Rudy Giuliani survives viscous Supermarket attack

Joe Biden has to be informed in writing that there is an insurrection in his pants and that he should have his diaper changed.
The Republic is under attack!
Democracy is in peril!

And you dimwits want to worry about Rudy who still has his mental faculties and full control of both his bladder and his bowels unlike EmperorShitzHizPantz, Faux Xiden.

Thankfully, Giuliani credits the fact he is in such good physical shape that the attack didn’t kill him.

Rudy insisted the man be arrested for assault.

/----/ Not to be outdone by her fellow Prog, Nancy PIglosi elbows a Hispanic child that brushes up against her.

Last edited:
To be fair, it was a self inflicted wound so..
and yet, Biden said...."I'm alright" -- got up and kept it moving......guess he seems to be in good physical shape at the age of 85 or 90, however old he is....I mean, look at those legs....

skynews-biden-falls-off-bike_5808519.jpg

However, Rudy is asking for a national day of mourning, a purple heart and talking about how the attack was so vicious, he was knocked forward a few steps.....why is Biden so much stronger than Rudy??

Ok, Comrade...

I hope he washed well afterwards...
Again, Joe Biden needs written instructions about how to wipe his ass. He is that far gone, but then again his handlers knew that when they hid him from Public view, limited his appearances which no one wanted to attend anyways, and then skipped out on one of the debates because he was being made to look like an imbecile and that contradicted the hair sniffing groomercrat narrative.

1656337726479.png

Conservatives 10 yrs from now -- when they are trying to distance themselves away from Trump worship like they did with their Bush worship...

"I didn't care much for his tweets"

Yall are clowns

I will say it now. I didn't care much for some of his tweets. But unlike liberals I understand that I elect someone to do a job--not be my idol, pastor, husband, best friend, or son in law.

President. That's it.

Liberals, since The State is their god, then the president is their idol. That is why they worshipped Obama. That is why Trump broke them. The president is never just a man to them. The president is more than even clergy--he is more like the Pope to Catholics.

Again, Joe Biden needs written instructions about how to wipe his ass. He is that far gone, but then again his handlers knew that when they hid him from Public view, limited his appearances which no one wanted to attend anyways, and then skipped out on one of the debates because he was being made to look like an imbecile and that contradicted the hair sniffing groomercrat narrative.

View attachment 662855
and Trump still lost to him.....and Trump bigger more powerful notes than Biden...sad....

dk-composite-trumps-peps.jpg

Guess Biden hired the best people since nobody has been indicted or has to resign over felony convictions, etc...

Why is Biden so much more powerful than your cult leader?? Why is Trump such a cuck??

View attachment 662855
Ok, Comrade... :heehee:

Luckily, this was not a concerned parent at a school board meeting, thus not identified as a domestic terrorist by the FBI.
Name any parent who was identified as a domestic terrorist by the FBI

and Trump still lost to him.....and Trump bigger more powerful notes than Biden...sad....

View attachment 662857

Guess Biden hired the best people since nobody has been indicted or has to resign over felony convictions, etc...

Why is Biden so much more powerful than your cult leader?? Why is Trump such a cuck??
Unlike Joe, Trump wrote down questions he wanted to ask people. Joe has to be told how to wipe his ass, has to have both the questions and answers written out for him and even has to have a picture book for which planted Joe Friendly reporters he should call upon and even then can't get it right as he often reads the wrong answer to the pre-planned rehearsed questions or asks the wrong question to the wrong planted reporter.

Last edited:
Thankfully, Giuliani credits the fact he is in such good physical shape that the attack didn’t kill him.

Rudy insisted the man be arrested for assault.

Were you trying to spell "vicious", dumbass?

Once again I implore you, Mr. Putin, PLEASE send us a better grade of troll. This is embarrassing for you.

LOL

Forum List

Back