Ron DeSantis: ‘I Did Fall Asleep’ During Biden’s State Of The Union

I wasn’t addressing you. I don’t know enough of your posting history.

There’s issues like the big lie, support for mail in ballots, the war in Iraq, child tax credit.
That Trump opined on and we supposedly parroted? What Big Lie is that? Trump didn't support mail-in ballots, though a lot of us did because of the epidemic. Surely Trump didn't have anything to do with the War in Iraq or Child Tax Credit?? I'm not seeing examples of Trump beliefs that all his supporters immediately "parroted."

This discussion isn't going well and you said you weren't addressing me, so let's let it go.

Oh, well, he calls everyone a traitor nowadays, I think. I've sent for the Barr book. Hillary is certainly crooked, but I wouldn't say a traitor. That seems too harsh to me.

Another example?
Where are those Clinton indictments we've been promised since...........*looks at calendar*....2016?

That Trump opined on and we supposedly parroted? What Big Lie is that? Trump didn't support mail-in ballots, though a lot of us did because of the epidemic. Surely Trump didn't have anything to do with the War in Iraq or Child Tax Credit?? I'm not seeing examples of Trump beliefs that all his supporters immediately "parroted."

This discussion isn't going well and you said you weren't addressing me, so let's let it go.
It’s not going well because you failed to understand the topic wasn’t you.

It’s not going well because you failed to understand the topic wasn’t you.
I understood the topic fine: you just can't back up any of the accusations you made. The topic was not me. It was whether rightwingers all parrot back Trump's opinions as soon as he makes them, and for no reason and can't explain why they take those positions because they are just copycats, I suppose you are saying. But you did not have any examples and couldn't move the discussion further. And now you want to insult me because you were incompetent.

I understood the topic fine: you just can't back up any of the accusations you made. The topic was not me. It was whether rightwingers all parrot back Trump's opinions as soon as he makes them, and for no reason and can't explain why they take those positions because they are just copycats, I suppose you are saying. But you did not have any examples and couldn't move the discussion further. And now you want to insult me because you were incompetent.
I backed up my accusation for the person I was referencing.

I never said anything about all right wingers parroting things, but there’s no doubt that it is not an uncommon occurrence.

My example about declaring Clinton a traitor was very relevant which you decided was irrelevant because it didn’t apply up you, despite somehow simultaneously admitting you are not the topic.

There clearly is a disconnect in your understanding of the conversation.

I live in Florida and I am just about tired of assholes using our state as a stepping stone to higher office. We have one of the most balanced electorates in the nation but these republican bastards govern like they won a mandate just to get the jerks in Washington to notice them. They get out and the next one steps up to try his hand at auditioning for greater things.
Oh hush---everyone in Florida loves REPUBLICAN DESANTIS...He does have the mandate--and he has been using it to tell the idiotic dems where they can get off for a reason.

The fact that you think you busted me shows that you're a fucking moron.

So continue to whine over mask mandates if that makes you feel better, Clown.
Hey dumbfuck, nobody is whining here except you and other lefturds. All because your mandates are being wiped out left and right. Keep crying and wearing your two masks like a good lemming. I’ll just keep laughing at you and your impotence.

Last edited:
I think the term you’re looking for is projection.

The political right has turned you into a weapon. You’re like a gun for them. They point you in the right direction and pull the trigger. A gun doesn’t think for itself. It just fires in the direction that it’s pointed at.

Clinton is a traitor? Why? We don’t know but she is! Don’t think about it. The trigger was pulled.
Again, liar the Dems lied about Covid.
You simply repeated the lies without a thought.
You are a gullible brain dead sheep.

Forum List

Back