Rubio enrolls in Obamacare, takes federal subsidy

Then why do you liberals so fear it?

Fear it? Conservative stupidity is embarrassing for those of us who like to see the Republican platform become a reality as opposed to the Liberal Corporate Fascism it's become.

so far it is the leftard stupidity - as the OP is showing clearly with his fake outrage on the Senator following the law :rolleyes:

Ah, the 17 year interjects.
Did I EVER, in even ONE post, state that my hopes for the future of America lies with the Democratic Party?
Nope; not once.
But the Republican Party has become a farce.

Now, about that Oct 1987 Crash that you missed...:eusa_whistle:

Did he somehow not pay for it?

People have been barking about both houses opting out of Obamacare. He's just showing he will do it to keep people happy if that's what they're driving at. Maybe there's a plan to undo private care for elected officials? :dunno:

You are missing the point Ms. Becki.

While I don't expect these folks to go "dead ender" on this, someone could at least have the grace to come out and say, "Look, I was against this, but now? I am going to give it a try. I may have been wrong and I am going to approach it with an open mind."

Speaking out against ObamaCare THEN going behind everyone's back and actually enrolling is pretty audacious, don't you think?

I mean these folks have been having "don't enroll" parties at colleges.

They've been telling OTHER people NOT to enroll.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEUoNkF29o"]Creepy Uncle Sam - Anti-Obamacare Ad - The Exam - Female Version - YouTube[/ame]

which is totally different from dems and their aides getting waivers to keep from going on it while forcing people to join by taking their hci away.

It's far more ruthless and evil to harm people like that.
thumbs, you have been screaming about the Democrats in Congress getting waivers and NOT having to sign up for ACA. Yet you have not provided a single shred of evidence proving your claim. Please give us a link which proves your argument or stop posting opinions.

I wouldn't sign up for that travesty.
Neither will I. What good is a law that can be changed and reshaped at the drop of a hat without the Legislature being involved?
In of itself? This law is self defeating AND Un Constitutional as are the perps of it.

I will NOT be having any of it. They may chap their lips on my butt.

One of Obamacare's biggest critics is now officially covered under the federal health care exchange: Sen. Marco Rubio.

"Senator Rubio spent time looking at all the options and decided to enroll through the D.C. exchange for coverage for him and his family," spokeswoman Brooke Sammon told the Tampa Bay Times.

Rubio, a father of four, also took the federal subsidy afforded to lawmakers and staff — a perk worth up to 75 percent of monthly premium costs — that some Republicans wanted to kill off. Even some lawmakers who have enrolled in the exchange have rejected the taxpayer-funded employer contribution.

Rubio enrolls in Obamacare, takes federal subsidy | Tampa Bay Times
Words...just...fail...me...now...

:evil:

bug1.gif

People have been barking about both houses opting out of Obamacare. He's just showing he will do it to keep people happy if that's what they're driving at. Maybe there's a plan to undo private care for elected officials? :dunno:

While I don't expect these folks to go "dead ender" on this, someone could at least have the grace to come out and say, "Look, I was against this, but now? I am going to give it a try. I may have been wrong and I am going to approach it with an open mind."

Speaking out against ObamaCare THEN going behind everyone's back and actually enrolling is pretty audacious, don't you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEUoNkF29o]Creepy Uncle Sam - Anti-Obamacare Ad - The Exam - Female Version - YouTube[/ame]

You got no thread because he's REQUIRED to enroll.. The special deal that's cut to subsidize them in a special way is another issue entirely...

Why Congress is (or isn't) exempt from Obamacare

So continue to be speechless, flumoxed, flabbergasted, or whatever you choose. But that's what he HAD to do...

YOU my bud -- are the victim of yet more "not knowing what's in the bill".. NOBODY actually knows -- you know..

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEUoNkF29o]Creepy Uncle Sam - Anti-Obamacare Ad - The Exam - Female Version - YouTube[/ame]

You got no thread because he's REQUIRED to enroll.. The special deal that's cut to subsidize them in a special way is another issue entirely...

So continue to be speechless, flumoxed, flabbergasted, or whatever you choose. But that's what he HAD to do...

YOU my bud -- are the victim of yet more "not knowing what's in the bill".. NOBODY actually knows -- you know..

Does anybody ever know what's in any bill?

from the link

That Rubio even had to switch from the existing federal plan to the exchange is thanks to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, who amended the Affordable Care Act to require members of Congress and staff join the exchange. It was viewed as a way to needle Democrats, but Democrats accepted the change.

He had to sign up, by law

fucking dems get waivers to not follow the law, But tards like sallow give a rep shit for doing so.

pity you had to post a link, lying shit

Fuck you asshole.

You and the other fucking morons opposed to this law wasted 24 fucking billion dollars and a shitload of time playing "Let's nullify the Presidency".

Yet now?

The "True Believers" which cost this country so fucking much..your heroes...are finding out it's a better deal.

You fucking bastards have done nothing but hurt the fucking country over bullshit.

You assholes drag this country into a war over a lie..after falling asleep at the switch when dumbfuck Saudis MURDERED over 3000 Americans. You attacked the wrong fucking country you morons. And then wound up killing a whole mess of innocent people.

THEN..you didn't apologize or admit fault.

Fuuuuuuccccckkkk you.

He's not required to do shit.

If he doesn't enroll? He may get a tax penalty. Which no one will collect.

One of Obamacare's biggest critics is now officially covered under the federal health care exchange: Sen. Marco Rubio.

"Senator Rubio spent time looking at all the options and decided to enroll through the D.C. exchange for coverage for him and his family," spokeswoman Brooke Sammon told the Tampa Bay Times.

Rubio, a father of four, also took the federal subsidy afforded to lawmakers and staff — a perk worth up to 75 percent of monthly premium costs — that some Republicans wanted to kill off. Even some lawmakers who have enrolled in the exchange have rejected the taxpayer-funded employer contribution.

Rubio enrolls in Obamacare, takes federal subsidy | Tampa Bay Times

Words...just...fail...me...now...

:evil:

So you are pissed because he followed the law? You wanted him to break the law?

Do you think we could get Obama and the rest of Congress to take the health care we all get or are they going to stay with the Cadillac insurance?

Last edited:
from the link

That Rubio even had to switch from the existing federal plan to the exchange is thanks to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, who amended the Affordable Care Act to require members of Congress and staff join the exchange. It was viewed as a way to needle Democrats, but Democrats accepted the change.

He had to sign up, by law

fucking dems get waivers to not follow the law, But tards like sallow give a rep shit for doing so.

pity you had to post a link, lying shit

Fuck you asshole.

You and the other fucking morons opposed to this law wasted 24 fucking billion dollars and a shitload of time playing "Let's nullify the Presidency".

Yet now?

The "True Believers" which cost this country so fucking much..your heroes...are finding out it's a better deal.

You fucking bastards have done nothing but hurt the fucking country over bullshit.

You assholes drag this country into a war over a lie..after falling asleep at the switch when dumbfuck Saudis MURDERED over 3000 Americans. You attacked the wrong fucking country you morons. And then wound up killing a whole mess of innocent people.

THEN..you didn't apologize or admit fault.

Fuuuuuuccccckkkk you.

Who said anything about finding out that it was a better deal? Rubio lost his insurance. He had to get new insurance. It would have been irresponsible not to. He has a family.

I told you my fellow GOP would get over all of this.

It's a done deal.

Now we work on reform and adjustment. No repeal, squeal.

That's the scam of the Republican party, fail to stop expansions, then when you get power expand the program in their image.

Thanks mainstreamers, for helping bankrupt the country =D

Creepy Uncle Sam - Anti-Obamacare Ad - The Exam - Female Version - YouTube

He's not required to do shit.

If he doesn't enroll? He may get a tax penalty. Which no one will collect.

Normally -- you're not this desparate ... OR ill-informed.. The ACA Law Outlawed (not cancelled) his old plan.. Just like they OUTLAWED (not cancelled) mine. Important diff we can discuss if you're not clear on the distinction) Requires him to dive into the pool if he wants health insurance...

To be fair --- he DOESN'T NEED to dive into a State or Federal pool.. He could go to a broker and get the same "GOVERNMENT DESIGNED AND APPROVED" policies WITHOUT supporting the subsidized pool.. But not being the spiteful destructive villain that you paint him to be --- HE CHOSE to place himself at greater risk by JOINING a subsidized pool.

Quite the opposite of what your OP implies there werewolf breath.

No responsible person is gonna leave themselves and their family without healthcare. Aint that the POINT?

Last edited:
Social Justice: Harry Reid's Insurance Premium Goes Up $4,500 a Year | The Gateway Pundit

In December 2009 Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid explained to reporters how Obamacare will reduce their premiums by $1,600 a year.

“This bill will be really good for Nevada. It saves lives, it saves money and it saves Medicare… In addition to that everyone in Nevada will be paying $1,600 less each year because of this bill.”

The video is still posted on Reid’s YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKZs5rR61XA

Today, Harry Reid admitted his premium just went up $4,500 a year.

Harry Reid deserves the penalty -- he deserves to pay a helluva a lot more than that in damages for the pain and suffering he has caused.

But none of the people he lied to, the people who didn't support the legislation he lied to pass, none of those people deserve the cancelled policies and rate hikes he and the rest of the Democrats forced on the nation.

Last edited:
I think you all miss the point of Rubio signing up. While he may be required I think he is signing up because every American is supposed to, and he believes that congress should have to do what the average citizen has to do. Think ahead on this my friends, now Rubio can report public ally on the results of being enrolled and the story ain't gonna be pretty. He slyly got ahead of the curve on this one.

Forum List

Back