Round up the Dissenters

President Biden agrees that quid pro Tump brought the vaccine into the country, and I don't know of anybody who does not applaud that action. Also, it is ok to disagree with a president and still support him, unless he/she does mostly disagreeable stuff. Biden's administration is a work in progress, as he is fighting to get approval for his programs and election promises. He has not promised stuff that he has no intention of following through on, unlike his predecessor.
The bottom line is, TRUMP! is pro-vaccination. Trying to blame him for people not getting vaccinated is a waste of time and an indication of severe TDS.

Are you a college graduate and if so, were you brainwashed?

The wisest ones can avoid indoctrination. The more successful you become after college, the more likely you are to be a Republican. Put 2 and 2 together and you will figure it out.

That is no exception to anything. Trump spent 3 mos and 18 days, when the Covid first hit us,
before doing much of anything. Then, in his usual disorganized way, passed the problem to the states to resolve, rather than show leadership when needed. Are you tump supporters getting vaccinated now?
You are ignoring Trump’s Operation Warp Speed. It was an amazing success. Joe Biden can’t even get us enough test kits. If Joe Biden would have been President rather than Trump we would still have at least a year to go before we even had a vaccine.

Yes, I am fully vaccinated with a booster shot.

The wisest ones can avoid indoctrination. The more successful you become after college, the more likely you are to be a Republican. Put 2 and 2 together and you will figure it out.
That is not an answer. I asked a question to a person who says that colleges deliberately influence students toward the left. I was a liberal when I graduated, but I was influenced by my liberal father.
However, as I entered the business world, I leaned heavily toward the Republican way and became a member of the Republican Party under Reagan, who I admired. However, I always had my mind on the intelligence and moral compass of those running for the presidency, since generally their egos would not prevent them from bringing experts into their administration. Then Bush went into Iraq under false pretenses. Finally, trump ran for office and began the debates by spending his time personally attacking his opponents and not discussing the issues, because he didn't know them. His lack of intelligence and moral compass were apparent as he made promises that he had no intention of keeping. He was not my choice.

You are ignoring Trump’s Operation Warp Speed. It was an amazing success. Joe Biden can’t even get us enough test kits. If Joe Biden would have been President rather than Trump we would still have at least a year to go before we even had a vaccine.

Yes, I am fully vaccinated with a booster shot.

Yes, after 3 months and 18 days of calling the covid fears a hoax. Those were crucial months, and he does deserve credit for "warp speed".

"School boards have always been fascist.
Why do you think there are so many school shootings?

School boards are supposed to do what parent say, not try to have parents arrested instead."

Folks, I just couldn't wade through all that Ashli Babbit stuff on this thread.
How many times can you shoot a dead horse? So to speak.
She was here. Now she's gone. She was a threat. Now she isn't. Rest in peace. And may her family find solace.
No one is gonna get arrested over that incident with Ashli.....and Ashli ain't gonna be indicted to answer for her actions. Neither is the officer. So let's move on. Quit suckin' on that same sore tooth.
---------------------------------------------------
Instead, let's autopsy the suggestion I quote above ( it is from post #93 abvoe)

Local school boards in the United States of today are, per the good poster Rigby......."fascist"?
And are somehow, someway, they are linked to such school slaughters as Sandy Hook, Columbine, Parkland, Santa Fe, Red Lake, Stockton. And hell, maybe even Bath, Michgan?

So folks,......let me depart from my usual disinterested Sergeant Webb (Just the facts. Ma'am) approach and say...personally........any avataree that claims it was America's school boards that caused our kids to be slaughtered is..........well, is nutso crazo. Folks to ridicule and satarize....but keep an eye on. And have registered down at the local police precinct.
Other than ackowledgin there are those types of goonie in our midst, well, I'm pretty tolerant.

But Jeeeeezus!!.....
Our school boards are shooting our kids? (or blowing up, in Bath)

Think about that for a moment.
Poor poster Rigby. He's one of those to point to. He's the one who suggested it.
This bar is Twilight Zone-ish. No?

IMHO

I disagree.
Withholding aid over the firing of Shokin was totally and completely illegal.
President Trump had the legal authority to prevent the export of arms under the Arms Export Control Act.

Quid Pro Joe Biden and his cronies threatening to withhold a U.S. Treasury loan guarantee to Ukraine unless their government replaced Prosecutor General Shokin with the convicted criminal Lutsenko, who didn't even have legal experience as a lawyer or a law degree, was clearly illegal.

Last edited:
That's a big fat lie, shocker there. Relocate to Mexico traitor.
You are wrong. Why is that blogger a traitor in your feeble mind? Is it because he doesn't blame undocumented migrants? I am certain that there are some, yes? But all the stuff? Nah

1640952950689.png

~S~

You are wrong. Why is that blogger a traitor in your feeble mind? Is it because he doesn't blame undocumented migrants? I am certain that there are some, yes? But all the stuff? Nah
When your brother is killed by illegals then you can mouth off noob. :eusa_hand:

Yes, after 3 months and 18 days of calling the covid fears a hoax. Those were crucial months, and he does deserve credit for "warp speed".
What would have happened if Trump had not pushed his Operation Warp Speed? Chances are we would not have vaccines yet and probably not for at least another year.

Your point?
The cop panicked or accidentally fired his weapon. One unarmed girl crawling through a broken window in a door presented no serious threat to the cop or to the Congress critters.

***snip***

Law professor Jonathan Turley noted something important about Byrd’s remarks in a recent opinion piece for The Hill:

Of all of the lines from Byrd, this one stands out: “I could not fully see her hands or what was in the backpack or what the intentions are.” So, Byrd admitted he did not see a weapon or an immediate threat from Babbitt beyond her trying to enter through the window. Nevertheless, Byrd boasted, “I know that day I saved countless lives.” He ignored that Babbitt was the one person killed during the riot. (Two protesters died of natural causes and a third from an amphetamine overdose; one police officer died the next day from natural causes, and four officers have committed suicide since then.) No other officers facing similar threats shot anyone in any other part of the Capitol, even those who were attacked by rioters armed with clubs or other objects.

This shooting was absolutely unjustified under any rules of the use of force by law enforcement officers. Was Babbitt breaking the law? Yes. She was clearly trespassing. That infraction carries a $1,000 fine, not a death sentence.

The documents are interesting and you can read them at…

Are you a college graduate and if so, were you brainwashed?
I got my schooling in the 1960s long before the brainwashing.

I never did graduate from college but have a couple years college
credits. I was too busy working which is why I retired 15 years ago just before I turned 60. I haven’t work a day since and don’t ever intend to.

Attorney General Merrick Garland unveiled the new 32-page strategy document, calling domestic terrorism 'the most urgent terrorism threat the United States faces today.'
Nicholas Giordano, a professor at Suffolk Community College on Long Island, raised his concerns about the new National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism in an interview with Fox News on Friday.
Giordano raised his concerns about the wording of the strategy, calling it 'overly broad and dangerous' and 'ripe for abuse and targeting any political opposition.'
Giordano raised a second concern that the label 'anti-government extremism' could be applied to anyone who disagrees with government policy.
'If you look at the coronavirus and question the mandates that came out as unconstitutional, well, you are classified as anti-authority,' he said.

Comment:

Have you also wondered why AG Garland was attempting to claim that domestic terrorism are 'the most urgent terrorism threat the United States faces today.'?
Who are these “domestic terrorist” that Garland is talking about?
It sounds like far left hyperbolic totalitarian fear mongering.
But it is more than that.
It will be used as an excuse to arrest people who refuse to submit to the one party rule of the Corrupt Democrat Party.
Don't kid yourself and think that could not happen in America.
Democrats want to silence any voices of opposition and dissent because it is a threat to their power.
We have already seen how Pelosi has put the 1/6 protesters in solitary confinement and not allowed them to be released to await their trials.
The Democrats are taking America down a dark dangerous path that Humanity has seen many times before.
No their not. You are over reacting at trump being beaten. Settle down and have another valium.

I got my schooling in the 1960s long before the brainwashing.

I never did graduate from college but have a couple years college
credits. I was too busy working which is why I retired 15 years ago just before I turned 60. I haven’t work a day since and don’t ever intend to.
There is no brainwashing now or in the '60s, when got my college education, which included learning and socialization (a form of learning).

The cop panicked or accidentally fired his weapon. One unarmed girl crawling through a broken window in a door presented no serious threat to the cop or to the Congress critters.

***snip***

Law professor Jonathan Turley noted something important about Byrd’s remarks in a recent opinion piece for The Hill:

Of all of the lines from Byrd, this one stands out: “I could not fully see her hands or what was in the backpack or what the intentions are.” So, Byrd admitted he did not see a weapon or an immediate threat from Babbitt beyond her trying to enter through the window. Nevertheless, Byrd boasted, “I know that day I saved countless lives.” He ignored that Babbitt was the one person killed during the riot. (Two protesters died of natural causes and a third from an amphetamine overdose; one police officer died the next day from natural causes, and four officers have committed suicide since then.) No other officers facing similar threats shot anyone in any other part of the Capitol, even those who were attacked by rioters armed with clubs or other objects.

This shooting was absolutely unjustified under any rules of the use of force by law enforcement officers. Was Babbitt breaking the law? Yes. She was clearly trespassing. That infraction carries a $1,000 fine, not a death sentence.

The documents are interesting and you can read them at…

You tump magrats and the natural cause nonsense. The attack had a major influence on all deaths
and let's not forget the 100 or so police that were injured by those criminals. The officer did not panic, and I heard him speak. He told her to cease her violent act and she proceeded to breach the chamber. He was certainly justified.

What would have happened if Trump had not pushed his Operation Warp Speed? Chances are we would not have vaccines yet and probably not for at least another year.

Again, he deserves credit for his "warp speed".

Forum List

Back