Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

It's just a suspension.
until such time as disciplinary matters pending before the Committee have been concluded, and until further order of this Court
page 32
"communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

That sounds to me like....well....Liars are not welcomed in court rooms. I doubt Rudy will ever be able to practise law in NY again. All because he actually believed trump.....
That's just the accusation though, It hasn't been proven in court yet. Thus, the suspension and not termination.
HUGS
They cannot revoke his license until they give him a chance to defend himself at a hearing.
That is sooo yesterday when law and order used to matter.
This is the new normal, remember?
Just re-imagine if you can a world without common sense or justice.
It's right around the corner.
Hugs

Here is the 5th amendment to the US Constitution.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

See where it says "Due process of law?" and no person can be deprived of property without it? That means Rudy gets a hearing where he can defend himself and view the evidence against him.

No matter what the crooked Democrats in New York say. It's up to the federal courts.

It's just a suspension.
until such time as disciplinary matters pending before the Committee have been concluded, and until further order of this Court
page 32
"communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

That sounds to me like....well....Liars are not welcomed in court rooms. I doubt Rudy will ever be able to practise law in NY again. All because he actually believed trump.....
That's just the accusation though, It hasn't been proven in court yet. Thus, the suspension and not termination.
HUGS
They cannot revoke his license until they give him a chance to defend himself at a hearing.
Yep. And what defense do you think the lying liar will use for his lies that he repeated ad nauseum?

It's just a suspension.
page 32

HUGS
Yep. And what defense do you think the lying liar will use for his lies that he repeated ad nauseum?
Rudy will be living under a bridge after Dominion voting machines finishes with him.

Forum List

Back