Rudy Giuliani survives viscous Supermarket attack

Hey fucktard, your crazy loon already had her bullshit debunked by the people who were there. Seems the only sphincter tightening was yours when your boyfriend shoved that dildo in your ass again.
Nothing has been debunked, jerkoff.

Thoughts & prayers

That's a completely false analogy you fucking moron.

First of all, there are no very elderly 78 year old men who are professional basketball players, you fucking dumbass.

Furthermore, this didn't happen on a basketball court, you fucking idiot. And the video clearly shows a large masked assailant sneak up behind Guiliani and hit the fragile senior citizen 78 year old in the back.

To deny that is simply delusional.

You're a fucking moron.
He got patted on the back.

The Rudy did what Rudy does about everything: he lied about it.

It's, like, the one reason you like him.

Why so upset?

Disgusting. We don’t care if you just went “boom” on your boyfriend. Laughing at you retards who are taking a beating the last several days.
Looks like you & your boy are the ones taking a beating, assface. Especially after today.

Now you can go cry.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this charade by Giuliani is just laying the ground work for a legal defense in case he gets charged with something related to Jan 6. Make him look like such an extreme weakling that his lawyer will argue that it's impossible he would ever be associated with real violence.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this charade by Giuliani is just laying the ground work for a legal defense in case he gets charged with something related to Jan 6. Make him look like such an extreme weakling that his lawyer will argue that it's impossible he would ever be associated with real violence.

Or, maybe he's tired of treating you lefty thugs with kid gloves.

Keep your fucking hands to yourself, or face some consequences.

Or, maybe he's tired of treating you lefty thugs with kid gloves.

Keep your fucking hands to yourself, or face some consequences.
*Slaps Rudy on the back...

"What's up, scumbag?"

Haha, how mad ya gonna get about it?

I mean, what kind of snivelling little weakling acts like this was a vicious assault? He's not taking the kids gloves off, he's begging everyone else "put them on, put them back on!"

Forum List

Back