Ron DeSantis: ‘I Did Fall Asleep’ During Biden’s State Of The Union

I wouldn’t be accusing others of being gullible fools if I were you. Trump got you to believe some really stupid crap. He knows how to dupe morons. He’s been doing it his whole life.
Like what “stupid crap” did he get me to believe? That he had unemployment at a 50-year low before the Communists released their virus? That he withheld money from the Palestinians since HAMAS was taking it to lob rockets at Jews? That he had us energy independent? That he oversaw record-time development of the vaccine? That incomes rose in every single metro area for the first time in three decades?

Or perhaps that he created 9,000 Opportunity Zones? Or replaced a bad trade arrangement and replaced with with the USMCA? or became a net exporter of oil for the first time in 70 years? Or that he replenished the depleted Strategic National Stockpile?

What about implementing the Stay-in-Mexico arrangement? Or brokered three diplomatic agreements with Isrsel and three Arab countries? Or what about the $1 billion in grants for drug addiction treatment? Or the CRIB Act, to help opioid-addicted mothers and their babies? What about the EO clamping down on antisemitism on colelge campuses by withholding federal funds?

I could go on and on, but that’s about 1% of what he accomplished. But he had mean tweets, so let’s vote for the demented man who hid out in his basement instead.

Like what “stupid crap” did he get me to believe? That he had unemployment at a 50-year low before the Communists released their virus? That he withheld money from the Palestinians since HAMAS was taking it to lob rockets at Jews? That he had us energy independent? That he oversaw record-time development of the vaccine? That incomes rose in every single metro area for the first time in three decades?

Or perhaps that he created 9,000 Opportunity Zones? Or replaced a bad trade arrangement and replaced with with the USMCA? or became a net exporter of oil for the first time in 70 years? Or that he replenished the depleted Strategic National Stockpile?

What about implementing the Stay-in-Mexico arrangement? Or brokered three diplomatic agreements with Isrsel and three Arab countries? Or what about the $1 billion in grants for drug addiction treatment? Or the CRIB Act, to help opioid-addicted mothers and their babies? What about the EO clamping down on antisemitism on colelge campuses by withholding federal funds?

I could go on and on, but that’s about 1% of what he accomplished. But he had mean tweets, so let’s vote for the demented man who hid out in his basement instead.
Well, just the other day you were spouting off about Clinton having committed treason.

Which is some really dumb crap that you claim to believe after Trump said to believe it.

Well, just the other day you were spouting off about Clinton having committed treason.

Which is some really dumb crap that you claim to believe after Trump said to believe it.
I don’t believe things because Trump tells me to. I‘m not a brainwashed, gullible fool like the people who voted for Biden.

See, here’s what you don’t get: the people who voted for Biden are the dumb ones. They believed the crap the media was feeding them.

In the meantime, I noticed you didn’t have a word to say about the many, many, many accomplishments I listed. And THAT is what counts: accomplishments.

Sleepy Joe makes everyone around him sleepy. soon it will be PRESIDENT DESANTIS doing the state of the union!

How the hell does this come under "politics"? Many members of the US government are just taking part in nonsense in order to manipulate simple people.

I don’t believe things because Trump tells me to. I‘m not a brainwashed, gullible fool like the people who voted for Biden.

See, here’s what you don’t get: the people who voted for Biden are the dumb ones. They believed the crap the media was feeding them.

In the meantime, I noticed you didn’t have a word to say about the many, many, many accomplishments I listed. And THAT is what counts: accomplishments.
Ha! Since when do brainwashed gullible fools like yourself know that they’re brainwashed gullible fools?

Trump said Clinton committed treason.
You said Clinton committed treason.

I suppose that’s just a coincidence.

Ha! Since when do brainwashed gullible fools like yourself know that they’re brainwashed gullible fools?

OMG. My nephew said the wall in the dining room is red. I said the wall in the dining room is red. That doesn’t mean that the only reason I know the wall is red because my nephew said so.

You disgusting leftists have caused so much damage by falling for the media’s lies and voting for the dementia patient - and you’re still calling US gullible fools? Look at what Putin is doing! That’s because Biden is so weak that Putin made his move. Inflation is at a 40-year high. Illegals are swarming in by the millions. But yeah, it’s US who are the fools.

OMG. My nephew said the wall in the dining room is red. I said the wall in the dining room is red. That doesn’t mean that the only reason I know the wall is red because my nephew said so.

You disgusting leftists have caused so much damage by falling for the media’s lies and voting for the dementia patient - and you’re still calling US gullible fools? Look at what Putin is doing! That’s because Biden is so weak that Putin made his move. Inflation is at a 40-year high. Illegals are swarming in by the millions. But yeah, it’s US who are the fools.
Uh huh. And it was also just coincidence that you couldn’t really explain what was treasonous. You were told to believe a thing. You believed it. You don’t need to understand it for it to be true. You just need to want it to be true.

This is but one example. There are many other examples for many other instances. Some are harmless. Some lead people to beat the crap out of capitol police.

Yes. You are the fools.

Uh huh. And it was also just coincidence that you couldn’t really explain what was treasonous. You were told to believe a thing. You believed it. You don’t need to understand it for it to be true. You just need to want it to be true.

This is but one example. There are many other examples for many other instances. Some are harmless. Some lead people to beat the crap out of capitol police.

Yes. You are the fools.
Nobody “tells” me what to believe. And YOU are calling ME a fool? Look at what you voted for!

Absolutely unbelievable. Idiots voted for Biden, and he has failed in all areas. So what do the idiot libs do? Attack the intelligent people who refused to vote for a dementia patient, who is manipulated by the Far Left, as being the fools.

G-d spare you from the end you deserve for what you‘ve done.

You said you were going to prove no one supports Putin. You did not do that. I am simply pointing out your failure. You dont get to give me homework because you cant do what you said.
The delusional prog lie that any Republican supports Putin is beyond stupid. Everyday a marvel at the latest prog idiocy.

I wouldn’t be accusing others of being gullible fools if I were you. Trump got you to believe some really stupid crap. He knows how to dupe morons. He’s been doing it his whole life.
I do accuse you of being a gullible moron. Trump didn't get me to believe anything, dumbass.

No, it shows how gullible fools were duped by a leftist media, making up lies about Trump and refusing to report on his accomplishments - all the while covering for Basement Joe.

The horrifying thing is that even now that Biden’s multiple failures are out for all to see, we still have brainwashed lefties thinking they voted for the better option.
Nothing is more obvious than the fact that Putin's invasion of Ukraine would never have happened if Trump was still in office.

It shows how poorly regarded Trump was by the country.
Your make it sound like Trump had absolutely no popularity. While campaigning he attracted large stadiums full of supporters while Sleepy Joe had his rallies which were attended by only a few people.

Today I have to admit Joe can get entire stadiums to cheer for him. They yell either. “F**k Joe Biden“ or “Let’s go Brandon.”

Awwww, did I strike a nerve you poor thing? Now that mask mandates are being dropped isn't it about time for you to find something new that will bunch up your panties?
You aren’t capable of striking nerves. I’m too busy laughing at your impotent outbursts. You’re the one throwing a tantrum because you got busted. Again. Projecting your affinity for women’s underwear now. Seek professional help. Though you likely can’t afford it.

Democrats lied about Covid.
You spouted the exact same lies.
Seems you’re a brainwashed gullible fool.
Not a surprise.

DeSantis became unhinged over a few students wearing a mask & you want that prissy son of a bitch in the W.H?

Maybe he's going thru the change of life.

Telling students they don’t need to wear masks is not unhinged.
The need for therapy animals , coloring books and scream at the the sky nights is unhinged.

Forum List

Back