Rubio

Cajz5AiWIAExs3w.jpg

Debate slip-up seems to halt Rubio’s momentum

CONCORD, N.H. — Marco Rubio’s robotic debate performance Saturday night sparked an all-out offensive on the campaign trail here Sunday over his authenticity and experience, momentarily halting the momentum of the senator from Florida and further muddling the presidential nomination battle.

Just two days before the New Hampshire primary, Rubio drew mockery for repeating a rehearsed line four times during the Republican candidates’ debate, even after New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie had ridiculed him for being a talking-point machine.

Last week, The New York Times, in an example of how a lot of the media portray Marco Rubio, referred to Rubio as the "only candidate outside the hard right to perform well in the caucuses." Over and over again, reporters at news organizations from Politico to Reuters, have described Rubio this way or called a "moderate."

As some political commentators have noted, however, Rubio's positions are extreme on just about everything that matters to Americans, from climate change to voting rights, and he's clearly increasingly bowing to the "hard right." Yet, because he's backed by the GOP establishment - and apparently, because his backers view him, rightly or wrongly, as the only candidate who can court the extremes and still woo the middle - many in the media proclaim him to be a moderate.

But still, how is that possible? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

And who exactly is it that 's sinking into an intellectual abyss Meathead? I'm smart enough not to get into a pissing match here and let assholes drag me down to their level. It should be pretty clear who the real idiot is here.
It is indeed clear who the idiots are. I never said there was only one.
It takes a very special kind of idiot to have the temerity to decide that someone else is an idiot just because e doesn't like what they have to say or there way of presenting it. If you'll notice , I'm the only one here who has posted anything that is factual and informative about Marco-bot lately. What have you contributed? Do you have anything at all? It would appear that all you have are ad hominems.

VOTE FOR RUBIO OR YOU'RE RACIST!
Your boy, Marco Robot Rubio is an idiot! He has not integrity and no sense of propriety. He will soon be gone. The only problem is what we are left with.

Rubio Says Clinton Supports Abortion 'Even On The Due Date' – PolitiFact Says 'False'

Florida senator and 2016 Republican presidential candidate, Marco Rubio, attacked Democrats for their “extremist” views on abortion during the weekend debate and took the opportunity to take a swipe at Hillary Clinton, saying she supports the procedure "even on the due date of that unborn child."

Today, PolitiFact rated Rubio's statement "False."

Clinton, PolitiFact reports, has "said she supports restrictions on late-term abortions except in cases of rape, incest and when the mother’s life and health are in danger."

"I think it's pretty pathetic," Clinton responded on CBS' "Face the Nation." "This is something that illustrates how Senator Rubio has just been going as far as he can to try to, I guess, buttress his credentials with certain parts of the Republican constituency. I've been on record for years about where I stand on making abortions safe and legal, the exceptions that are appropriate that should be looked into. And the very difficult choices that very few women have to confront that lead to excruciating kinds of decisions."

Marco Rubio's no-win Republican primary strategy can't last
WASHINGTON — With a sudden outpouring of money and endorsements flowing to Marco Rubio, Republican leaders have launched a full-scale scramble to unify the party around the charismatic young senator as the GOP's only hope for stopping Donald Trump's march to become their presidential nominee.

The only problem with the plan: Rubio has yet to win a single state.

Nevada was once thought to be almost a sure bet for Rubio, even it he failed to win in early states such as Iowa and New Hampshire.

But despite a heavy investment in Las Vegas, where Rubio spent part of his childhood, voters did not Tuesday choose him as a favorite son, instead handing Trump another victory.

Little Marco Rubio, the lightweight no show Senator from Florida, is set to be the "puppet" of the special interest Koch brothers. WATCH!

It is a sad commentary little boy Marco Rubio can't win in his home state. Floridians despise him as a opportunist phony.

when christie took apart rubio, i thought he was gonna die. he was like a frightened little puppy! we have putin. we have the chinese. we can't be weak. we can't be weak. we can't be weak. MAKE AMERICA STRONG & GREAT AGAIN! MAKE AMERICA STRONG & GREAT AGAIN! MAKE AMERICA STRONG & GREAT AGAIN!

Forum List

Back