Ron DeSantis Delivers Blunt Message For Those Thinking About Looting In Wake Of Hurricane

Wow so a Category 4 hurricane is headed your way and you are thinking about folks looting, not getting to safety, not praying for God to spare the lives of you and your love ones. Instead you are holding a gun and thinking about killing someone coming on to your property. Smfh.
The governor's statement came in the wake of the hurricane.
That is, after it happened.

Why do you want to protect looters?

Last edited:
It looks like there are some people in Florida importing looters from New York by the van load.

The governor's statement came in the wake of the hurricane.
That is, after it happened.

Why do you want to protect looters?
This is just another thread where Superbadbrutha made some idiotic statements trying to attack someone and defend the brownshirts that make up the plantation party.....he got owned

Does she live in Florida? Did she go to Florida 2 weeks ago and tell folks to start looting?

If she believed in looting then, why wouldn't she believe in it now? If she did go to Florida and start looting she's likely one of the people that would be shot dead.

This is just another thread where Superbadbrutha made some idiotic statements trying to attack someone and defend the brownshirts that make up the plantation party.....he got owned
That's the difference between you and I, I will never be owned. What is idiotic is your dumbass posting a video from over 2yrs ago from some random woman nobody knows.

If she believed in looting then, why wouldn't she believe in it now? If she did go to Florida and start looting she's likely one of the people that would be shot dead.
If a frog had a glass ass it would break everytime he jumps, was this woman in Florida looting? Did she take anyone to Florida? Does she even want to go to Florida?

That's the difference between you and I, I will never be owned. What is idiotic is your dumbass posting a video from over 2yrs ago from some random woman nobody knows.
You asked the question.....I provided you with a video and evidence.

You seem owned with the way you continue to defend your demafascit brownshirts and the illegal tactics

If a frog had a glass ass it would break everytime he jumps, was this woman in Florida looting? Did she take anyone to Florida? Does she even want to go to Florida?

What does that have to do with anything? Her claim is that it's okay to loot, and for people like her, DeSantis gave out the warning the state will support those that use deadly force against looters.

Nobody is coming to loot your trailer park.
I live in a mostly White neighborhood outside of Tampa Florida.

If we get any looters in the neighborhood it won't be my White neighbors. It will be the asshole Negro thugs from ghetto Tampa. Or maybe a fucking illegal.

You asked the question.....I provided you with a video and evidence.

You seem owned with the way you continue to defend your demafascit brownshirts and the illegal tactics
You didn't provide me with a damn thing, I was speaking of today not some random woman who said something over 2yrs ago. You are used to being owned.

Forum List

Back