Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

"Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in the state of New York due to his false statements about the 2020 election, according to a court filing. A New York court ruled that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump."

So what??

Rudy wasn't really practicing law anyway....he has transcended to practicing God's law now....which is far more important.

Fall Guy II: Electric Bugaloo

TDS running amuck.....

It's just a suspension.
until such time as disciplinary matters pending before the Committee have been concluded, and until further order of this Court
page 32
"communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

That sounds to me like....well....Liars are not welcomed in court rooms. I doubt Rudy will ever be able to practise law in NY again. All because he actually believed trump.....
That's just the accusation though, It hasn't been proven in court yet. Thus, the suspension and not termination.
HUGS
Any of those widespread voter fraud accusations and batshit crazy conspiracies been proven in court yet??

Has the fact it hasn't stopped you from believing them?

"Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in the state of New York due to his false statements about the 2020 election, according to a court filing. A New York court ruled that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump."

So what??

Rudy wasn't really practicing law anyway....he has transcended to practicing God's law now....which is far more important.
Please...please let there be another Four Seasons Total Landscaping press conference...:eusa_pray:

It's just a suspension.
until such time as disciplinary matters pending before the Committee have been concluded, and until further order of this Court
page 32
"communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

That sounds to me like....well....Liars are not welcomed in court rooms. I doubt Rudy will ever be able to practise law in NY again. All because he actually believed trump.....
That's just the accusation though, It hasn't been proven in court yet. Thus, the suspension and not termination.
HUGS
Any of those widespread voter fraud accusations and batshit crazy conspiracies been proven in court yet??

Not yet. That I'm aware of. I know the courts wouldn't hear the cases, so they never got to see the evidence.
They said there was no standing or something.
I saw. I watched the state senate hearings in Georgia, Pennsylvania, I forget if any others.
I saw windows covered with cardboard so people who were there to oversee the process couldn't.
I heard lots of testimonies under oath of they had eye witnessed.
I heard the testimonies of the forensic people and the problems with the machines.
And on and on..
But No court would take a case.
So as of right now, I don't believe anything has been proven one way or another in a court of law.
But new evidence is coming out daily. And some of the States are calling for their own internal audits.
And from what I hear, it's going to be interesting.

I don't have any bets on the table. I jus would like to know, was there fraud? Who actually won the election?
And how are we going to fix this from happening again in the future.

That sounds fair to me, does it sound fair to you?

Hugs

It's just a suspension.
page 32

Until we see an actual public court room case/drama played out, then we don't believe anything you leftist say or do. Until transparency is in full view of our eye's, and in full range of our ears, then we don't have to agree or participate in these witch hunts or agenda's being controlled by the leftist.

It's just a suspension.
page 32
As legal correspondent Elie Honig said on CNN (above), "I don't know anybody who's been suspended from practice like this. But what you cannot do is just lie. You cannot make demonstrably false and dangerous statements... It is a very big deal, and very rare, for a law license to be suspended. Another moment of shame, fully earned, by Rudy Giuliani."

It's just a suspension.
page 32

HUGS
There is hours of video proving he is a Liar. He is gonna have a hard time paying Dominion Machines with no way to practise law....poor Rudy.

It's just a suspension.
page 32

HUGS

It might be proven that the courts have since failed, and now due to intimidation tactics alledgedly being used by the leftist who exert power over them now, it has since caused the judicial system to be badly compromised in the face of it all. The constitution (?) has things written in it that addresses such situation's that might arise in the cases of the courts failing correct ????

Actions have consequences.

Lawyers are officers of the court.

Giuliani may lie to Trump and Trump supporters, but lying in open court is a disbarrable offense.

He is suspended now. if Guiliani is disbarred, he got what he deserved though I have no doubt he will appeal the suspension.
I think it should go to the Supreme Court.

Giuliani may lie to Trump and Trump supporters, but lying in open court is a disbarrable offense.

He is suspended now. if Guiliani is disbarred, he got what he deserved though I have no doubt he will appeal the suspension.
Why should it go to the Supreme Court?

Clearly political retribution.
How dare any person buck a corrupt system.
Stop being a little sheep footsoldier for people who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire! If you lied in court the way Giuliani did, you would go to jail.
Well.....people lie in court every day.
Most of them never go to jail.
It takes an effort for a prosecutor to prove that someone lied in court.
Unless they can produce evidence that he lied.....they don't have a case.
However, AZ and GA have evidence he was being honest.....and I'm sure when Giuliani sues these NY lawyers....he'll have them by the balls.

It's just a suspension.
page 32

HUGS
There is hours of video proving he is a Liar. He is gonna have a hard time paying Dominion Machines with no way to practise law....poor Rudy.
So is that what the newest strategy is ? Otherwise to break the will of those who sought after justice, by attacking them by way of going after their ability to continue challenging the system if the system became broken ??? An investigation into this should be immediately conducted in order to make sure that intimidation isn't the thing that is going on here. Check's and balances folk's, check's and balances. First it's the citizen's claiming that all cop's are evil and bad, but when convienient, all of a sudden these judge's are somehow pure as the driven snow.

Clearly political retribution.
How dare any person buck a corrupt system.
Stop being a little sheep footsoldier for people who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire! If you lied in court the way Giuliani did, you would go to jail.
Well.....people lie in court every day.
Most of them never go to jail.
It takes an effort for a prosecutor to prove that someone lied in court.
Unless they can produce evidence that he lied.....they don't have a case.
However, AZ and GA have evidence he was being honest.....and I'm sure when Giuliani sues these NY lawyers....he'll have them by the balls.
AZ has evidence?! Really? What is it?

Why not ?
Because SCOTUS isn’t in place for cases like that, if you disagree please explain why…

Why not ?
Because SCOTUS isn’t in place for cases like that, if you disagree please explain why…
I disagree, where as SCOTUS definitely does need to oversee any case that is tied to the 2020 election. Infact discovery ought to result from it, and the case expanded into a full fledged investigation.

So what??

Oh yea? Rudy needs help paying his legal bills. How much is God paying Fooliani to represent him or is it pro bono?

What is this Mystical Magical Non-Existent Sky Man's opinion of a Man stripping down to his skivvies to jack off in front of an underage girl? That is what Ghouli did.

This is nothing for Rudy, he's had much worse. According to a former Mafia Captain, Rudy nearly had a hit put on him during his prosecutor days.
Back in the days before Rudy turned into a joke.

Sad what became of his legacy

This is nothing for Rudy, he's had much worse. According to a former Mafia Captain, Rudy nearly had a hit put on him during his prosecutor days.
Back in the days before Rudy turned into a joke.

Sad what became of his legacy
America's Mayor became a foreign agent.

Like the Traitor, Ghouli is for sell to the highest bidder.

Forum List

Back