Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

"Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in the state of New York due to his false statements about the 2020 election, according to a court filing. A New York court ruled that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump."

So what??

Rudy wasn't really practicing law anyway....he has transcended to practicing God's law now....which is far more important.
Clearly political retribution.
How dare any person buck a corrupt system.

This is nothing for Rudy, he's had much worse. According to a former Mafia Captain, Rudy nearly had a hit put on him during his prosecutor days.
Back in the days before Rudy turned into a joke.

Sad what became of his legacy

This is nothing for Rudy, he's had much worse. According to a former Mafia Captain, Rudy nearly had a hit put on him during his prosecutor days.
Back in the days before Rudy turned into a joke.

Sad what became of his legacy
America's Mayor became a foreign agent.
Yes......and he dresses up in bra and panties at night.

Actions have consequences.

Lawyers are officers of the court.

Giuliani may lie to Trump and Trump supporters, but lying in open court is a disbarrable offense.

He is suspended now. if Guiliani is disbarred, he got what he deserved though I have no doubt he will appeal the suspension.

Last edited:
What exactly did he “lie” about?

Does this mean any lawyer who doesn’t win in court is a “liar” and should be disbarred?
Start with Dominion
Well, go ahead and start with Dominion.

Dominion was not founded in Venezuela to fix elections for Hugo Chávez,” the suit says. “It was founded in 2002 in John Poulos’s basement in Toronto to help blind people vote on paper ballots.” The suit later adds that the headquarters for the company’s United States subsidiary is in Denver.

Giuliani may lie to Trump and Trump supporters, but lying in open court is a disbarrable offense.

He is suspended now. if Guiliani is disbarred, got what he deserved though I have no doubt he will appeal the suspension.
Watch for it…Rudy‘s lawyers will claim dementia

He is suspended now. if Guiliani is disbarred, got what he deserved though I have no doubt he will appeal the suspension.
Rudy is more likely to use the Tucker Carlson defense: Only an idiot would believe anything he has to say.

Rudy is more likely to use the Tucker Carlson defense: Only an idiot would believe anything he has to say.
doesn't work for officers of the court.

doesn't work for officers of the court.
Well, you know what they say, throw it all against the wall and see what sticks!

One thing we know about Giuliani and other Trump lawyers, it is that they are not above totally humiliating themselves in Court or in public.

Stop being a little sheep footsoldier for people who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire! If you lied in court the way Giuliani did, you would go to jail.
There's the rub. Nobody has actually proven in court that he lied....that's called perjury......and the audits are, as we speak, proving he wasn't lying.

Stop being a little sheep footsoldier for people who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire! If you lied in court the way Giuliani did, you would go to jail.
There's the rub. Nobody has actually proven in court that he lied....that's called perjury......and the audits are, as we speak, proving he wasn't lying.
read the ruling, you terminally dumb fuck.

Nobody has actually proven in court that he lied
Wrong. The appellate court looked at the evidence and his statements and ruled on it. This is a court's decision that he lied. Dude, i know you are in all kinds of denial and confusion right now, but you are really not following these events very well.

That corrupt old crotch cannibal has been suspended from representing trump.
No one said a word. How convenient.

Good. It means he must have hit a nerve for the libs to get this excited to try and silence him.

I'm sure that Mr. Giuliani's previous adversaries in the La Cosa Nostra families would have liked to quiet him as well as he was taking them down.

Yep.

This is totally partisan hackery by 5 Democrat judges.

Forum List

Back