Rudy Giuliani survives viscous Supermarket attack

We can't know how hard he hit him for sure but it looks like a little pat, the kind you might give someone you were supporting. Without being there and seeing how hard the tap was it is impossible to be certain but it looks like G is using this to pretend something happened to him which did not. I have been in a crowed street and felt something like that. He seems to be using his age to try and get at the man. It is not to do with age. It is to do with health. If a tap on the back makes him feel his life is in danger then clearly he is not well enough to be doing this work. He has to take responsibility for himself too.

That's a completely false analogy you fucking moron.

First of all, there are no very elderly 78 year old men who are professional basketball players, you fucking dumbass.

Furthermore, this didn't happen on a basketball court, you fucking idiot. And the video clearly shows a large masked assailant sneak up behind Guiliani and hit the fragile senior citizen 78 year old in the back.

To deny that is simply delusional.

You're a fucking moron.
He is a fucking liar . A. K. A. democrat.

I know several 70+ year olds that could easily fall to the ground if pushed lightly or if they just lose their balance.

You think pushing elderly people over and making them fall is funny?
Rudy is no ordinary 70 year old
He can survive such a viscous attack that would have killed most of us

It was like getting shot in the back

Old man Biden, fell off his bike......probably hit the ground hard..could have been seriously hurt...yet.....we all laughed and made memes....it was fun...

Old man Rudy, gets a pat on the back -- national day of mourning, assassination attempt, etc.....

Like I said, reactionary right-wingers must constantly "work the refs" to make their 'PAIN & CONCERNS" appear legitimate while minimizing the pain and concerns of others

First of all, there are no very elderly 78 year old men who are professional basketball players, you fucking dumbass.

Furthermore, this didn't happen on a basketball court, you fucking idiot. And the video clearly shows a large masked assailant sneak up behind Guiliani and hit the fragile senior citizen 78 year old in the back.

You're a fucking moron.
Snowflakey snowflakes gonna snowflake ❄️.

Crack all the jokes you want. The little shit is being charged for assault.
He should be charged with assault.....

Can you imagine tho, if Biden called for people to go out and attack folks....like really punch them in the face...and even agree to pay their legal fees..that would be pretty bad....oh wait!

"Trump now tells ABC, a day after a county in North Carolina said it was looking into whether to charge Trump with inciting a riot (it won't), that he never actually said he wanted to pay the man's legal fees. "I didn’t say that. I haven’t looked at it yet. And nobody’s asked me to pay for fees,” Trump said. “I never said I was going to pay for fees.”

Like I said, right-wingers love to dress up in their ammosexual cosplay uniforms, talk about watering liberty trees with blood, like they really about that life -- but be the first ones to whine like a bitch when they get that smoke...

No you would not... Unless your black, might get shot then...

Meanwhile a former President of the US could be up in the International Court of Human rights for this:

Sorry the leader of Montenegro could be arsed...

LMAO. "we got him now" "any day now"
insane-crazy.gif

You're a fucking moron.
You should get yo ass whooped for typing this bullshit statement alone

"And the video clearly shows a large masked assailant"

I personally take all acts of bullshit gaslighting as attempted assault on my intelligence

Old man Biden, fell off his bike......probably hit the ground hard..could have been seriously hurt...yet.....we all laughed and made memes....it was fun...
Well yes, the real life Weekend at Bernie’s is quite entertaining to watch. Although I certainly wouldn’t object to his handlers being charged with elderly abuse.

Forum List

Back