Ron DeSantis: ‘I Did Fall Asleep’ During Biden’s State Of The Union

Your make it sound like Trump had absolutely no popularity. While campaigning he attracted large stadiums full of supporters while Sleepy Joe had his rallies which were attended by only a few people.

Today I have to admit Joe can get entire stadiums to cheer for him. They yell either. “F**k Joe Biden“ or “Let’s go Brandon.”

Charles Krauthammer, noted psychiatrist and journalist, may he RIP, had an explanation as to why Trump haters have somehow convinced themselves that only morons and racists disagree with them, and that the country (as in “the country held him in disregard“) was all on their side.

He said it was a trait* that couldn’t let them see that half the people - 75 million in the last election (although Charles had died by then) - think the opposite of them. They simply can’t accept that intelligent and thoughtful people such as Ph.Ds, scientists, accountants, dentists, teachers, international relations experts, etc., etc., supported Trump and his policies.

*the trait is ARROGANCE

You aren’t capable of striking nerves. I’m too busy laughing at your impotent outbursts. You’re the one throwing a tantrum because you got busted. Again. Projecting your affinity for women’s underwear now. Seek professional help. Though you likely can’t afford it.
The fact that you think you busted me shows that you're a fucking moron.

So continue to whine over mask mandates if that makes you feel better, Clown.

Nobody “tells” me what to believe. And YOU are calling ME a fool? Look at what you voted for!

Absolutely unbelievable. Idiots voted for Biden, and he has failed in all areas. So what do the idiot libs do? Attack the intelligent people who refused to vote for a dementia patient, who is manipulated by the Far Left, as being the fools.

G-d spare you from the end you deserve for what you‘ve done.
So you say, but you're not exactly the best person to identify whether or not you're a useful idiot. These people are never self aware.

You just happen to say basically whatever Trump says for reasons you can't identify. Why is Clinton a traitor? You don't know. Trump said it. Other people said it. Now you're saying it. Going with the crowd is easy, but ultimately dangerous.

Yes, I'm calling you a fool. You are being used by the political elites to accomplish their own goals. They don't want you to think for yourself.

DeSantis is trying to be Trump 2.0. Does anyone love him unconditionally yet?
good God. you people demonize ANYONE not you for ducks sake, you can't even individualize your stupid demonization.

you gotta recycle TRUMP.

buncha asswads.

good God. you people demonize ANYONE not you for ducks sake, you can't even individualize your stupid demonization.

you gotta recycle TRUMP.

buncha asswads.

You honestly do not think that DeSanits is trying to copy Trump with stupid comments like this?

Yes, I'm calling you a fool. You are being used by the political elites to accomplish their own goals. They don't want you to think for yourself.
I think it's you who don't want people to think for themselves: you want everyone to be compelled to think like you.

So you say, but you're not exactly the best person to identify whether or not you're a useful idiot. These people are never self aware.

You just happen to say basically whatever Trump says for reasons you can't identify. Why is Clinton a traitor? You don't know. Trump said it. Other people said it. Now you're saying it. Going with the crowd is easy, but ultimately dangerous.

Another leftist missing a mirror.

I think it's you who don't want people to think for themselves: you want everyone to be compelled to think like you.
Yup. And look at how irate they get when people refuse to think the way they do.

Yup. And look at how irate they get when people refuse to think the way they do.
To me, it's fine if the leftists want to believe everyone should think like they do. They can even say it, if they express themselves decently. It's when they go on the attack that I think they are going off the road --- vicious verbal attacks or trying to compel us by laws, like with the masking and mandates.

These leftists! They hate normal people so much. They seem to have no concept of tolerance for different ideas and opinions.

Another leftist missing a mirror.
I think the term you’re looking for is projection.

The political right has turned you into a weapon. You’re like a gun for them. They point you in the right direction and pull the trigger. A gun doesn’t think for itself. It just fires in the direction that it’s pointed at.

Clinton is a traitor? Why? We don’t know but she is! Don’t think about it. The trigger was pulled.

To me, it's fine if the leftists want to believe everyone should think like they do. They can even say it, if they express themselves decently. It's when they go on the attack that I think they are going off the road --- vicious verbal attacks or trying to compel us by laws, like with the masking and mandates.

These leftists! They hate normal people so much. They seem to have no concept of tolerance for different ideas and opinions.
Yes, and the attacks and venom from leftists are getting worse. The last time I was at my hair stylist, I got an angry earful about Trump being a white supremacist and all his supporters being just fine with racism. And she says this to ME, knowing I voted for Trump, and knowing she is working for me! This is how hateful some of these leftists have gotten.

P.S. I have a new hair stylist now. I don’t need to pay $200 to have the person working for me berate me for my vote with awful and false attacks.

Yes, and the attacks and venom from leftists are getting worse. The last time I was at my hair stylist, I got an angry earful about Trump being a white supremacist and all his supporters being just fine with racism. And she says this to ME, knowing I voted for Trump, and knowing she is working for me! This is how hateful some of these leftists have gotten.

P.S. I have a new hair stylist now. I don’t need to pay $200 to have the person working for me berate me for my vote with awful and false attacks.
Migod!! I bet you have a new hair stylist now!! Pretty silly of her to do that.

My hair stylist is right-wing, fortunately. (She only charges $48, I admit.) She said a customer lectured her on the virtues of vaccine mandates for children, and she got rid of the customer!

I'm loaded for bear every time I leave the house, things have gotten so weird. And I don't go out much anyway. I try to maintain a no-nonsense expression and posture to communicate I'll be trouble if they are rude, and so far, that has worked. No bullying allowed.

I think the term you’re looking for is projection.

The political right has turned you into a weapon. You’re like a gun for them. They point you in the right direction and pull the trigger. A gun doesn’t think for itself. It just fires in the direction that it’s pointed at.

Clinton is a traitor? Why? We don’t know but she is! Don’t think about it. The trigger was pulled.
We think that's what you all do, unify yourselves into an army of commies all agreeing on disgusting ideas and promoting these ideas and insulting anyone who disagrees.

We think that's what you all do, unify yourselves into an army of commies all agreeing on disgusting ideas and promoting these ideas and insulting anyone who disagrees.
People on the right (such as Lisa) are prone to telling me what I believe rather than asking me.

You think that’s what I do but that’s based on prejudice, that is, based on an assumption of what I believe rather than understanding.

People on the right (such as Lisa) are prone to telling me what I believe rather than asking me.

You think that’s what I do but that’s based on prejudice, that is, based on an assumption of what I believe rather than understanding.
You said, "The political right has turned you into a weapon. You’re like a gun for them. They point you in the right direction and pull the trigger. A gun doesn’t think for itself. It just fires in the direction that it’s pointed at."

This is an assumption that you know what we believe and do. And it is a prejudice.

I suppose we have identical prejudices about each other's political thinking.

I do think it's important not to attack other people's beliefs (at least not in person!! Or with obscenities) and to be tolerant that other people can hold different opinions without wanting to destroy them.

Suppose everyone here got a magic button labeled "DELETE" that you could label with various people or categories of people.

Within five minutes this forum would be utterly depopulated.

Forum List

Back