath or STFU
Fuck you........that is my final answer to your reps......they can hold me in contempt of Congress and I'd say that the first thing you got right in decades....Because I agree with that.

lmao

Forum List

Back