Round up the Dissenters

His lack of intelligence and moral compass were apparent as he made promises that he had no intention of keeping.

Quite to the contrary, Trump kept more of his promises than any president in recent memory. The lack of a moral compass would disqualify the vast majority of recent presidents. If the Democrats get their way, the US will destroy itself from within.

I simply do not understand how voters can be so emotional as opposed to pragmatic. Trump was crass and not an eloquent speaker. Trump was bombastic and boastful. Trump let his mouth run ahead of his brain. Trump was all these things, BUT his policies were right on point.

Obviously our national security apparatus is simply doing its job and monitoring a wide range of sources, presumably including online.

Obviously the information they have is far deeper and more comprehensive than what the public has, and they have determined the danger from right wing extremists is both real and serious.

Denials and attempts at being obtuse from the right wing aren’t slowing down investigations, thankfully.
Most obviously there is no domestic terrorism worthy of the name

but there is the Tea Party, trump supporters, anti vaxers, people who oppose CRY brainwashing in our public schools, gun owners

and anyone who refuses to obey the democrat party agenda

this is a slowly emerging form of totalitarianism sponsored by none other than our leading Tweener, aka Mac1958

Quite to the contrary, Trump kept more of his promises than any president in recent memory. The lack of a moral compass would disqualify the vast majority of recent presidents. If the Democrats get their way, the US will destroy itself from within.

I simply do not understand how voters can be so emotional as opposed to pragmatic. Trump was crass and not an eloquent speaker. Trump was bombastic and boastful. Trump let his mouth run ahead of his brain. Trump was all these things, BUT his policies were right on point.
What policies?

"deadly threats", even if there was they are NOT illegal.

They can be.

Federal law prohibits transmitting "any threat to injure the person of another" and penalizes such threats with five years in prison. But not all threats are created equally, and the Supreme Court has determined that only "true threats" can be punished. This generally means that the threat must be credible and specific enough that a reasonable person would be threatened.

What policies?

Without googling...border policies, trade policies, foreign policies, economic policies...seriously, all of them. And this administration has basically reversed them all leading to serious problems at the border, a large trade deficit, a more dangerous world and out-of-control non-transitory inflation.

You tump magrats and the natural cause nonsense. The attack had a major influence on all deaths
and let's not forget the 100 or so police that were injured by those criminals. The officer did not panic, and I heard him speak. He told her to cease her violent act and she proceeded to breach the chamber. He was certainly justified.
The officer who killed Babbitt was not the only officer on the scene.

Watch the video in the first link and then read through the documents about the shooting.

Last edited:
There is no brainwashing now or in the '60s, when got my college education, which included learning and socialization (a form of learning).
I don’t imagine liberal democrats view the brainwashing in our schools as brainwashing. To a liberal the teaching sounds like the truth.

"Its a typo
it should be CRT - critical race theory"

OK, thanks.
It happens.
To all of us.
Sooner or later.
Mostly sooner.

Anyway, what is the 'brainwashy' part of teaching Critical Race Theory?
I'm curious as I've read it is NOT being taught in any schools other than graduate level university.

I'm curious about why so many fear the teaching and classroom discussion of perspectives on slavery, history, race, and the dynamics of it all
Then, and now.

Anyway, what is the 'brainwashy' part of teaching Critical Race Theory?
Because it teaches black kids to hate whites and white kids to hate themselves

the left wants to pretend that slavery and jim crow was not taught in public schools and never will be unless black race hustlers write the textbooks

"Taught to who?.....the next generation of teachers union members"
A couple of things, if you don't mind:
Can you name universities?
Can you name names.....profs, teachers, etc...who are instrumental in this teaching discipline?
Can you list source material for these 'teachings'?
Lastly, and probably most importantly.......can you offer us a curriculum and perhaps your own description on what you think CRT is based on your own reading of the material?

A couple of things, if you don't mind:
Can you name universities?
Can you name names.....profs, teachers, etc...who are instrumental in this teaching discipline?
Lastly, and probably most importantly.......can you offer us a curriculum and perhaps your own description on what you think CRT is based on your own reading of the material?
I'll give it a go....

"Can you name universities?"

A. Critical Race Training in Education

"Can you name names.....profs, teachers, etc...who are instrumental in this teaching discipline?"

A. KHADIJAH COSTLEY WHITE for one....He wrote a piece in Slate.com and admitted....For others you'd have to use the interactive map on the first answer and look at who they have teaching it in higher education...

"
Lastly, and probably most importantly.......can you offer us a curriculum and perhaps your own description on what you think CRT is based on your own reading of the material?"

A. A Beginner's Curriculum on Critical Race Theory

"CRT has its roots in the early 20th Century thought of neo-Marxist Antonio Gramsci, founder of the Italian Communist Party. His desire was to spur on the stalled communism of 19th Century social revolutionists Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels toward an overthrow of the “bourgeoisie” (ruling middle- and upper-class) by the proletariat (working-class). To accomplish this goal, societal norms and institutions, such as family, nation state, capitalism, and God, needed to be torn down, and this is where we begin to see the notion of group-based morality, with the idea that what is moral is what serves the interests of the “oppressed” or “marginalized.”

I don’t imagine liberal democrats view the brainwashing in our schools as brainwashing. To a liberal the teaching sounds like the truth.

I can imagine that the tump supporters do view an education as a brainwashing experience, especially since many of them do not have one. The alternative to socializing in an education environment is
a stint at the gin mill with cronies after work.

The officer who killed Babbitt was not the only officer on the scene.

Watch the video in the first link and then read through the documents about the shooting.

Your point?

My brother WAS killed by illegals shit for brains. ^^^ this one road the short yellow bus to school.
Does that make all undocumented immigrants guilty? Of course not. If a black person kills someone you know, does that make all black people killers? In your demented mind, it does.

Without googling...border policies, trade policies, foreign policies, economic policies...seriously, all of them. And this administration has basically reversed them all leading to serious problems at the border, a large trade deficit, a more dangerous world and out-of-control non-transitory inflation.
That ain't accurate and I will respond.

Forum List

Back