President Trump Holds a News Conference, LIVE!

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
President Trump delivers us the real news. Live!

The subject is a major therapeutic breakthrough regarding Covid-19. Starts soon...

Last edited:
And 35% of those that otherwise may have not made it is huge.

I noticed Trump bolted from the news conference with his tail between his legs when a reporter pointed out a contradiction between what Trump had said what his expert said regarding this treatment. LOL. Trump was too afraid to take any other questions after that apparently.

Last edited:
I noticed Trump bolted from the news conference with his tail between his legs when a reporter pointed out a contradiction between what Trump had said what his expert said regarding this treatment. LOL. Trump was too afraid to take any other questions after that apparently.
Tail between his legs? Only in your wild imagination. And he did not make any false assertions. They, in their tds, tried to falsely imply such.

Tail between his legs? Only in your wild imagination. And he did not make any false assertions. They, in their tds, tried to falsely imply such.
Trump ran out of the press room so fast I thought Stormy Daniels had just come through the door.

President Trump delivers us the real news. Live!

The subject is a major therapeutic breakthrough regarding Covid-19. Starts soon...

Have the leftist scumbag news channels rallied against it yet?

They will in time. Democrats probably already banning it as they send more people to their deaths in a massive swath of Trump envy.

I still think Biden's "senior moment" gaffes are far worse.
Biden is another Democrat like Clinton and Obama and Pelosi and Schumer who told their base to vote Republican if they don't like NAFTA.

Still, Trump is too stupid, ignorant, and indifferent to function as POTUS. Joe's dementia is a liability, but he will listen to experts on subjects he is unfamiliar with while Trump has always believed he knows everything about everything.

I still think Biden's "senior moment" gaffes are far worse.
Biden is another Democrat like Clinton and Obama and Pelosi and Schumer who told their base to vote Republican if they don't like NAFTA.

Still, Trump is too stupid, ignorant, and indifferent to function as POTUS. Joe's dementia is a liability, but he will listen to experts on subjects he is unfamiliar with while Trump has always believed he knows everything about everything.

President Trump listens to the experts, but not blindly. That is why he is such a great president. Biden would be a doormat to special interest.

Evidently you also noticed Trump stayed to answer questions...unlike Dementia Joe.

President Trump listens to the experts, but not blindly. That is why he is such a great president. Biden would be a doormat to special interest.
Biden and Trump, like all other elite Democrats and Republicans, serve special interests, namely the richest ten percent of their party faithful who donate regularly to their campaigns.
_101942106_koch-composite.jpg

White House in Chaos: Koch Brothers In Position for the Next Phase

Forum List

Back