Romney NOT Running

I'm sorry, but when I was a teenager and got my dick in a girls mouth or vagina I considered that I was having sex. If my tongue was on her clit we both considered it a sex act. if today's kids don't, then they need a refresher course in biology.

To your earlier point, what clinton thinks means nothing, its what the american people, his wife, and Monica think that matters.

What the American people thought was, "Why the fuck are these Assclown Republicans messing with the guy when the economy is so awesome!!!" I'm sure Hillary and Monica thought the same thing.

I'm sorry, but when I was a teenager and got my dick in a girls mouth or vagina I considered that I was having sex. If my tongue was on her clit we both considered it a sex act. if today's kids don't, then they need a refresher course in biology.

To your earlier point, what clinton thinks means nothing, its what the american people, his wife, and Monica think that matters.

What the American people thought was, "Why the fuck are these Assclown Republicans messing with the guy when the economy is so awesome!!!" I'm sure Hillary and Monica thought the same thing.

And the far left propaganda comes out once again...

sounds like an excuse....maybe Bush should have convinced people WHY they should vote for him....so why didnt he?....

Clinton got 41% of the vote. Why couldn't he get half of the american voters to support him. This is not about why Bush 41 ran a crappy campaign, its about how a third party gets us the worst result.
fish look.....if Bush could not convince me to vote for him,if Clinton could not convince me to vote for him....but Perot managed too convince me he is the guy....then thats on Clinton and Bush....not me....they all have the same amount of time....

I agree, what point are you trying to make? The fact that Perot was in the race is the reason Clinton won. Do you dispute that?
no....i am disputing people saying Bush lost because of those voting for Perot.....Bush lost because of Bush....

Exit polls also showed that Ross Perot drew 38% of his vote from Bush, and 38% of his vote from Clinton, while the rest of his voters would have stayed home had he not been on the ballot.

THE 1992 ELECTIONS - DISAPPOINTMENT -- NEWS ANALYSIS An Eccentric but No Joke - Perot s Strong Showing Raises Questions On What Might Have Been and Might Be - NYTimes.com

Kosh, please read more carefully. Bush did not lose because of Perot. He lost because, as your own evidence above shows, folks voted for Clinton more than Bush.

Clinton got 41% of the vote. Why couldn't he get half of the american voters to support him. This is not about why Bush 41 ran a crappy campaign, its about how a third party gets us the worst result.
fish look.....if Bush could not convince me to vote for him,if Clinton could not convince me to vote for him....but Perot managed too convince me he is the guy....then thats on Clinton and Bush....not me....they all have the same amount of time....

I agree, what point are you trying to make? The fact that Perot was in the race is the reason Clinton won. Do you dispute that?
no....i am disputing people saying Bush lost because of those voting for Perot.....Bush lost because of Bush....

Exit polls also showed that Ross Perot drew 38% of his vote from Bush, and 38% of his vote from Clinton, while the rest of his voters would have stayed home had he not been on the ballot.

THE 1992 ELECTIONS - DISAPPOINTMENT -- NEWS ANALYSIS An Eccentric but No Joke - Perot s Strong Showing Raises Questions On What Might Have Been and Might Be - NYTimes.com

Kosh, please read more carefully. Bush did not lose because of Perot. He lost because, as your own evidence above shows, folks voted for Clinton more than Bush.

Yes I pointed out you voted for Clinton, since you have completed your transformation into a far left drone, you should just own up to it and quit posting that you would have voted for Bush, when you know you would not have..

And yes Bush lost due to the vote being slit three ways..

A detailed analysis of voting demographics revealed that Perot's support drew heavily from across the political spectrum, with 20% of his votes coming from self-described liberals, 27% from self-described conservatives, and 53% coming from self-described moderates.

Kosh, will you please read what you are discussing. Your argument is full of crap.

You are an ideologue, thus unable to process new information in a profitable manner.

Vigilante is also mentally and emotionally crippled as are you because of your need to process information concretely.

Perot delivered the election to neither Bush nor Clinton.

Kosh, will you please read what you are discussing. Your argument is full of crap

Wrong again far left drone.

A detailed analysis of voting demographics revealed that Perot's support drew heavily from across the political spectrum, with 20% of his votes coming from self-described liberals, 27% from self-described conservatives, and 53% coming from self-described moderates.

Kosh, will you please read what you are discussing. Your argument is full of crap.

You are an ideologue, thus unable to process new information in a profitable manner.

Vigilante is also mentally and emotionally crippled as are you because of your need to process information concretely.

NY times-----------------------:lame2:

Kosh, will you please read what you are discussing. Your argument is full of crap

Perot elected clinton, but you will never get the brain dead libs and dems to comprehend that fact. it spoils their view that everyone really loved the rapist from arkansas.

Perot elected no one, as the evidence clearly reveals.

To blame Perot is merely the far right's inability to understand it was, yet again, rejected.

As it will be again in the primary season of 2016.

Actually Hillary was thinking, "Why does he like them so much better than me?" And Monica was thinking, "I'm going to have his baby."

The Tea Party wacks continually have trouble that 80% of America rejects their nonsense. That the great middle of America, that elects presidents, will never elect a far right reactionary wack. The Tea Party is wrong on regulated abortion, marriage equality, the safety net. Mainstream America rejects social conservatism as espouse by stmike, where_r_my_keys, jimbowie, politicalchic, and the rest of the freaks.

It is what it is.

Whether Bush, Christie, Clinton, Warren, Walker, Kasich, or Paul, the far right is going to get kicked in the ass again.

The Tea Party wacks continually have trouble that 80% of America rejects their nonsense. That the great middle of America, that elects presidents, will never elect a far right reactionary wack. The Tea Party is wrong on regulated abortion, marriage equality, the safety net. Mainstream America rejects social conservatism as espouse by stmike, where_r_my_keys, jimbowie, politicalchic, and the rest of the freaks.

It is what it is.

Whether Bush, Christie, Clinton, Warren, Walker, Kasich, or Paul, the far right is going to get kicked in the ass again.

keep believing that if it makes you feel good. But the election of november 2014 proves you wrong. Middle america is fed up with liberalism, the decline of our culture, wasteful liberal spending, loosing freedoms, being dictated to.

you libs had your chance with obozo and you screwed it up. its over, you failed.

sounds like an excuse....maybe Bush should have convinced people WHY they should vote for him....so why didnt he?....

You do realize that article DIRECTLY states that he had almost no influence on the actual outcome.

Essentially, if Perot was not running Clinton would still have won.

Kosh, you are the neo-con; you are the one who supported Bush from the get go; you are the one who would let the hungry and the ill die rather than help his fellow American.

Even Edward Baiamonte is more moral than you.

More far left propaganda to cover the fact that this far left drone will not come out of the closet..
hey i like how you answered those allegations against you kosh....brilliant....

And proves my comments!
it does?....oh wait....you are in your own little world,ok that explains that comment....

Your actions prove my comments without a doubt...
my actions?....you can see me now?...

Perot elected clinton, but you will never get the brain dead libs and dems to comprehend that fact. it spoils their view that everyone really loved the rapist from arkansas.
you must be a real die hard righty if you wont admit Bush lost because he was unable to convince many righties and independents to vote for him over anyone else...BUSH was the one who lost it Fish...BUSH....

That's the same STUPID logic that gave us Bill the rapist Clinton.

Remember Ross Perot and all the idiots that voted for him and gave The Rapist the election?

What I remember about the Clinton years was that we had peace, prosperity and 4% unemployment.

But you are deluded if you think Bush-41 or Dole could have won if Perot wasn't in the mix. Most polling with Perot taken out showed his votes splitting pretty much evenly.
if Bush and Dole could not convince people that they are who you should vote for....thats on them,not the people who voted for Perot....

the facts remain. Perot elected Clinton. Twist all you like, that is what happened.

Go on and keep believing that and you will keep losing with them.
You fail to understand the basic crux of the matter - those of us that will vote for the third party do so because the republicans and democrats DO NOT REPRESENT US. It does not matter how much you crone on about 'worst' results or giving it to the democrats - I don't give a damn if that is the case because electing more republicans that do not represent me is not better than forcing them to lose and re-evaluate their positions.

The FACT is, if you want those votes because you need them to win then you MUST earn them. Whining about outcomes that YOU don't like because of those voting third party is irrelevant. Put a candidate out there that actually supports the constitution, actually believes in freedom and really does want smaller government rather than a larger one and you might just get some of us to vote for them. Keep electing massive government cronies and you will continue to get marginalized. Democrat or democrat light is not something I am going to vote vote for.

It is what it is.

keep believing that if it makes you feel good. But the election of november 2014 proves you wrong. Middle america is fed up with liberalism, the decline of our culture, wasteful liberal spending, loosing freedoms, being dictated to.

you libs had your chance with obozo and you screwed it up. its over, you failed.
then you had better hope your party can pick someone that can convince people including,fellow party members and indies that he/she is the one....otherwise we will no doubt see you here again blaming someone else why your person lost.........

More far left propaganda to cover the fact that this far left drone will not come out of the closet..

And proves my comments!
it does?....oh wait....you are in your own little world,ok that explains that comment....

you must be a real die hard righty if you wont admit Bush lost because he was unable to convince many righties and independents to vote for him over anyone else...BUSH was the one who lost it Fish...BUSH....

With each an every post you prove my comments correct!

You do realize that article DIRECTLY states that he had almost no influence on the actual outcome.

He is like PC in that Kosh posts material that guts his arguments.

And proves my comments!

Kosh, your own evidence gutted your argument. Bush beat himself.

He is like PC in that Kosh posts material that guts his arguments.
And proves my comments!

Kosh, your own evidence gutted your argument. Bush beat himself.

See how the far left will even disagree with their own far left sources like the NYTimes..

Forum List

Back