Ron DeSantis Delivers Blunt Message For Those Thinking About Looting In Wake Of Hurricane

So if someone (even a young white woman) climbs through a broken window...it's okay to shoot her without trying to figure out if she's armed or not?

My...how things change.
If you mean the young white woman who was shot in the head by a police officer standing flatfooted and making no effort to take cover or use non-lethal means, not a very good analogy.

Still, I don't advocate shooting looters over property. But I do advocate the threat of that as a deterent.

So if someone (even a young white woman) climbs through a broken window...it's okay to shoot her without trying to figure out if she's armed or not?

My...how things change.
Why would anyone climb through a broken window? The point that the Governor is making is that there are a lot of heavily damaged homes that scum will attempt to loot because those homes are defenseless. Some of them on the on other hand have owners who have guns and are there protecting their property and their neighbor's property and they WILL shoot looters! Why anyone would feel sorry for people that prey on other people's misfortune baffles me, Candy! Looters are the worst of the worst.

I'm glad I won't have to be in a position to shoot someone if they are trying to take something. I understand his point, he is discouraging bad guys from turning a horrible situation even worse, but I thoroughly disagree with "shoot first, ask questions later" unless that other person is also armed.

If three loogan kids are exploring, checking out the destruction etc, do they want to have three dead bodies without warning simply because they walked into the wrong neighbourhood?

I suppose the warnings will have an impact in discouraging theft, I doubt too many people are that courageous or stupid in a place where so many are armed anyways.
You can check out the destruction from the curb. When you're entering people's homes then you are a looter and in times like this with all of the OTHER misfortune people have had to endure then you will get ZERO sympathy from me if you get shot!

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) warned those who are thinking about looting in the wake of Hurricane Ian
I sure never think about stealing in the wake of disasters in my town, but you do you, Rhonda Santis.
that they are putting their lives at risk as the state supports citizens using the Second Amendment.
Now he's threatening that thieves will be shot on sight. Sounds pretty third worldy.

Is that why you keep sending Trump money 💰
I don’t send politicians money. But, you do send Patricia Colours money though…Otherwise you wouldn’t have tried to flip the script on me…Please send more, I hear there’s a wonderful place in Malibu they’re looking at.

Yea all these folks are listening to some random woman on a Youtube video from over 2yrs ago. You keep telling folks it's ok to be a boot licking, Trump humpin Republican and black folks definitely aren't listening to you.
you never know…looting and destruction was a hallmark of the demafasict brownshirts. A warning is just a warning. Never hurts to remind folks

I don’t send politicians money. But, you do send Patricia Colours money though…Otherwise you wouldn’t have tried to flip the script on me…Please send more, I hear there’s a wonderful place in Malibu they’re looking at.
You know you send your Orange 🍊 God money. All Trump Humpers do.

Forum List

Back