Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

Funny thing is, Rudy the grifter doesn't give two shits about his law license being suspended. He long ago left the sphere of credible practice of law. His only attempts at it as trump's lawyer, in courts, were embarrassing debacles. Do we see him on the trump roster anymore? Nope. he is more than happy to just live his vacation life until he drops dead. Seeya.

Everything Rudy said was true, if just 1 percent of it is proven the USA descends into full civil war with the Americans facing the communist democrats
In his response to the complaint, Rudy admitted it wasn’t true but it’s not his fault because he was just going by what someone told him.
Well, that's typical for crying trump fluffers, isn't it?
Jesus Christ.......you are a really sick person.

1625601963256.jpeg

LOL I am about to pay more taxes than you ever have

okey dokey, seems you need a tax guy.

, but on the flip side Bill Gates is paying way more than me, so go figure.

doubtful. relatively speaking - he probably doesn't.
You can not know, not ever.

Enjoy your trailer

or y-o-u

enjoy yer delusions.
Says the ding a ling that voted to pay more taxes............................

What does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license suspended?
?

Ghouli Suspended From Legal Practice In Washington, D.C.

A District of Columbia court has suspended former President Donald Trump’s most prominent attorney, Rudy Giuliani, from practicing law in the nation’s capital, roughly two weeks after a New York court took action against the former New York mayor for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Giuliani, who has claimed rampant fraud during the 2020 presidential election, will be banned from practicing law in Washington at least until New York resolves his case, and possibly longer depending on how the District decides to proceed on the matter, the D.C. Court of Appeals ruled on Wednesday. A New York court suspended Giuliani from the New York bar on June 24 for his “false and misleading” statements on behalf of Trump and the 2020 election.

Any one who uses facts to prove his case gets under your nails, Mr S. you just sullied America's mayor who did untold good after his city suffered through 9/11.

He did nothing. Nothing good, anyway. He did, after the 1995 WTC bombing, come up with the Galaxy Brain idea to move command and control INSIDE the World Trade Center. Yeah, that worked out great on 9/11. :rolleyes:

America's Mayor, my ass.

Any one who uses facts to prove his case gets under your nails, Mr S. you just sullied America's mayor who did untold good after his city suffered through 9/11.

He did nothing. Nothing good, anyway. He did, after the 1995 WTC bombing, come up with the Galaxy Brain idea to move command and control INSIDE the World Trade Center. Yeah, that worked out great on 9/11. :rolleyes:

America's Mayor, my ass.

Okay, put on the brakes a little bit. You don't get to blame Rudy for what those pigs did on 9/11. An unfortunate choice...because of what the pigs did. Not because of what Rudy did.

Moving on...

America's Mayor, my ass.

He took the murder rate down, and all major crimes toppled when he replaced the mayor who never lifted a finger against crime. You wouldn't have remembered that if (1) You hadn't been born yet (2) You were a dullard in U. S. History and Politics or (3) You are a Pollyanna.

America's Mayor, my ass.

He took the murder rate down, and all major crimes toppled when he replaced the mayor who never lifted a finger against crime. You wouldn't have remembered that if (1) You hadn't been born yet (2) You were a dullard in U. S. History and Politics or (3) You are a Pollyanna.

How far Rudy has fallen. 1990 Rudy would prosecute 2021 Rudy.

America's Mayor, my ass.

He took the murder rate down, and all major crimes toppled when he replaced the mayor who never lifted a finger against crime. You wouldn't have remembered that if (1) You hadn't been born yet (2) You were a dullard in U. S. History and Politics or (3) You are a Pollyanna.ic

Which is totally unimportant to the current situation.

Ghouli lied his ass off. Now he get his law suspended in New York State AND Washington, D.C.

America's Mayor, my ass.

America's Mayor was Corrupt going in. He got palms his greased with that move, which proved to, in the history of monumental mistakes...the single worst thing that could ever have happened to NYC. Not to mention the nookie pad his corrupt buddy Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik got in that deal.

All Ghouli ever did was rearrange the deck chairs, he deserves no credit whatsoever.

Ghouli called for "Trial By Combat". He knowingly and willing spread lies about the election AND acted as an unregistered agent of a Known Hostile Power. Ghouli had working relationships with TWO Russian Agents.

Fuck that Traitor.

It's just a suspension.
until such time as disciplinary matters pending before the Committee have been concluded, and until further order of this Court
page 32
"communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

That sounds to me like....well....Liars are not welcomed in court rooms. I doubt Rudy will ever be able to practise law in NY again. All because he actually believed trump.....
That's just the accusation though, It hasn't been proven in court yet. Thus, the suspension and not termination.
HUGS
They cannot revoke his license until they give him a chance to defend himself at a hearing.

It's just a suspension.
until such time as disciplinary matters pending before the Committee have been concluded, and until further order of this Court
page 32
"communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

That sounds to me like....well....Liars are not welcomed in court rooms. I doubt Rudy will ever be able to practise law in NY again. All because he actually believed trump.....
That's just the accusation though, It hasn't been proven in court yet. Thus, the suspension and not termination.
HUGS
They cannot revoke his license until they give him a chance to defend himself at a hearing.
That is sooo yesterday when law and order used to matter.
This is the new normal, remember?
Just re-imagine if you can a world without common sense or justice.
It's right around the corner.
Hugs

Forum List

Back