Roy Moore compares murdering people to gay marriage

Murdering people is not equal to or the same as gay marriage. In terms of the damage done to the society it is the same. It is destruction of human decency. That's what Roy Moore meant. You certainly will not understand the support he has until you understand that.

Absolute horseshit! Gay marriage doesn't destroy anything. It doesn't make people gay. It simply gives gays the same benefits straights enjoy for being in a committed relationship. It has no effect on anyone else.

Sure I get it, gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone. That's what "deep" thinking liberals like to suggest, because they recognize gay marriage doesn't equate to being struck over the head with a hammer.

Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone but society as a whole, as we attempt to normalize the abnormal, pretend that homosexuality equals heterosexuality, assault traditions, values and nature herself. The short and long term affects are confusion, decay, and a dumbed-down populace. All which opens the doors to more absurdity and decay.

But you know, it doesn't "hurt" anyone.

The claims that same sex marriag hurts "society as a whole" is ridiculous.

And the idea that same sex marriage is the same as slaughtering people, is nothing short of pathetic.

Your defense is no more than declaring my position ridiculous, and then your dove out of context. I'm absolutely right.............

Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the bathroom, just like heterosexuals and the opposite sex. Everyday is opposite pretend day, but it doesn't hurt anyone. Horseshit.

I didn't waste my time trying to explain that same sex marriage does nothing but give the same gov't benefits to gays as straights have enjoyed. That is it. And that does not effect you at all.

Murdering people is not equal to or the same as gay marriage. In terms of the damage done to the society it is the same. It is destruction of human decency. That's what Roy Moore meant. You certainly will not understand the support he has until you understand that.

Absolute horseshit! Gay marriage doesn't destroy anything. It doesn't make people gay. It simply gives gays the same benefits straights enjoy for being in a committed relationship. It has no effect on anyone else.

Sure I get it, gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone. That's what "deep" thinking liberals like to suggest, because they recognize gay marriage doesn't equate to being struck over the head with a hammer.

Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone but society as a whole, as we attempt to normalize the abnormal, pretend that homosexuality equals heterosexuality, assault traditions, values and nature herself. The short and long term affects are confusion, decay, and a dumbed-down populace. All which opens the doors to more absurdity and decay.

And the idea that same sex marriage is the same as slaughtering people, is nothing short of pathetic.

Your defense is no more than declaring my position ridiculous, and then your dove out of context. I'm absolutely right.............

Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the bathroom, just like heterosexuals and the opposite sex. Everyday is opposite pretend day, but it doesn't hurt anyone. Horseshit.

I didn't waste my time trying to explain that same sex marriage does nothing but give the same gov't benefits to gays as straights have enjoyed. That is it. And that does not effect you at all.

Circulating false labels and imitations impacts everyone, because it dumbs us down and opens the door for further insanity. We lose touch with what's right and the reasons why. Marriage was consistent with natural law. Marriage was butter. Gay marriage is margarine. Women are women. Men pretending to be women are men pretending to be women. Men "having" kids are homosexuals pretending to be heterosexuals. To put bluntly, attempting to normalize the abnormal and call it square.

I was perfectly content with gays having civil unions. I draw the line before adoption. All else being equal, heterosexuals would take preference. On a side, those involved in incest have the same argument "same gov't benefits to gays as straights have enjoyed."..............................Just keeping things in perspective.

Last edited:

Circulating false labels and imitations impacts everyone, because it dumbs us down and opens the door for further insanity. We lose touch with what's right and the reasons why. Marriage was consistent with natural law. Marriage was butter. Gay marriage is margarine. Women are women. Men pretending to be women are men pretending to be women. Men "having" kids are homosexuals pretending to be heterosexuals. To put bluntly, attempting to normalize the abnormal and call it square.

I was perfectly content with gays having civil unions. I draw the line before adoption. All else being equal, heterosexuals would take preference. On a side, those involved in incest have the same argument "same gov't benefits to gays as straights have enjoyed."..............................Just keeping things in perspective.

First of all, incest increases the chances of deformed children exponentially.

So you were fine with gays having civil unions, so you are not really against gay couples having a union. So it is an argument of semantics. If we call it "civil union" its ok, but when we call it a marriage it is going to cause moral decay and the downfall of civilization? Sorry, that is simply batshit crazy.

Gays haven't killed millions of people like Christianity.

Christanity has a long history of abusing human rights and killing people that step out of line. Maybe we should compare christanity to dredscott or to murdering people...

First of all, incest increases the chances of deformed children exponentially. Au contraire, unrelated couples carry genetic disorders. Are you on-board with enacting laws to prevent them from marrying? If not, then you're discriminating against close relatives .

So you were fine with gays having civil unions, so you are not really against gay couples having a union. That's correct.

So it is an argument of semantics. If we call it "civil union" its ok, but when we call it a marriage it is going to cause moral decay and the downfall of civilization? That's correct. It's an imitation and incursion of what is right and in accord with the Universe.

Sorry, that is simply batshit crazy. That's projection. Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom, and that's what I call batshit crazy.

Gays haven't killed millions of people like Christianity.

Christanity has a long history of abusing human rights and killing people that step out of line. Maybe we should compare christanity to dredscott or to murdering people...

Oh look, the Christian hate has chimed in. That must mean gays aren't Christian. Come up with a new angle, because that sucks. On a side, when is the last time someone was killed because of Christianity? On another side, religion is just an excuse. People kill for power, property and wealth.

Forum List

Back