Mark Cuban?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I just saw Cuban on TV. He sure seemed like he is going to run for President next election cycle. I actually liked a lot of what he said. What do you think about him?

He believes in a lot of things that Conservatives totally hate... including social programs and help with people getting higher education, because he believes AI is going to cut out a lot of less specialized labor.

Imagine him on the debate stage with Trump. Let the hilarity begin.

He believes in a lot of things that Conservatives totally hate... including social programs and help with people getting higher education, because he believes AI is going to cut out a lot of less specialized labor.

Yeah well I am not a died in the wool anything. I voted for Trump knowing we wasn't 100% conservative. Cuban claims that tech is an important force in our society. I agree just based on what I have seen in the past decades. As tech becomes more and more capable, we need to have someone who understands its impact. That being said, I'm not sure if I agree with his other policies.

I think Cuban should focus a little more on his winless basketball team and a little less on Trump.

Since he's owned the team, they've been to the NBA finals twice and won the Championship once. I would say that isn't too bad.
And the last several years they have been hovering somewhere between average and bad there playoff runs have been first round one and dones and their own only true star is a near 40 year old Dirk Nowitzki who could very well be in his last season probably something Cuban should address before starting his run for the White House.

On abortion:

“That’s something I’d rather not get into. But across the board, you can pretty well bet that I don’t think the government should be involved in your bedroom, your personal… morality. I think morality should be left to each individual. Is it something I would do? That’s up to me. Is it something you would do? That’s up to you. That’s just the way it should be.”

Fuck that idiot.

I just saw Cuban on TV. He sure seemed like he is going to run for President next election cycle. I actually liked a lot of what he said. What do you think about him?
He sounded like a dimwit. Sorry to say, but he did.

Love him He'd be great
I think Cuban should focus a little more on his winless basketball team and a little less on Trump.

Since he's owned the team, they've been to the NBA finals twice and won the Championship once. I would say that isn't too bad.
done a hell of a lot better than dump without going bankrupt

Still repeating that lie? You should be ashamed of yourself!

Trump has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy.

Suck it up, buttercup, and tell the truth for once in your miserable existence.

If you like Cuban why don't you like Trump? If the truth be known the potential Cuban campaign is nothing but another lame dirty trick hatched by desperate black bag democrats.

If you like Cuban why don't you like Trump? If the truth be known the potential Cuban campaign is nothing but another lame dirty trick hatched by desperate black bag democrats.

Trump was a lot like Cuban... until Trump actually started to campaign, and befriended guys like Stone and Bannon.

Forum List

Back