Roy Moore compares murdering people to gay marriage

Moore is a typical Republican. It's who they've become.
Still mad that Hillary lost, eh?

I agree with you that the GOP has become dog shit and is overrun by Jesus Nazis that need to be purged, just like the Democrats are overrun by communist fucktards that need to be executed.

Moore is a typical Republican. It's who they've become.

I disagree. I don't think they are all like Moore. Its just that the ones like him get the press. Much like the lonnie lefties who espouse weird ideas get the press.

I do not support gay marriage however what Moore said was monstrous. The Dred Scott decision was much worse than the gay marriage decision. All Republicans are not religious fanatics. I am pro-life but I would vote for a Democrat before I would vote for someone like Moore. He has more in common with religious fanatics.

Is Moore typical of the Republicans Steve Bannon wants to replace every other Republican senator save Ted Cruz? With Moore's attitudes be the mainstream of Republican candidates in 2018? 2020?

This fanatical strain of course comes as a result of Trump, but I blame the 'gateway idiot' Sarah Palin in 2008.

The 2008 Sarah Palin was not a idiot. The media did everything they could to make her look bad. For example her interview with Charlie Gibson was edited to put her in a bad light. She gave very smart answers but they were cut out. However today she sounds like a blathering Trump supporter.

Roy Moore stated that he thinks the SCOTUS ruling on same sex marriage is worse than the SCOTUS ruling that upheld slavery and that blacks were not citizens but property.

Roy Moore Says Gay Marriage Ruling Is 'Even Worse' Than 1857 Pro-Slavery Decision | HuffPost

How does any sane person think that would make him a good senator?

In addition, and in my mind even worse, were his comments to a reporter comparing gay marriage to the people on trial in Nuremberg.

"In June 2015, Moore said enforcing the Supreme Court’s gay-marriage ruling was the equivalent of following immoral laws in Germany during World War II.

“Could I do this if I were in Nuremberg ― say that I was following the orders of the highest authority to kill Jews?” Moore told an AL.com reporter. “Could I say I was ordered to do so?”

When a reporter reminded Moore than the Nuremberg trials were about killing humans, not gay marriage, Moore responded: “Is there a difference?”" (The boldface is mine)

Really? Nazi's slaughtering people for being jewish, gypsy or whatever is the same as gay marriage?? WTF?
Meet the new GOP formed in T’s image. More bat shit crazy than ever before..

Is Moore typical of the Republicans Steve Bannon wants to replace every other Republican senator save Ted Cruz? With Moore's attitudes be the mainstream of Republican candidates in 2018? 2020?

This fanatical strain of course comes as a result of Trump, but I blame the 'gateway idiot' Sarah Palin in 2008.

The 2008 Sarah Palin was not a idiot. The media did everything they could to make her look bad. For example her interview with Charlie Gibson was edited to put her in a bad light. She gave very smart answers but they were cut out. However today she sounds like a blathering Trump supporter.
100% wrong. Palin was DUMBER than everyone thought..
When Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace was responsible for getting her ready for the debates they went to McCain and said,” This woman doesn’t know anything.” Unfortunately they couldn’t drop her from the ticket because it was too late. Palin was belligerent and surly and would scream,” Why do I have to know what NAFTA means?”
She literally didn’t even have a 5th grade working knowledge of history or government.

They needed a plan and that was to give her 10 talking point cards and whatever question was asked of her she was instructed to deflect to one of those 10 talking points... and that she did.

There was a HBO movie made of this laughable situation called GAME CHANGE.
Someone asked Nicole Wallace how close to reality the movie was. She said,” Too close for comfort.”

The sick part is this ditsy clueless Barbie probably knew more than Trump does now.

100% wrong. Palin was DUMBER than everyone thought..
When Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace was responsible for getting her ready for the debates they went to McCain and said,” This woman doesn’t know anything.” Unfortunately they couldn’t drop her from the ticket because it was too late. Palin was belligerent and surly and would scream,” Why do I have to know what NAFTA means?”
She literally didn’t even have a 5th grade working knowledge of history or government.

They needed a plan and that was to give her 10 talking point cards and whatever question was asked of her she was instructed to deflect to one of those 10 talking points... and that she did.

There was a HBO movie made of this laughable situation called GAME CHANGE.
Someone asked Nicole Wallace how close to reality the movie was. She said,” Too close for comfort.”

The sick part is this ditsy clueless Barbie probably knew more than Trump does now.

Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace hated Palin because she was a conservative. They are hardly reliable sources. They had to blame someone for McCain's loss and they settled on Palin. In the Charlie Gibson interview, she correctly stated one of Bush's policies towards Iraq.

The fact is that everyone who has heard Palin speak in person and are honest have said that she is smart. At a meeting of Long Island businesspeople, 1 participant essentially said she was not the dope that he was led to believe.

Murdering people is not equal to or the same as gay marriage. In terms of the damage done to the society it is the same. It is destruction of human decency. That's what Roy Moore meant. You certainly will not understand the support he has until you understand that.

Roy Moore stated that he thinks the SCOTUS ruling on same sex marriage is worse than the SCOTUS ruling that upheld slavery and that blacks were not citizens but property.

Roy Moore Says Gay Marriage Ruling Is 'Even Worse' Than 1857 Pro-Slavery Decision | HuffPost

In addition, and in my mind even worse, were his comments to a reporter comparing gay marriage to the people on trial in Nuremberg.

"In June 2015, Moore said enforcing the Supreme Court’s gay-marriage ruling was the equivalent of following immoral laws in Germany during World War II.

“Could I do this if I were in Nuremberg ― say that I was following the orders of the highest authority to kill Jews?” Moore told an AL.com reporter. “Could I say I was ordered to do so?”

When a reporter reminded Moore than the Nuremberg trials were about killing humans, not gay marriage, Moore responded: “Is there a difference?”" (The boldface is mine)

Really? Nazi's slaughtering people for being jewish, gypsy or whatever is the same as gay marriage?? WTF?

Muslims and Same Sex Marriage

Muslims demand gay marriage exemption

Depends.

Is someone in the relationship 'murdering that ass'?
:dunno:

jokes aside, you got a better link than the habitual liar 'huff post' ?

Nuremberg was a kangaroo court.

This blood thirsty bastard wants to murder gays and trans people and he has the room to talk?

Please Alabama act civilized for once and reject this turd.
Not going to happen. He's as good as elected. Y'all worry about you. We'll handle Alabama.

Murdering people is not equal to or the same as gay marriage. In terms of the damage done to the society it is the same. It is destruction of human decency. That's what Roy Moore meant. You certainly will not understand the support he has until you understand that.

So it is indecent to wish to marry the same sex? Why? Love is love. Is this some kind of religious argument?

So it is indecent to wish to marry the same sex? Why? Love is love. Is this some kind of religious argument?
Faggots are betas, amongst betas.

Keith Olbermann compared Trump winning the election to the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.

Let me know when Olbermann gets the GOP nomination for a high public office.

Hillary Clinton: Russia's election interference was a 'cyber 9/11'

And you think calling election interference a cyber attack is the same as saying the Holocaust and Gay Marriage are the same?

Sorry, no dice.

She's literally trying to link those who died on 9/11 to Russian trolls posting ads on Facebook.

No, I don't think so. That is why she called it a "cyber 9/11" instead of just calling it "9/11".

Faggots are betas, amongst betas.

Not all gay men are stereotypical flaming types. There are plenty of alphas.

Forum List

Back