Ron DeSantis Delivers Blunt Message For Those Thinking About Looting In Wake Of Hurricane

Very little, thanks to DeSantis' warning, and the fact that the areas the hurricane hit are not known for a lot of criminal activity, unlike places run by people like you.
So his warning stopped folks from looting, wow. So if it was known for criminal activity why the need to even make a statement about looting?

I am contending that you deal with looting IF it happens.
DeSantis didnt do anything other than remind people that looting is a bad idea. Should we take down all the dont drink and drive commercials and the get your COVID shot commercials. Shouldnt we just deal with those things when they happen?

That says bail for those PROTESTING, not those who are rioting or looting.
And they bailed out people who were rioting as well. I can name my fund the Rescue the kittens Fund, but if use it to fund the killing of kittens, what's my fund for? Rescuing or killing kittens?

DeSantis didnt do anything other than remind people that looting is a bad idea.
Do you really need to remind folks of that? I am pretty sure 100% of the folks in this country know that looting is against the LAW.
Should we take down all the dont drink and drive commercials and the get your COVID shot commercials. Shouldnt we just deal with those things when they happen?
Hmmm, so should they start setting up the police with looting traps waiting on someone to loot during the next hurricane?

Do you really need to remind folks of that? I am pretty sure 100% of the folks in this country know that looting is against the LAW.

Hmmm, so should they start setting up the police with looting traps waiting on someone to loot during the next hurricane?

Do you think these people needed a reminder? or was looting legal then?

Can you post where they bailed out folks charged with rioting or looting?

"The Freedom Fund paid $75,000 in cash to bail out a man charged with attempted murder, who is accused of shooting at police during the May riots. A modified firearm that resembled an AK-47 was recovered by police in that case."

"The Freedom Fund has bailed out convicted criminals as well as those simply accused of violent crimes. The group also paid $350,000 to bail out a twice convicted rapist, who is charged in two current cases with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault."

Hey they bailed out a rapist as a bonus....

"The Freedom Fund paid $75,000 in cash to bail out a man charged with attempted murder, who is accused of shooting at police during the May riots. A modified firearm that resembled an AK-47 was recovered by police in that case."

"The Freedom Fund has bailed out convicted criminals as well as those simply accused of violent crimes. The group also paid $350,000 to bail out a twice convicted rapist, who is charged in two current cases with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault."

Hey they bailed out a rapist as a bonus....
Post the case, I am pretty sure this man has a name.

apparently, some of the demafasict brownshirts said it was their right:

The capital building and fort knox are different than private property.

Um , okay.

I never said otherwise...

You as a citizen have a right to be on fort knox. You have no right to be on private property ever under any circumstances.

If you're a civilian and not retired military, you have to demonstrate a reason to be on the base. You just can't drive through the gate, announce your arrival, and continue through. If you can't show a valid reason to be on the base, you won't get on the base.

I can go to fort knox, go on the base, visit the armory ect and they can't deny me entry. There may be some hoops I have to jump through or specific areas I can't enter but they can't deny my entry writ large.

They absolutely can...

But I can 100% deny you entry to my private property always, for any reason and there is nothing you or anyone can do about that.

Private and public properties are different and governed by different rule sets. Tell me again how Im losing this argument.

Well, for starters, you're arguing points I never tried to make.

If you think you have some right to be on a military installation like Fort Knox, I wold invite you to run the gate and see what happens. Something like that was recently tried at NAS Jacksonville and the driver of the car ended up dead.

But I'm sure you'll be fine...

Besides the fact that the original discussion was about whether shooting looters was the same as shooting Babbitt which it is not.

Babbitt didn't have a right to be there. You've already admitted that there are specific areas where the public can't go.

Babbitt was trying to get into one of those areas...

Forum List

Back