Rudy Giuliani survives viscous Supermarket attack

I feel a shot on my back like somebody shot me. I went forward, but luckily I didn't fall down," Giuliani said.
I mean, suppose I was a weaker 78-year-old and I hit the ground, cracked my skull, and died," the former mayor said.

"My back hurts, but otherwise I'm able to walk and stuff like that," he told The Times, adding that he had "red marks" on his back after the incident.
I presume we will have to have a candlelight vigel
So it wasn't assault?
Not even close...

It was a pat on the back, that was it... It doesn't even look to be hard, more of could I get your attention pat.....

It is embarrassing to claim assault...

I never said it was.

It is technically assault
Yelling at someone is also considered "technically assault" -- luckily due to power dynamics, Rudy was able to get action on his "assault" - because it doesn't seem to work the other way around.....

Thankfully, Giuliani credits the fact he is in such good physical shape that the attack didn’t kill him.

Rudy insisted the man be arrested for assault.

The kid hit him. It wasn't a hard enough hit to cause injury or probably even much pain, but he hit him from behind, unprovoked. He should lose his job and could probably be prosecuted for assault.

The kid hit him. It wasn't a hard enough hit to cause injury or probably even much pain, but he hit him from behind, unprovoked. He should lose his job and could probably be prosecuted for assault.

I think he is being prosecuted for assault.......and hopefully he will lose his job......no one deserves to be attacked...unless your president asks you to do it and promises to pay your legal fees

If you did that to a cop he would charge you with assault.
No you would not... Unless your black, might get shot then...

Meanwhile a former President of the US could be up in the International Court of Human rights for this:

Sorry the leader of Montenegro could be arsed...

Yelling at someone is also considered "technically assault" -- luckily due to power dynamics, Rudy was able to get action on his "assault" - because it doesn't seem to work the other way around.....
I think it's a verbal threat of violence that may be considered assault not just any old raised voice.

I think it's a verbal threat of violence that may be considered assault not just any old raised voice.
Like asking your supporters to punch someone? Or is that just like locker-room banter and stuff....

I will never provide cover for Republican gaslighting -- on one hand they like talk all of this tough shit and celebrate depravity when its being inflicted on the outgroup of their choice, black folks, gays, etc...

But clutch their pearls and whine like a bitch if they receive an ounce of the shit they love seeing targeted at others...

An attack upon R.G. by any private party is unacceptable.

We are a nation of laws... not mob rule.

The traitorous sonuvabitch needs to be tried for treason for his part in January 6, 2021, and executed on the gallows in a Federal penitentiary.

I agree, Ghouliani should be.
MAGA

Thankfully, Giuliani credits the fact he is in such good physical shape that the attack didn’t kill him.

Rudy insisted the man be arrested for assault.

Meanwhile an assault on our Republic is occurring by a diaper wearing fraud who usurped The Oval Office and who needs printed instructions on how to use the bathroom and to wipe his own ass.

Last edited:
Meh, AOC still takes top honors with her "I almost died" performances....
This is why I have zero respect for the reactionary right-wingers...there is a reason they are called "REACTIONARY"

For example....how reactionary right-wing morons like Marge Greene can make her claim to fame by stalking and harassing students of the Parkland shooting....

Right-wingers defended it and cheered.........

When Marjorie constantly harasses other Congress members...following them down hallways, yelling thru the office doors of other House members, hanging signs on the wall to troll the parents of trans kids.....

Right-wingers cheered and celebrated.....

But then immediately clutch their pearls and cry victim when they receive an ounce of what they dish out...

Forum List

Back