Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

I like to come back to a post a few days later to see how quickly it stopped being about the actual OP and more about whatever goofy shit conservatives are whining about at the moment...

deflection is their #1 go to when they can't defend donny & his merry gang of grifters.
Just tell us how rich that you are that you want to pay more taxes?

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license lifted?

Oh, nothing. But you need misdirect/redirect away from your very otherwise fucking lame responses.
LOL I find it comical that Xiden is so scared of a 77 year old man that they take his law license. However this does not matter because Giuliani does not need a law license to present the info on Hunter and Joe Xidens relationship with communist china

CIAO
So your goofy ass thinks Biden is so powerful that he can order Rudy's law license to be suspended...

but your orange cuck of a cult leader is so weak that he couldn't stop it?

Why is your cult leader so weak?
LOL, can you tell us how rich that you are that you voted to pay more taxes? Be detailed?
Can you tell us how a senile old man keeps making your cult leader his bitch?

View attachment 506637View attachment 506637View attachment 506637
Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know

278-2786893_post-funny-gas-station-memes.png
Answer his question. Yeah deflection given eh ?

nope. no deflection .... the question doesn't belong in this here thread because it has nothing to do with the thread...

take that MAGAT cowboy hat off & put yer critical thinking cap on if you can find it.
The fact is that you are delusional and believe that you are so rich that you want to pay more taxes and that when you are faced with what you did all that you can babble is that your vote is irrelevant.

blah blah fucking blah.

nobody WANTS to pay more taxes .... but thinking people understand that it is a requirement for a successful society.

btw ... i am not rich - like i said ... i am financially comfortable & if you aren't, then you are the targeted part of society that needs the help.

taxes ain't gonna be raised for those making 400K or less. i live in CT, one of the highest taxed states in the country & i sure can certainly live comfortably on that.
You most certainly want to pay more taxes because if you didn't you would have voted for Trump

you wanted to be defrauded & played the dupe by an orange, tribbleheaded conman who knows a sucker the second he sees one.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

& you voted for him willingly.

TWICE!

Again unless Xiden ends all of the Trump tax cuts he has admitted that Trump did the right think.

Enjoy reality
A targeted tax cut for the middle class would be the right thing....if that is what Trump meant to do....but he didn't.....

is that what is important to you?? Are that that fucking fragile that your only retort is "but but but Trump did a good thing, right...please tell me he did!!"

You are a whole bitch......
Again tell us more about why you want to pay more taxes under Xiden? Trump is not the president Xiden is, can you accept this
Since I am not a hedge fund manager; I am not freaked out by the idea that investors should be taxed at the same rate as workers.....what makes income gained by hedge funds more worthy than income gained by ACTUAL work?

Also, since I am not in the top 0.1% -- I am not panicked about paying more in dynasty trusts....

And since I don't make more than 500K a year -- I am not terribly triggered by the effective tax rate going up a couple of percentage points.

Unlike you, I have not been brainwashed into worshiping the wealth class at my own peril....just so I can cosplay like I belong to the wealth class..

View attachment 506837
Yawn................................................
I would play sleep too if I was getting my ass kicked up and down this thread like you are...

To recap.....this thread was about Rudy ACTUALLY HAVING HIS LAW LICENSE SUSPENDED...

But due to your fragile feels...you are whining about taxes.....the perfect microcosm to illustrate why Trumpers can't debate.....
My stocks are up, you are a welfare slob on the government slob roll

But you keep on kicking my ass while you play with your own pee pee
^ Hissy fit ^
LOL you can't even claim not to be a welfare slob.

But you keep kicking my ass in your mind.

So how many shares of Apple do you own?

Hissy fitty
Imagine asking someone how many shares of big tech do they own is some sort of retort to why Rudy got his law license suspended...

As much as you fragile cucks whine about big tech and big tech that......you asking about Apple shares

Do you think imagining me being poor invalidates the fact you are getting your ass kicked up and down this post??
Again Rudy can still bring all of his Xiden communist ties info into any court. Now tell us again how badly that you are beating me?
That is the equivalent of saying...

"I do have a girlfriend..and she is pretty too....but she goes to another school tho...and no, I don't have any pictures of her......but I have a girlfriend, I promise!!!"

Shut up cuck...if Rudy had any evidence he would have presented it....you are a moron
They had evidence that needed to be verified by an official audit.
Now it's up to you Dummycraps to make sure all of the evidence disappears before the auditors find it all.
Does it hurt to have such a childish simpleton world view?
Does it hurt that you are a brain dead retard that voted to pay higher taxes?

Seek therapy

your <ahem> ' needle ' is stuck again.
Still waiting for you to tell us why you voted to pay more taxes
^^^

You are still in denial refusing to accept that you voted to pay more taxes when you do not actually have enough money to own anything of value.

It's ok, we understand.

Stop clutching your pearls over taxes....

View attachment 508085

You morons still managed to worship St. Ronnie in spite of it....

$133 billion over 8 years works out to only $16 billion/yr.
Biden has signed bills in the first 3 months spending over $4 trillion and wants to spend $8 trillion by Christmas.
So....you know where you can shove that mess. Mkay?

bwahaha. trumptard is vewy concerned about the deficit.

I like to come back to a post a few days later to see how quickly it stopped being about the actual OP and more about whatever goofy shit conservatives are whining about at the moment...

deflection is their #1 go to when they can't defend donny & his merry gang of grifters.

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license lifted?

Oh, nothing. But you need misdirect/redirect away from your very otherwise fucking lame responses.
LOL I find it comical that Xiden is so scared of a 77 year old man that they take his law license. However this does not matter because Giuliani does not need a law license to present the info on Hunter and Joe Xidens relationship with communist china

CIAO
So your goofy ass thinks Biden is so powerful that he can order Rudy's law license to be suspended...

LOL, can you tell us how rich that you are that you voted to pay more taxes? Be detailed?

Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know

nope. no deflection .... the question doesn't belong in this here thread because it has nothing to do with the thread...

take that MAGAT cowboy hat off & put yer critical thinking cap on if you can find it.
The fact is that you are delusional and believe that you are so rich that you want to pay more taxes and that when you are faced with what you did all that you can babble is that your vote is irrelevant.

blah blah fucking blah.

nobody WANTS to pay more taxes .... but thinking people understand that it is a requirement for a successful society.

btw ... i am not rich - like i said ... i am financially comfortable & if you aren't, then you are the targeted part of society that needs the help.

taxes ain't gonna be raised for those making 400K or less. i live in CT, one of the highest taxed states in the country & i sure can certainly live comfortably on that.
You most certainly want to pay more taxes because if you didn't you would have voted for Trump

you wanted to be defrauded & played the dupe by an orange, tribbleheaded conman who knows a sucker the second he sees one.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

TWICE!

Again unless Xiden ends all of the Trump tax cuts he has admitted that Trump did the right think.

Enjoy reality
A targeted tax cut for the middle class would be the right thing....if that is what Trump meant to do....but he didn't.....

is that what is important to you?? Are that that fucking fragile that your only retort is "but but but Trump did a good thing, right...please tell me he did!!"

Again tell us more about why you want to pay more taxes under Xiden? Trump is not the president Xiden is, can you accept this
Since I am not a hedge fund manager; I am not freaked out by the idea that investors should be taxed at the same rate as workers.....what makes income gained by hedge funds more worthy than income gained by ACTUAL work?

Also, since I am not in the top 0.1% -- I am not panicked about paying more in dynasty trusts....

And since I don't make more than 500K a year -- I am not terribly triggered by the effective tax rate going up a couple of percentage points.

Unlike you, I have not been brainwashed into worshiping the wealth class at my own peril....just so I can cosplay like I belong to the wealth class..

View attachment 506837
I would play sleep too if I was getting my ass kicked up and down this thread like you are...

To recap.....this thread was about Rudy ACTUALLY HAVING HIS LAW LICENSE SUSPENDED...

But due to your fragile feels...you are whining about taxes.....the perfect microcosm to illustrate why Trumpers can't debate.....

^ Hissy fit ^

Hissy fitty
Imagine asking someone how many shares of big tech do they own is some sort of retort to why Rudy got his law license suspended...

As much as you fragile cucks whine about big tech and big tech that......you asking about Apple shares

Do you think imagining me being poor invalidates the fact you are getting your ass kicked up and down this post??
Again Rudy can still bring all of his Xiden communist ties info into any court. Now tell us again how badly that you are beating me?

"I do have a girlfriend..and she is pretty too....but she goes to another school tho...and no, I don't have any pictures of her......but I have a girlfriend, I promise!!!"

Shut up cuck...if Rudy had any evidence he would have presented it....you are a moron
Now it's up to you Dummycraps to make sure all of the evidence disappears before the auditors find it all.

Seek therapy

^^^

You are still in denial refusing to accept that you voted to pay more taxes when you do not actually have enough money to own anything of value.

It's ok, we understand.

View attachment 508085

Biden has signed bills in the first 3 months spending over $4 trillion and wants to spend $8 trillion by Christmas.

So are you

CIAO

blah blah fucking blah.

TWICE!

Enjoy reality

View attachment 506837

^ Hissy fit ^

Hissy fitty

Seek therapy

^^^

It's ok, we understand.

View attachment 508085

Well...a racist like you isn't concerned about anything.....other than free money thru reparations. You know.....free money for skin color. Sticking whitey with the bill. Even though at it's peak....only 1.4% of whites even owned slaves in America.

Sorry, but I don't believe anything a liberal website says. :rolleyes:

but you believe an adulterous conman who literally defrauded people outa their hard earned cash thru a fraudulent university AND had his 'charitable' foundation closed down because he STOLE the cash, meant for the poor & other organizations - so he can use it for his own personal piggy bank.

you know that expression by PT barnum:

' a sucker is born every minute '?

he was talking about *you*
Tell us about your cash that you want to give to the government in higher taxes under Xiden

show us the link that taxes have already been raised by biden.

• President Joe Biden unveiled his American Families Plan on Wednesday.
  • The proposal seeks to raise $1.5 trillion over a decade via higher taxes on the top 1%. The revenue would fund expanded education, child care and paid leave, among other things.
  • The Biden tax plan would raise levies on capital gains and ordinary income and increase tax audits for those earning more than $400,000 a year.
uh-huh. i already said that. thanx for the back up.

btw - i asked where he ALREADY raised taxes .... since the dumbfuck dusty lied & said biden already DID.

he hasn't & your article says so as well.

& them thar taxes to be raised will not be on ordinary worker bees making less than 400k.
And what, so he lets the UN and China etc off the hook ? Yeah just go after them American's eh ??? Funny how some American's just hate other American's, and seems like Joe hates American's, but loves him some foreigners and globalist now.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Trump hails 'great relationship' with Philippines' Duterte

US president offers no public rebuke of Rodrigo Duterte’s brutal drugs crackdown as he nears end of 12-day Asia tour

Donald Trump has hailed his “great relationship” with the Philippines’ president, Rodrigo Duterte, who stands accused of acting with impunity over a brutal war on drugs that has left thousands dead.

The US president made no mention of human rights during brief remarks to reporters prior to a meeting with his counterpart, and both leaders ignored shouted questions about the drugs crackdown.

THIS happened on AMERICAN SOIL ... peaceful AMERICAN protesters exercising their AMERICAN RIGHT to assemble & turkish goons directed by ERDOGAN to go after them ... again - on AMERICAN SOIL. yer chosen one said NOTHING - & did NOTHING.

so uh ... you can just shove it, you little trump humper.

Big difference in having to be diplomatic with foreigners in which is part of the job on trade etc, but to give away the farm to them or to alledgedly get kick back's from them is a whole other animal.

donny gave the rooooskies israeli intel & had bigley kickbacks from all kindsa dig-nataries with his DC hotel.

lol - who you kidding?

Fake twisted political news intended to cause harm for political purposes. Who you kidding ??

Israel's info also led to brief US ban on laptops on planes

A handout photo made available by the Russian Foreign Ministry on May 10, 2017 shows US President Donald J. Trump (C) speaking with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (L) and Russian Ambassador to the US Sergei Kislyak during a meeting at the White House in Washington, DC. (HO / RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY / AFP)
A handout photo made available by the Russian Foreign Ministry on May 10, 2017 shows US President Donald J. Trump (C) speaking with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (L) and Russian Ambassador to the US Sergei Kislyak during a meeting at the White House in Washington, DC. (HO / RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY / AFP)

Trump divulged to Russia details of a daring Israeli raid in Syria — report

By TOI staff 23 November 2017, 7:39 am
US President Donald Trump revealed details of a daring top-secret mission into northern Syria by Israel’s Mossad spy agency and elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit in a May meeting with Russian officials, sticking a dagger into the robust Israeli-American intelligence-sharing apparatus, according to a report Thursday.

According to a report eh ?

Sorry, but I don't believe anything a liberal website says. :rolleyes:

but you believe an adulterous conman who literally defrauded people outa their hard earned cash thru a fraudulent university AND had his 'charitable' foundation closed down because he STOLE the cash, meant for the poor & other organizations - so he can use it for his own personal piggy bank.

you know that expression by PT barnum:

' a sucker is born every minute '?

he was talking about *you*
Tell us about your cash that you want to give to the government in higher taxes under Xiden

show us the link that taxes have already been raised by biden.

• President Joe Biden unveiled his American Families Plan on Wednesday.
  • The proposal seeks to raise $1.5 trillion over a decade via higher taxes on the top 1%. The revenue would fund expanded education, child care and paid leave, among other things.
  • The Biden tax plan would raise levies on capital gains and ordinary income and increase tax audits for those earning more than $400,000 a year.
uh-huh. i already said that. thanx for the back up.

btw - i asked where he ALREADY raised taxes .... since the dumbfuck dusty lied & said biden already DID.

he hasn't & your article says so as well.

& them thar taxes to be raised will not be on ordinary worker bees making less than 400k.
And what, so he lets the UN and China etc off the hook ? Yeah just go after them American's eh ??? Funny how some American's just hate other American's, and seems like Joe hates American's, but loves him some foreigners and globalist now.

lol ...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

US president offers no public rebuke of Rodrigo Duterte’s brutal drugs crackdown as he nears end of 12-day Asia tour

Donald Trump has hailed his “great relationship” with the Philippines’ president, Rodrigo Duterte, who stands accused of acting with impunity over a brutal war on drugs that has left thousands dead.

The US president made no mention of human rights during brief remarks to reporters prior to a meeting with his counterpart, and both leaders ignored shouted questions about the drugs crackdown.

THIS happened on AMERICAN SOIL ... peaceful AMERICAN protesters exercising their AMERICAN RIGHT to assemble & turkish goons directed by ERDOGAN to go after them ... again - on AMERICAN SOIL. yer chosen one said NOTHING - & did NOTHING.

so uh ... you can just shove it, you little trump humper.

Big difference in having to be diplomatic with foreigners in which is part of the job on trade etc, but to give away the farm to them or to alledgedly get kick back's from them is a whole other animal.

donny gave the rooooskies israeli intel & had bigley kickbacks from all kindsa dig-nataries with his DC hotel.

lol - who you kidding?

Fake twisted political news intended to cause harm for political purposes. Who you kidding ??

Israel's info also led to brief US ban on laptops on planes

By TOI staff 23 November 2017, 7:39 am
US President Donald Trump revealed details of a daring top-secret mission into northern Syria by Israel’s Mossad spy agency and elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit in a May meeting with Russian officials, sticking a dagger into the robust Israeli-American intelligence-sharing apparatus, according to a report Thursday.

According to a report eh ?

donny admitted to it & his only 'defense' of that there intel leak was that ' he didn't use the word 'israel'.

LOL!!!!!

CIAO

blah blah fucking blah.

TWICE!

Enjoy reality

View attachment 506837

^ Hissy fit ^

Hissy fitty

Seek therapy

^^^

It's ok, we understand.

View attachment 508085

Well...a racist like you isn't concerned about anything.....other than free money thru reparations. You know.....free money for skin color. Sticking whitey with the bill. Even though at it's peak....only 1.4% of whites even owned slaves in America.

Blah blah blah blah I believe in the force blah blah blah blah....repeat, bleach for whiteness and blah blah blah blah....

LOL I am about to pay more taxes than you ever have

okey dokey, seems you need a tax guy.

, but on the flip side Bill Gates is paying way more than me, so go figure.

doubtful. relatively speaking - he probably doesn't.
You can not know, not ever.

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.
Says the ding a ling that voted to pay more taxes............................

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

i voted to remove a sociopathic traitor from the WH.

& he lost bigley.

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

& he lost bigley.
You voted to pay higher taxes because inside your delusion you are made of money. The fact is that you are an ignorant poor slob who's friends loot Targets and Walmart's.

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

& he lost bigley.
You voted to pay higher taxes because inside your delusion you are made of money. The fact is that you are an ignorant poor slob who's friends loot Targets and Walmart's.

you voted in a carnival barker because inside your delusion you want to be made of money, just like donny. he knows that & plays to yer fantasies.

just like he CONfessed in his book.

the fact is that you are an ignorant poor slob who will gladly fork over your cash for his 're election' campaign; when all it is - is a scheme to pay for all them there mounting legal fees he's got .

lol....

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

& he lost bigley.

you voted in a carnival barker because inside your delusion you want to be made of money, just like donny. he knows that & plays to yer fantasies.

the fact is that you are an ignorant poor slob who will gladly fork over your cash for his 're election' campaign; when all it is - is a scheme to pay for all them there mounting legal fees he's got .

lol....
Truth be known when compared to a Walmart looter like you I am made of money

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

& he lost bigley.

lol....

^^^

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

& he lost bigley.

lol....

^^^

View attachment 508962
Says the Walmart looter that voted to pay more taxes.........................................

Yawn

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

& he lost bigley.

lol....

^^^

View attachment 508962
Says the Walmart looter that voted to pay more taxes.........................................

Yawn

says the poor white dupe that thinks donny loves him long time.

:heehee:

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

& he lost bigley.

lol....

^^^

View attachment 508962

Yawn

Did you get your computer from looting the Target?

Yea you did

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u.

enjoy yer delusions.

& he lost bigley.

lol....

^^^

View attachment 508962

Yawn

Did you get your computer from looting the Target?

Yea you did

you wear that suit of projection well. did you get it on clearance from the trump signature line?

lol ....

Forum List

Back