Ron DeSantis Delivers Blunt Message For Those Thinking About Looting In Wake Of Hurricane

Well, you may remember back in January of last year...you guys were staging a riot and got upset that a woman climbing through a window was shot and killed by a security guard.

I'm wondering why you're suddenly in support of the hypothetical of a person breaking a window being shot.
You’re comparing apples and oranges. Im not saying the cop was wrong for shooting Babbitt but the 2 instances wouldn’t be remotely the same

The Capital building isn’t private property. And the person who did the shooting was a police officer not a security guard. We hold police officers to a different and higher standard than private citizens regarding things like this correct?

BtW if I recall you were saying Babbitt got what she deserved so you should be in violent agreement with DeSantis on this issue no?

You’re comparing apples and oranges.
Nope. Ashley was breaking the law and got killed doing so.
im not saying the cop was wrong for shooting Babbitt but the 2 instances wouldn’t be remotely the same
You're speaking from a position of total ignorance.
The Capital building isn’t private property.
And why does that matter? Are you allowed to go into the county jail and just start harrasing guards, inmates, etc?
And the person who did the shooting was a police officer not a security guard. We hold police officers to a different and higher standard than private citizens regarding things like this correct?
If the police are conducting an operation, you're right, that would be different. Since, you know, they are not under attack or the threat of attack (140 cops were injured during the insurrection). Now you're the one comparing apples and oranges.
BtW if I recall you were saying Babbitt got what she deserved so you should be in violent agreement with DeSantis on this issue no?
I'm not sure about "violent agreement"....

Anyone breaking into a building deserves to be shot. Yes.

Your lazy assumptions betray you.

Exactly. Looting and trying to hang the VP is completely ok when you are trying to overthrow the government.

Not sure why Libs don't get that.

They had a real gallows and everything!!
Hahahaaahaahahahahahaahahaaa

So if someone (even a young white woman) climbs through a broken window...it's okay to shoot her without trying to figure out if she's armed or not?

My...how things change.
White skin color is not reliable body armor for criminal biden voters

For her personal safety she should confine her looting to lib pro looting companies like Starbucks or Kohles

Last edited:
Nope. Ashley was breaking the law and got killed doing so.
And that's where the similarities end.
You're speaking from a position of total ignorance.

And why does that matter? Are you allowed to go into the county jail and just start harrasing guards, inmates, etc?
You don't understand the difference between a publicly owned space vs a private one? Really?

If the police are conducting an operation, you're right, that would be different. Since, you know, they are not under attack or the threat of attack (140 cops were injured during the insurrection). Now you're the one comparing apples and oranges.

I'm not sure about "violent agreement"....

Anyone breaking into a building deserves to be shot. Yes.
Your lazy assumptions betray you.

I should have known better than to think you might actually want to participate in a discussion. I forgot this forum is basically just two sets of chimps throwing feces at each other from opposing cages. Good luck with that.

And that's where the similarities end.

You don't understand the difference between a publicly owned space vs a private one? Really?
No...please explain why you think Ashli had a right to climb through a window of a barricaded door in a public building. I'll be fascinated to hear you excuse her behavior.
I should have known better than to think you might actually want to participate in a discussion. I forgot this forum is basically just two sets of chimps throwing feces at each other from opposing cages. Good luck with that.
Ahh... Frustration. Music to my ears.

Wrong. Her window was to the left. The window she broke belonged to the cop who blew her ass away.
You spelled murdered her wrong, traitor. Notice how this skank revels with joy when a military person is killed.

Fort Knox is a publicly owned space, as is the bullion depository there.

Try to get into it, though, and you'll get dead in a hurry...

Forum List

Back