Ron DeSantis: ‘I Did Fall Asleep’ During Biden’s State Of The Union

We beat Trump with Joe Biden.

That should tell you something.
You had to pick an aging corrupt politician in the early stage of dementia because he acts like a really nice guy in order to beat the sometimes obnoxious Trump.

Plus you had to get your propaganda outlets, the liberal media, to squash the stories about Biden’s son, Hunter, selling Joe’s influence all over the world and giving Joe 10% of the proceeds.

Biut that was then and now is now. Sleepy Joe is in the middle of doing what Obama warned you about when he said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.” Entire stadiums all over our nation are chanting either “F**k Joe Biden” or “Let’s go Brandon” to express their dislike of Joe.

People are beginning to suspect you Dems will pick the polarizing Hillary Clinton to run against Trump again. If you do that smells like absolute desperation to me. Hillary has the charisma of the Wicked Witch of the West.

1646351586787.jpeg

You said you were going to prove no one supports Putin. You did not do that. I am simply pointing out your failure. You dont get to give me homework because you cant do what you said.

Yea & those students exercised THEIR liberty by wearing a mask which caused Desantis to lose his shit, then shaking his fucking head like a prissy little spoiled brat.
Kind of like assholes like YOU who try to force people to wear masks everywhere you go. Losing your shit when you get told to fuck off.

Kind of like assholes like YOU who try to force people to wear masks everywhere you go. Losing your shit when you get told to fuck off.

Awwww, did I strike a nerve you poor thing? Now that mask mandates are being dropped isn't it about time for you to find something new that will bunch up your panties?

You had to pick an aging corrupt politician in the early stage of dementia because he acts like a really nice guy in order to beat the sometimes obnoxious Trump.
It shows how poorly regarded Trump was by the country.

You are confused Moon Bat. They were wearing the masks because they were stupid Sheeple that couldn't think for themselves.
One of the student's Mother is imuno compromised you fucking idiot.

It shows how poorly regarded Trump was by the country.
No, it shows how gullible fools were duped by a leftist media, making up lies about Trump and refusing to report on his accomplishments - all the while covering for Basement Joe.

The horrifying thing is that even now that Biden’s multiple failures are out for all to see, we still have brainwashed lefties thinking they voted for the better option.

No, it shows how gullible fools were duped by a leftist media, making up lies about Trump and refusing to report on his accomplishments - all the while covering for Basement Joe.

The horrifying thing is that even now that Biden’s multiple failures are out for all to see, we still have brainwashed lefties thinking they voted for the better option.
I wouldn’t be accusing others of being gullible fools if I were you. Trump got you to believe some really stupid crap. He knows how to dupe morons. He’s been doing it his whole life.

Forum List

Back