Roy Moore compares murdering people to gay marriage

Murdering people is not equal to or the same as gay marriage. In terms of the damage done to the society it is the same. It is destruction of human decency. That's what Roy Moore meant. You certainly will not understand the support he has until you understand that.

Absolute horseshit! Gay marriage doesn't destroy anything. It doesn't make people gay. It simply gives gays the same benefits straights enjoy for being in a committed relationship. It has no effect on anyone else.

Murdering people is not equal to or the same as gay marriage. In terms of the damage done to the society it is the same. It is destruction of human decency. That's what Roy Moore meant. You certainly will not understand the support he has until you understand that.

So it is indecent to wish to marry the same sex? Why? Love is love. Is this some kind of religious argument?
Faggots are betas, amongst betas.

Not all gay men are stereotypical flaming types. There are plenty of alphas.
Complete nonsense. Being alpha has nothing to do with "butchness". What what you are referring to is merely the faggots who "assume" the dominant role in the beta/beta relationship.

So it is indecent to wish to marry the same sex? Why? Love is love. Is this some kind of religious argument?

Complete nonsense. Being alpha has nothing to do with "butchness". What what you are referring to is merely the faggots who "assume" the dominant role in the beta/beta relationship.

No. I am talking about alpha males.

Oh. I was talking about faggots.

Oh. I was talking about faggots.

If, by faggots, you mean very feminine gay men, I concede the point. If you use "faggot" to refer to all gay men, then no.

Oh we understand his support alright....christer sharia supporters all.

Absolute horseshit! Gay marriage doesn't destroy anything. It doesn't make people gay. It simply gives gays the same benefits straights enjoy for being in a committed relationship. It has no effect on anyone else.

Sure I get it, gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone. That's what "deep" thinking liberals like to suggest, because they recognize gay marriage doesn't equate to being struck over the head with a hammer.

Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone but society as a whole, as we attempt to normalize the abnormal, pretend that homosexuality equals heterosexuality, assault traditions, values and nature herself. The short and long term affects are confusion, decay, and a dumbed-down populace. All which opens the doors to more absurdity and decay.

But you know, it doesn't "hurt" anyone.

Last edited:

Sure I get it, gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone. That's what "deep" thinking liberals like to suggest, because they recognize gay marriage doesn't equate to being struck over the head with a hammer.

Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone but society as a whole, as we attempt to normalize the abnormal, pretend that homosexuality equals heterosexuality, assault traditions, values and nature herself. The short and long term affects are confusion, decay, and a dumbed-down populace. All which opens the doors to more absurdity and decay.

The claims that same sex marriag hurts "society as a whole" is ridiculous.

And the idea that same sex marriage is the same as slaughtering people, is nothing short of pathetic.

Are you trying to say that the bakers, photographers, florists, pizza places and counselors were not harmed at all by the gay mafia? If the gay mafia thought they could get away with it Melissa Klien would be at the bottom of a lake encased in cement.

Are you trying to say that the bakers, photographers, florists, pizza places and counselors were not harmed at all by the gay mafia? If the gay mafia thought they could get away with it Melissa Klien would be at the bottom of a lake encased in cement.

Those people violated anti-discrimination laws. It was not gay marriage that did not. It was not gay marriage that passed those laws.

Roy Moore stated that he thinks the SCOTUS ruling on same sex marriage is worse than the SCOTUS ruling that upheld slavery and that blacks were not citizens but property.

Roy Moore Says Gay Marriage Ruling Is 'Even Worse' Than 1857 Pro-Slavery Decision | HuffPost

How does any sane person think that would make him a good senator?

In addition, and in my mind even worse, were his comments to a reporter comparing gay marriage to the people on trial in Nuremberg.

"In June 2015, Moore said enforcing the Supreme Court’s gay-marriage ruling was the equivalent of following immoral laws in Germany during World War II.

“Could I do this if I were in Nuremberg ― say that I was following the orders of the highest authority to kill Jews?” Moore told an AL.com reporter. “Could I say I was ordered to do so?”

When a reporter reminded Moore than the Nuremberg trials were about killing humans, not gay marriage, Moore responded: “Is there a difference?”" (The boldface is mine)

Really? Nazi's slaughtering people for being jewish, gypsy or whatever is the same as gay marriage?? WTF?
Depends.

Is someone in the relationship 'murdering that ass'?
:dunno:

jokes aside, you got a better link than the habitual liar 'huff post' ?
There's AUDIO in the link!

The bigoted ungodly bakers were hurt no more than the lunch counter racists. And it is the bigots and racists who are restrained from lynching those they hate, you fucking pig.

lunch_counter_sit_in.jpg

Hey, Moore is here to help drain the swamp.

We'll see if he gets the chance.

Moore is the slime that rests at the bottom of the swamp.

I mean, this former chief Justice said publically that not standing for the national anthem is against the law.

Hey, Moore is here to help drain the swamp. We'll see if he gets the chance.
Moore is the slime that rests at the bottom of the swamp. I mean, this former chief Justice said publically that not standing for the national anthem is against the law.
Honestly, I can't keep track of who is the swamp and who isn't.

Hey, Moore is here to help drain the swamp. We'll see if he gets the chance.
Moore is the slime that rests at the bottom of the swamp. I mean, this former chief Justice said publically that not standing for the national anthem is against the law.
Honestly, I can't keep track of who is the swamp and who isn't.

While there may be confusion on others, if someone says gay marriage is the same as the atrocities they were tried for at Nuremberg, they are the swamp.

The claims that same sex marriag hurts "society as a whole" is ridiculous.

And the idea that same sex marriage is the same as slaughtering people, is nothing short of pathetic.

Your defense is no more than declaring my position ridiculous, and then your dove out of context. I'm absolutely right.............

Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the bathroom, just like heterosexuals and the opposite sex. Everyday is opposite pretend day, but it doesn't hurt anyone. Horseshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back