Rudy Giuliani survives viscous Supermarket attack

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Thankfully, Giuliani credits the fact he is in such good physical shape that the attack didn’t kill him.

Rudy insisted the man be arrested for assault.

I feel a shot on my back like somebody shot me. I went forward, but luckily I didn't fall down," Giuliani said.
I mean, suppose I was a weaker 78-year-old and I hit the ground, cracked my skull, and died," the former mayor said.

"My back hurts, but otherwise I'm able to walk and stuff like that," he told The Times, adding that he had "red marks" on his back after the incident.

I feel a shot on my back like somebody shot me. I went forward, but luckily I didn't fall down," Giuliani said.
I mean, suppose I was a weaker 78-year-old and I hit the ground, cracked my skull, and died," the former mayor said.

"My back hurts, but otherwise I'm able to walk and stuff like that," he told The Times, adding that he had "red marks" on his back after the incident.
I know several 70+ year olds that could easily fall to the ground if pushed lightly or if they just lose their balance.

You think pushing elderly people over and making them fall is funny?

Right-wingers are the masters of faking outrage.....
FWOZxxFWQAE4PXd.jpg

I compare it to how a basketball player takes a flop to make refs pay attention and blow the whistle...even tho nobody touched them....

SAHe.gif

Remember when that guy body slammed a journalist for asking a question about healthcare?

And right-wingers loved him more for it?? I mean, to be fair....body slamming someone isn't as vicious as an assault as a tap on the back; but still...

"Any guy that can do a body-slam ... is my guy,” Trump told supporters at the rally, adding that he was concerned at first that the incident would jeopardize Gianforte’s campaign. “I said: ‘Oh, this is terrible, he’s going to lose the election.’ Then I said: ‘Well, wait a minute, I know Montana pretty well, I think it might help him,’ and it did,” Trump said."

I take all republican pearl-clutching over "violence" with a grain of salt....

Right-wingers are the masters of faking outrage.....
View attachment 662826

I compare it to how a basketball player takes a flop to make refs pay attention and blow the whistle...even tho nobody touched them....

View attachment 662828
That's a completely false analogy you fucking moron.

First of all, there are no very elderly 78 year old men who are professional basketball players, you fucking dumbass.

Furthermore, this didn't happen on a basketball court, you fucking idiot. And the video clearly shows a large masked assailant sneak up behind Guiliani and hit the fragile senior citizen 78 year old in the back.

To deny that is simply delusional.

You're a fucking moron.

Last edited:

"I can walk & stuff like that as long as I'm not chewing gum at the same time".

Let me know when you can refute a single thing I said...

If you think this was an assassination attempt -- you are a moron and you proved my point....

I know several 70+ year olds that could easily fall to the ground if pushed lightly or if they just lose their balance.

You think pushing elderly people over and making them fall is funny?
He doesn't seem to have a problem doing campaign stops for his son & running his stupid yap talking shit as usual.

Forum List

Back